Any LUV for Nate consistency?

Kiyaman

Legend
Call it what u want but.....

I was not expecting Nate Robinson to come out of his "SLUMP" untill after the February deadline....or when Dantoni let Wilson Chandler come off the bench alongside of Nate....so the two-players could finish what they started at the start of the season.
The Nate & Chandler show vs Duhon & Lee show had the Knicks playing .450 B-Ball with improvement added each game.

Little Nasty Nate the Great.....
in the last 20 years the Knicks hav'nt had a 6th-Man as good as Nate Robinson (other than David Lee). The energy & hustle Nate brings off the bench cant be described in words....just excitement. averaging 15-4-4
Nate is not Allan Iverson, or Chris Paul, or Billups.....he is just energy Nate Robinson....whom probably is one of the top strong-minded person in this Knick organization that dont let the daily small-minded criticism about his maturity affect his exciting ball play. Being so short does make his mistakes so BIG. But....Nate has a very low turnover ratio in his career plus he does so many other things on the court that u wish at times he was 6.6 in height.

It looks like Nate accepted the fact that he may be the next player traded for this so-call 2010 plan.....b/c Nate have been lighting it up at the SG spot and doubling his teammates man on defense.

____I♥NY____

Benchwarmer
Great post Kiyaman
At least someone thinks that Nate is not an inconsistent player. That is all I hear.
Say what you want about Nate but he is the best sparkplug the Knicks have

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Call it what u want but.....

I was not expecting Nate Robinson to come out of his "SLUMP" untill after the February deadline....or when Dantoni let Wilson Chandler come off the bench alongside of Nate....so the two-players could finish what they started at the start of the season.
The Nate & Chandler show vs Duhon & Lee show had the Knicks playing .450 B-Ball with improvement added each game.

Little Nasty Nate the Great.....
in the last 20 years the Knicks hav'nt had a 6th-Man as good as Nate Robinson (other than David Lee). The energy & hustle Nate brings off the bench cant be described in words....just excitement. averaging 15-4-4
Nate is not Allan Iverson, or Chris Paul, or Billups.....he is just energy Nate Robinson....whom probably is one of the top strong-minded person in this Knick organization that dont let the daily small-minded criticism about his maturity affect his exciting ball play. Being so short does make his mistakes so BIG. But....Nate has a very low turnover ratio in his career plus he does so many other things on the court that u wish at times he was 6.6 in height.

It looks like Nate accepted the fact that he may be the next player traded for this so-call 2010 plan.....b/c Nate have been lighting it up at the SG spot and doubling his teammates man on defense.

nice post Kiya, Nate is the truth, he's that good, he gives us a spark that cant be replaced which is why we need to resign him

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nasty Nate in your area, about to cause mass hysteria...

For years to come, Nate will be the heart of our knick team. He cheers for all his teammates and brings a lot of energy when he plays. Hopefully he plays his whole career in New York.

metrocard

Legend
Everyone on the 99' Knicks bench > Robinson.

Robinson is a 5"8 streaky shooter with no PG skills and isn't effective one on one...he's a scrappy defender...but Nate isn't a guy you want clocking 28 minutes a game.

Nate belongs in the game for only 15-18 minute...he doesn't offer much dimensions.

I would keep Nate if he was demoted to the 9th man role so we could actually aquire superior talent and improve the team overall instead on relying on Nate's and Chandler's inconsistency for offense.

Kiyaman

Legend
Everyone on the 99' Knicks bench > Robinson.

Robinson is a 5"8 streaky shooter with no PG skills and isn't effective one on one...he's a scrappy defender...but Nate isn't a guy you want clocking 28 minutes a game.

Nate belongs in the game for only 15-18 minute...he doesn't offer much dimensions.

I would keep Nate if he was demoted to the 9th man role so we could actually aquire superior talent and improve the team overall instead on relying on Nate's and Chandler's inconsistency for offense.

Whatup Metro.....do you recall the 99 Knick Bench....the Starters were PG-Childs (MVP), SG-Houston, SF-Spree (MVP), PF-Camby, and C-Ewing (whom had a Marbury attitude all season b/c both his homeboys "Starks & Oakley" were traded).
The Knicks best Bench players were Herb Williams, Grandma, Kurt Thomas, and Ward....sorry but none added the impact or energy that Nate Robinson brings off the bench.

metrocard

Legend
We dream of Robinson running the offense and playing D like Ward...or even being a shooter like him.

Robinson is another Isiah hyped prospect.

We need to move on from the Isiah era.

The only right thing he did was draft Lee and Ariza...and Ariza is gone now.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah, I don't know about Hall of Famer Chris Dudley.

Hahaha! Was just watching back the Pacers Knicks game 3 of 1999. Chris Dudley at the free-throw line in the 4th:

Announcer 1: "Chris Dudley a career 42% free-throw shooter."
Announcer 2: "That good, huh?"

Kiyaman

Legend
We dream of Robinson running the offense and playing D like Ward...or even being a shooter like him.

Metro are u serious....as poor as the Eastern Conference teams has been performing this season (out of 15 teams only 6 teams are playing .500 B-Ball) do u have any idea of where Isiah Thomas drafted players would have the Knicks winning column if all were still on this Knick team receiving decent playingtime with just a pass-first PG-Duhon added and a decent run-run headcoach Eddie Jordan....try the .600 win column this season....C-Frye, PF-Lee, SF-Balkman, SF-Chandler, SF-Ariza, SG-Nicholes, PG-Collins, and Combo-Guard Nate Robinson.....does Anthony Roberson have half the skillz or the shooting range as the NCAA 2nd runner up to the 3-ball Championship D.Nicholes? No! or can Anthony Roberson even be compared to the talent & skillz of Mardy Collins? Hell NO!

Take Nate Robinson out of the lineup again for 10 games and watch another 2-8 Knick run...

metrocard

Legend
Metro are u serious....as poor as the Eastern Conference teams has been performing this season (out of 15 teams only 6 teams are playing .500 B-Ball) do u have any idea of where Isiah Thomas drafted players would have the Knicks winning column if all were still on this Knick team receiving decent playingtime with just a pass-first PG-Duhon added and a decent run-run headcoach Eddie Jordan....try the .600 win column this season....C-Frye, PF-Lee, SF-Balkman, SF-Chandler, SF-Ariza, SG-Nicholes, PG-Collins, and Combo-Guard Nate Robinson.....does Anthony Roberson have half the skillz or the shooting range as the NCAA 2nd runner up to the 3-ball Championship D.Nicholes? No! or can Anthony Roberson even be compared to the talent & skillz of Mardy Collins? Hell NO!

Take Nate Robinson out of the lineup again for 10 games and watch another 2-8 Knick run...

I would of kept Balkman, Ariza and Lee.

Nicholes is replaceable.
So is Collins.
So is Robinson.
So is Chandler.
Those guys aren't that special

Duhon
Gallinari
Ariza
Harrington
Lee

6th man
Balkman

would be my starting 5 right now.

If Isiah didn't fail so bad.

a nice blend of offense and defense.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

For years to come, Nate will be the heart of our knick team. He cheers for all his teammates and brings a lot of energy when he plays. Hopefully he plays his whole career in New York.

word man, i agree with nas.......LMAO.

and yea dude was the spark today, he's always a spark plug(no homo) we have to keep him. dude had 20 in the 4th quarter today alone.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer

Man he just carried the knicks alone in the forth quater today. When duhon get 8-9+ assists, lee 10-12+ rebounds and nate plays confident and get 20+ points and the rest of the team plays decent we can beat anybody in the league

Just happend to find this and it shows a lot of people like nate ( and lee).

The NEXT: NBA Jersey Sales Numbers To Debate

Nate Robinson > Dwight Howard, eh?

<CENTER>by Ted Bauer

</CENTER><!-- template inline -->
OhNate.jpg
Getty Images
Ahead of Dwight, eh?

Visit the NEXT 2009 universe.

A new round of information about NBA jersey sales is out, and it looks like the NBA Slam Dunk contest just got some "motivating factors." Nate Robinson of the Knicks has the 10th best-selling jersey since the start of this season; Dwight Howard of the Magic is at No. 12. The 1-2-3? Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett and LeBron James. Full list after the jump.
</P>1. Kobe Bryant
2. Kevin Garnett
3. LeBron James
4. Chris Paul
5. Allen Iverson
6. Pau Gasol
7. Paul Pierce
8. Dwyane Wade
9. Derrick Rose
10. Nate Robinson
11. Steve Nash
12. Dwight Howard
13. Ray Allen
14. David Lee
15. Carmelo Anthony

<!-- Key words: lorem, ipsum, doler

-->

Paul1355

All Star

Dissing Nate is going to bite you in the ass Metro....He has surprised EVERYONE from when he first came to this team. No one expected this dude to be as good as he is.

I still have high hopes for him because he surprises me everyday and shows every game that his potential just keeps increasing.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nates a real popular player which is why his jersey sales are tops in the league. Shit ima buy his jersey just gonna make sure he resigns first

Kiyaman

Legend
nates a real popular player which is why his jersey sales are tops in the league. Shit ima buy his jersey just gonna make sure he resigns first

I bought two of Nate's Jersey's for my Wife and Grandson....and I bought Lee's Jersey for myself in November....when the "IDIOT'S" didnt extend Lee and Nate's contract.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO. all i know is ima get their jerseys when they resign dont wanna buy an $80 jersey only to watch them leave.

im looking for a Chandler jersey right now cant find it...