So Valentine's Day just so happens to be all star saturday...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Of course, my ni99a. Enjoy yourself and stay protected. That cologne's gonna attract all types of women. Just make sure to only stick with the dimes.

you already know man ima have some fun, like Julez once said, "and if the bitch aint fine two nickels make a dime everytime" just in case im gone and dunno what in doing.

clumsy

Rotation player
I'm giong to a bachelor party so i'm assuming strippers and basketball. Kinda mad i'd rather chill with my friend she's coming into NY this weekend.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
you already know man ima have some fun, like Julez once said, "and if the bitch aint fine two nickels make a dime everytime" just in case im gone and dunno what in doing.

Lmao. Two nickels make a dime, huh? Never thought of it that way before. I always thought quality over quantity...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Lmao. Two nickels make a dime, huh? Never thought of it that way before. I always thought quality over quantity...

lmao i think the same way im just saying you never know i may be gone and like t-pain said in "one more drink" if i take one more drink im gone end up fu_king you"....but i def want the girl to be good looking

Same here....lol.

Im guessing Prince lives by that concept.

naw lmao im just saying that for comedy purpose if it happens great but i girls gotta look good

p0nder

Starter
Luckily for me, my lady is pretty much against the whole, buy stuff for valentines, go out for dinner, comercialization of love that is Valentines day.

So instead I'm gonna make us a delicious meal, buy a nice bottle of wine, some chocolates, get her to make that sound (you know the one, the big OOoooooOOOOoooOOoOOOooooooooooo! the one that once you get it, you know you got her in the palm of your hand)

And then i'm gonna put on the skills competition, roll a blunt of some fine NYC Diesel and chill out watching the competitions. Sunday is much the same, but I make breakfast in bed for her.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Luckily for me, my lady is pretty much against the whole, buy stuff for valentines, go out for dinner, comercialization of love that is Valentines day.

So instead I'm gonna make us a delicious meal, buy a nice bottle of wine, some chocolates, get her to make that sound (you know the one, the big OOoooooOOOOoooOOoOOOooooooooooo! the one that once you get it, you know you got her in the palm of your hand)

And then i'm gonna put on the skills competition, roll a blunt of some fine NYC Diesel and chill out watching the competitions. Sunday is much the same, but I make breakfast in bed for her.

Wow. u just basically said. Oh snap we gettin to consummate our happiness! and when i'm done, im gunna watch the skills comp. lmao

quiggle

Starter
did any of you get early gifts to walk around with at work or school today? i look forward to taking the D train home later today and see what they got!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
loll you have two options at this point:

1. go to a club(you'll find a way to get it, spot the bouncer)

2. watch nate win the dunk contest.