Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: imapackersfan202(OGKnicksfan??)

@ OGKnickfan
    Dude, i am not one that passes judgment but how come everyone is picking on you particularly?
    Don't you have a fvcking girlfriend of some sort? Go have some fun mate, bust a nut or something, seems like you need it.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    @ OGKnickfan
    Dude, i am not one that passes judgment but how come everyone is picking on you particularly?
    Don't you have a fvcking girlfriend of some sort? Go have some fun mate, bust a nut or something, seems like you need it.

Clearly, you're not on my level, asking the dumbest, most cliche question out there. What else are you going to say, "believe in yourself?" "you can't love anyone else, before you love yourself?" ****ing simpleton.

Like you, people like easy targets, punching bags, whom they can attack, without pissing off the majority. Me, I piss everyone off, if need be. I don't take **** from you, the guys you're blowin' or anyone else. Take that to the bank with you: it's good money.

Easy target? The fvck i care about you being a target at all? I was just stating the obvious you retard. There must be a reason no one likes your fvcked up attitude.

Taking sh!t from no one? Ohh yeah last time i checked bullying on the web helps your rep. Do you even read what you post? Pissing some people off is one thing, doing that to everyone is a totally different thing you child molesting imbecile.

And than who are these others i am backing anyways? I could care less about what others have to say about you or anyone else, i repeat i was just stating the obvious. There is no fuvcking need to be a d!ck 24/7. We get it you need some attention you little pitty but being an attention whore wont make you any good.