Antonio MargaCHEATO

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So how do the boxing fans on here feel knowing that Margacheato put plaster of paris in his gloves? Im sure this aint the first time hes done that. No wonder why Miguel Cotto looked so beat up...he was litterally gettin his by bricks.

I think their should be a mandatory cotto vs margarita rematch, and after margarita loses he should be suspended for 1 or 2 years.

I was very shocked to see Margacheato get knocked out, I thought that guy had his facial bones replaced with bricks...it turns out that the bricks were in his gloves. But Cotto his him with some bombs that looked just as powerful if not more powerful then Shane Mosleys punches.

I gotta give more respect to Paul Williams after beating Margacheato. He got cut up in that fight too but was lucky enough to still win.

For anyone who didnt see the fight heres a download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LSNHLNC

2q30klw.jpg

24v3alk.jpg

2en5eom.jpg

t8oq48.jpg

metrocard

Legend
I was a Mosley fan before a Cotto fan believe it or not.
Mosley is a legend in our era.
At 37, he's still honestly a top 3 welterweight.

Margarito has no talent...no footwork...no skill...no defensive stagedy.

The punishment Cotto left on Margarito showed its side affects in this fight. Cotto landed a lot of devastating shots in the fight despite losing to a guy who uses cement in his handwraps.

Margo should be banned.

They should take away his career record...and completely discard it, through that shit away.

Cotto and Mosley are TOO CLASSY and skilled to even be associated with Antonio Margorita..

Cotto should give Mosley a rematch, these two guys are EVENLY matched and will make the BEST fight in boxing.

The welterweight division is stacked, kinda lame Collazo was stolen another W...hopefully Berto does a rematch.

If Mayweather comes out of retirement, the whole division will blow up.

Anyway, props to Mosley and his trainer for exposing this fraud.

Mosley right now to me is the best welterweight, he almost ended Margarito's life in the ring...seriously; check out the gifs that MSG posted.

metrocard

Legend
Check out youtube watch cotto vs. magarito after the bell and look at his hand wraps, he doesn't take them off like in mosley, plus his knuckles are huge.

Go around 7-8 minutes.

Sad.

Paul1355

All Star
Mayweather= the truth dude is unstoppable
Because he is too fast.....he can get 4 punches off before anyone can think about what to throw at him....as of right now he is the best pound for pound.

Better than Manny Pacquio...hands down...

What old fighters could woop Mayweather? thats the question.

JayJ44

Starter
Sugar Ray Robinson and Sugar Ray Leonard would both whoop Mayweather. Like Prince said, Roy Jones too. Ali was a heavyweight though.

Paul1355

All Star
Sugar Ray Robinson and Sugar Ray Leonard would both whoop Mayweather. Like Prince said, Roy Jones too. Ali was a heavyweight though.

Ray Robinson could fight Mayweather 10 times and still have stamina...this guy was incredible with the amount of punches he could take in soooo many fights.

JayJ44

Starter
Ray Robinson could fight Mayweather 10 times and still have stamina...this guy was incredible with the amount of punches he could take in soooo many fights.

Arguably the greatest fighter of all time. He combined speed, skill, and stamina so greatly.