Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Any LUV for Nate consistency?

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Power
    18

    Nyk Logo Any LUV for Nate consistency?

    Call it what u want but.....


    I was not expecting Nate Robinson to come out of his "SLUMP" untill after the February deadline....or when Dantoni let Wilson Chandler come off the bench alongside of Nate....so the two-players could finish what they started at the start of the season.
    The Nate & Chandler show vs Duhon & Lee show had the Knicks playing .450 B-Ball with improvement added each game.

    Little Nasty Nate the Great.....
    in the last 20 years the Knicks hav'nt had a 6th-Man as good as Nate Robinson (other than David Lee). The energy & hustle Nate brings off the bench cant be described in words....just excitement. averaging 15-4-4
    Nate is not Allan Iverson, or Chris Paul, or Billups.....he is just energy Nate Robinson....whom probably is one of the top strong-minded person in this Knick organization that dont let the daily small-minded criticism about his maturity affect his exciting ball play. Being so short does make his mistakes so BIG. But....Nate has a very low turnover ratio in his career plus he does so many other things on the court that u wish at times he was 6.6 in height.

    It looks like Nate accepted the fact that he may be the next player traded for this so-call 2010 plan.....b/c Nate have been lighting it up at the SG spot and doubling his teammates man on defense.

  2. #2
    Member ____I♥NY____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Great post Kiyaman
    At least someone thinks that Nate is not an inconsistent player. That is all I hear.
    Say what you want about Nate but he is the best sparkplug the Knicks have

  3. #3
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Call it what u want but.....


    I was not expecting Nate Robinson to come out of his "SLUMP" untill after the February deadline....or when Dantoni let Wilson Chandler come off the bench alongside of Nate....so the two-players could finish what they started at the start of the season.
    The Nate & Chandler show vs Duhon & Lee show had the Knicks playing .450 B-Ball with improvement added each game.

    Little Nasty Nate the Great.....
    in the last 20 years the Knicks hav'nt had a 6th-Man as good as Nate Robinson (other than David Lee). The energy & hustle Nate brings off the bench cant be described in words....just excitement. averaging 15-4-4
    Nate is not Allan Iverson, or Chris Paul, or Billups.....he is just energy Nate Robinson....whom probably is one of the top strong-minded person in this Knick organization that dont let the daily small-minded criticism about his maturity affect his exciting ball play. Being so short does make his mistakes so BIG. But....Nate has a very low turnover ratio in his career plus he does so many other things on the court that u wish at times he was 6.6 in height.

    It looks like Nate accepted the fact that he may be the next player traded for this so-call 2010 plan.....b/c Nate have been lighting it up at the SG spot and doubling his teammates man on defense.
    nice post Kiya, Nate is the truth, he's that good, he gives us a spark that cant be replaced which is why we need to resign him

  4. #4
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Nasty Nate in your area, about to cause mass hysteria...


    For years to come, Nate will be the heart of our knick team. He cheers for all his teammates and brings a lot of energy when he plays. Hopefully he plays his whole career in New York.

  5. #5
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    in the last 20 years the Knicks hav'nt had a 6th-Man as good as Nate Robinson


  6. #6
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Everyone on the 99' Knicks bench > Robinson.

    Robinson is a 5"8 streaky shooter with no PG skills and isn't effective one on one...he's a scrappy defender...but Nate isn't a guy you want clocking 28 minutes a game.

    Nate belongs in the game for only 15-18 minute...he doesn't offer much dimensions.

    I would keep Nate if he was demoted to the 9th man role so we could actually aquire superior talent and improve the team overall instead on relying on Nate's and Chandler's inconsistency for offense.

  7. #7
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Everyone on the 99' Knicks bench > Robinson.
    Yeah, I don't know about Hall of Famer Chris Dudley.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Power
    18

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Everyone on the 99' Knicks bench > Robinson.

    Robinson is a 5"8 streaky shooter with no PG skills and isn't effective one on one...he's a scrappy defender...but Nate isn't a guy you want clocking 28 minutes a game.

    Nate belongs in the game for only 15-18 minute...he doesn't offer much dimensions.

    I would keep Nate if he was demoted to the 9th man role so we could actually aquire superior talent and improve the team overall instead on relying on Nate's and Chandler's inconsistency for offense.
    Whatup Metro.....do you recall the 99 Knick Bench....the Starters were PG-Childs (MVP), SG-Houston, SF-Spree (MVP), PF-Camby, and C-Ewing (whom had a Marbury attitude all season b/c both his homeboys "Starks & Oakley" were traded).
    The Knicks best Bench players were Herb Williams, Grandma, Kurt Thomas, and Ward....sorry but none added the impact or energy that Nate Robinson brings off the bench.

  9. #9
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    We dream of Robinson running the offense and playing D like Ward...or even being a shooter like him.

    Robinson is another Isiah hyped prospect.

    We need to move on from the Isiah era.

    The only right thing he did was draft Lee and Ariza...and Ariza is gone now.

  10. #10
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by dave2138
    Yeah, I don't know about Hall of Famer Chris Dudley.
    Hahaha! Was just watching back the Pacers Knicks game 3 of 1999. Chris Dudley at the free-throw line in the 4th:

    Announcer 1: "Chris Dudley a career 42% free-throw shooter."
    Announcer 2: "That good, huh?"

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Power
    18

    Angry

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    We dream of Robinson running the offense and playing D like Ward...or even being a shooter like him.

    Robinson is another Isiah hyped prospect.

    We need to move on from the Isiah era.

    The only right thing he did was draft Lee and Ariza...and Ariza is gone now.

    Metro are u serious....as poor as the Eastern Conference teams has been performing this season (out of 15 teams only 6 teams are playing .500 B-Ball) do u have any idea of where Isiah Thomas drafted players would have the Knicks winning column if all were still on this Knick team receiving decent playingtime with just a pass-first PG-Duhon added and a decent run-run headcoach Eddie Jordan....try the .600 win column this season....C-Frye, PF-Lee, SF-Balkman, SF-Chandler, SF-Ariza, SG-Nicholes, PG-Collins, and Combo-Guard Nate Robinson.....does Anthony Roberson have half the skillz or the shooting range as the NCAA 2nd runner up to the 3-ball Championship D.Nicholes? No! or can Anthony Roberson even be compared to the talent & skillz of Mardy Collins? Hell NO!

    Take Nate Robinson out of the lineup again for 10 games and watch another 2-8 Knick run...

  12. #12
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Metro are u serious....as poor as the Eastern Conference teams has been performing this season (out of 15 teams only 6 teams are playing .500 B-Ball) do u have any idea of where Isiah Thomas drafted players would have the Knicks winning column if all were still on this Knick team receiving decent playingtime with just a pass-first PG-Duhon added and a decent run-run headcoach Eddie Jordan....try the .600 win column this season....C-Frye, PF-Lee, SF-Balkman, SF-Chandler, SF-Ariza, SG-Nicholes, PG-Collins, and Combo-Guard Nate Robinson.....does Anthony Roberson have half the skillz or the shooting range as the NCAA 2nd runner up to the 3-ball Championship D.Nicholes? No! or can Anthony Roberson even be compared to the talent & skillz of Mardy Collins? Hell NO!

    Take Nate Robinson out of the lineup again for 10 games and watch another 2-8 Knick run...
    I would of kept Balkman, Ariza and Lee.

    Nicholes is replaceable.
    So is Collins.
    So is Robinson.
    So is Chandler.
    Those guys aren't that special

    Duhon
    Gallinari
    Ariza
    Harrington
    Lee

    6th man
    Balkman

    would be my starting 5 right now.

    If Isiah didn't fail so bad.

    a nice blend of offense and defense.

  13. #13
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Nasty Nate in your area, about to cause mass hysteria...


    For years to come, Nate will be the heart of our knick team. He cheers for all his teammates and brings a lot of energy when he plays. Hopefully he plays his whole career in New York.
    word man, i agree with nas.......LMAO.

    and yea dude was the spark today, he's always a spark plug(no homo) we have to keep him. dude had 20 in the 4th quarter today alone.

  14. #14
    Member DANUTZ39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Nasty Nate in your area, about to cause mass hysteria...


    For years to come, Nate will be the heart of our knick team. He cheers for all his teammates and brings a lot of energy when he plays. Hopefully he plays his whole career in New York.

    Man he just carried the knicks alone in the forth quater today. When duhon get 8-9+ assists, lee 10-12+ rebounds and nate plays confident and get 20+ points and the rest of the team plays decent we can beat anybody in the league

    Just happend to find this and it shows a lot of people like nate ( and lee).


    The NEXT: NBA Jersey Sales Numbers To Debate

    Nate Robinson > Dwight Howard, eh?

    <CENTER>by Ted Bauer

    </CENTER><!-- template inline -->
    Getty Images
    Ahead of Dwight, eh?



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    A new round of information about NBA jersey sales is out, and it looks like the NBA Slam Dunk contest just got some "motivating factors." Nate Robinson of the Knicks has the 10th best-selling jersey since the start of this season; Dwight Howard of the Magic is at No. 12. The 1-2-3? Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett and LeBron James. Full list after the jump.
    </P>1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Kevin Garnett
    3. LeBron James
    4. Chris Paul
    5. Allen Iverson
    6. Pau Gasol
    7. Paul Pierce
    8. Dwyane Wade
    9. Derrick Rose
    10. Nate Robinson
    11. Steve Nash
    12. Dwight Howard
    13. Ray Allen
    14. David Lee
    15. Carmelo Anthony

    <!-- Key words: lorem, ipsum, doler

    -->

  15. #15
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    We dream of Robinson running the offense and playing D like Ward...or even being a shooter like him.

    Robinson is another Isiah hyped prospect.

    We need to move on from the Isiah era.

    The only right thing he did was draft Lee and Ariza...and Ariza is gone now.
    Dissing Nate is going to bite you in the ass Metro....He has surprised EVERYONE from when he first came to this team. No one expected this dude to be as good as he is.

    I still have high hopes for him because he surprises me everyday and shows every game that his potential just keeps increasing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •