Bad D in 4th

rbcb

Rookie
They lost, but played well...
If you're speaking about the game against the Blazers, believe me, they played well... The only problem is that all depends almost only on Houston and Sprewell...
Take Eisly for example : he played 25 minutes without scoring a least 3 points, nothing!!!
If you speak about the game against Orlando, same thing... They didn't play badly...
I'm also disappointed when they lose such game that they could surely have winned too... But I really think something changed in the last weeks in NY and I still believe in this team... They won 3 games in a row (among which Indiana and Portland) and trhen lost 2 games, but closely...
If they continue like this, their chances to go in PO are real...
GO NY GO

rady

Administrator
Staff member
didn't saw that game
well actually, i didn't saw one game since the end of the 2000-2001 season
i leave in a stupid country that won't tv NBA, guess even in botswana they televize US sports... man i grudge you...
back to the Knicks.
agree they play good, but as i read in recaps, it all falls down in the 4th quarter
if you just check out the millwaukee game (L90-94), the washingotn (L 100-97), orlando (L 87-85) , and how can i forget the philly game (L92-93)
when allan missed that last shot, the same as on yesterday versus the tblazers... you'll see it all collapse in the 4th
what's going on? they just cant concentrate enough

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
Pacers 89, Knicks 87

it was 84-82 with 4 mins left an then, we blew this one again!
we can still wash our hands, by beatin the sixers (lol)