Knicks vs Blazers 03/29

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what are our chancess of winning this game? well, if at least tim thomas plays, we might have a chance, otherwise.. i don't see the win comming
anyway, whatever happens from now on, we have to stay on top of boston and cleveland for 2 more weeks

WiL8000

Rotation player
Thats it cut and dry. The Knicks have to stay ahead of the Celtics and Cleveland. If TThomas comes back tonight, it could help spark the Knicks. If this wasn't a home game, I would feel more negatively about playing the Blazers.

e_D

Benchwarmer
the blazers have been a high energy team as of late, and stoudemire's been doing good things. steph needs to outplay him, and kurt needs to play good D on zach randolph.. that's the only way i see this coming as a win. we need to match their energy and hopefully go above.

big favor coming.. I'm at work, and I dont have any outlet to get game updates (nba.com is a blocked website) so can someone post score updates every half quarter or so? thanks!

commonse

Benchwarmer
I think a LOT depends on Steph on this game! If he could shoot the ball well and could make many good situation for his teammates to get buckets then its gonna happen....we will WIN!!

COMON STARBURY!!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
this should be a easy for the knicks this games means alot and we r home.
i think tim thomes and nazr will have a big game

WiL8000

Rotation player
This one was close, good thing it worked out because of the Boston victory over Jersey. Marbury played so well in this one. He came up big with those free throws and guarding Damon at the last shot. We need to beat the Nets friday and keep our hopes alive. Miami is playing Detroit and Boston will play Golden State on friday as well. Both are tough games, this is the chance for the Knicks to gain a little ground.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Great Win!!

Vin came up big for the Knicks. Hope he has more games like that. Mutumbo should be back on Friday so we have a great chance to beat the Nets. I hope they don't put DerMarr on the IL though. He's been playing great.