V.S.
Indiana-Pacers-Photograph-C12270840.jpeg

18-28
7:00 PM
HOME COURT ADVANTAGE

indiana.jpg

KEEPTHE STREAKALIVE

Insight
This is clearly a winnable game for us. Danny Granger is not playing, who happens to be the leader of the Pacers this season, hitting clutch shots, blocking shots, and being a complete stalker on defense. We must take advantage of his absence. Dunlevy has been looking for his shot, and can surprise us at anytime as he was the pacers leading scorer last season. As a team, can be as aggressive as we like, seeing how the pacers aren't shooting too well from the line as of late. TJ ford is the only other real threat, and i expect duhon to have him shooting under 45%.

PLAYER MATCH UP
340x.jpg

Our floor general, with averaging 12 pts and 8 assists
vs.

340x.jpg

Exploded for 34 pts last night.

5 Keys to Keep the Streak Alive
ist2_3870957_key.jpg

1. Attack the basket. If Troy Murphy gets in foul trouble, David Lee will have an awesome game. This will open the gateway of 3's from harry, gallo n q.

2. Ball movement. We need to keep the ball moving, make the extra pass and take quality shots.

3. Start Harrington. Chandler has a passive personality, and i think that he would actually prefer coming off the bench. He looks like he has more swag off the bench. Harrington can also draw a few quick fouls on Indy's Bigs if he attacks early and often.

4. Gallo. Gallo has a way of getting the entire team pumped. After a 3 from him, we seem to get a big momentum swing. I noticed that n8 especially gets really pumped when gallo scores.

5. Defense. We cannot be complacent. We are facing the lakers next and we will need to be able to frustrate post players somehow.

TONIGHTS PLAYER SPOTLIGHT

Spotlight.jpg

A good showing from Chandler would almost guarantee us a win tonight.
340x.jpg

Toons' Fortune Cookie
Fortune%20Cookie.jpg

Knicks - 118
Pacers - 108

A win tonight will have us on a six out of seven game winning streak to carry us back home for the lakers and the cavs. We protect home pretty well. Lets go Knicks!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/49022a9858696414/4981c403e0ad7be4/497b58bd6a3e741a/e39321f2/-cpid/a35ddb127fadd7f7" id="W49022a98586964144981c403e0ad7be4" width="289" height="260"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/49022a9858696414/4981c403e0ad7be4/497b58bd6a3e741a/e39321f2/-cpid/a35ddb127fadd7f7" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /></object>

To watch games online:
www.channelsurfing.net
www.justin.tv
www.atdhe.net

Throw Back Track of the day Oh shit! I miss real hip hop

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PjjaTSntjA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PjjaTSntjA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice game thread, toons. That match-up is gonna be crucial. Ford has to be stopped because he can blow up for many points. I see the knicks winning big. Don't think that they have any players that can stop us. Especially with granger out.

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
great thread... we are on a two game win streak btw winning 5 out of the last six with that one disappointing loss to Philly

dre48ny

Rotation player
Nice intro, yeah definitely a winnable game. The shit that scares me is that the NYK have beaten elite teams but play some bad ball against lower opponents. Man we are inching closer to surpassing 23 wins and it's only been 45 games thus far!!!

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Yeah, what worries me about this game is that the Knicks play to the level of their competition. So when we play the elite teams we play like an elite team, and when we play the weak teams we play weak. But, hopefully Nate can keep his hot shooting going. I still got the Knicks winning, but the game will be closer than it should be.
:gony:

JayJ44

Starter
I have a feeling we're gonna blow them out. Granger is out, and I think we're beginning to take things seriously with the playoffs being so close. Also, we're gonna need a win before we face the Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics. Knicks-120 Pacers-99

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice thread toons.

i predict we win 115 to 102

and Nate leads the way for us with 23 points and Gallo gets 12 points. DLee gets his usual double double and Chandler has a strong game.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Nice Thread Mr. Toons! Nice Throw Back Joint, that song reminds of me when I first moved out on my own. I used to bump that and Purple Haze the second I walked in the door from work.

Yeah I miss real Hip Hop too. I mean what happened?

Anyways, I hope this isnt a let down game for us. I am really hoping we win 2 of the next 4 and naturally this would be the most likely win, meaning we only have to beat one of the big 3 we face next week.

Paul1355

All Star
Toons!

Toons man I really think the main matchup is between Granger and Chandler.

If we can;t stop Granger then we are in for a ride because he can win a game by himself. This guy is going to make Chandler play aggressive due to Ganger's good defensive ability. So I'm hoping to see a good game from both sides of the court from both players who are somewhat alike.

This is going to be a SF battle.

TunerAddict

Starter
Toons man I really think the main matchup is between Granger and Chandler.

If we can;t stop Granger then we are in for a ride because he can win a game by himself. This guy is going to make Chandler play aggressive due to Ganger's good defensive ability. So I'm hoping to see a good game from both sides of the court from both players who are somewhat alike.

This is going to be a SF battle.

Granger isn't playing.

GetRealistic

Starter
Its a big game mainly because of what next week intales. Hopefully we can win this game and that way as long as we don't get swept next week at home (which i don't think will happen) we'll be fine. A 2-2 run through this schedule is a win in my book.

Hopefully Jarrett Jack doesn't look like the reincarnation of MJ. He absolutely killed us last game.

But with no Granger we have to come out and take care of business.

WTF happened to Danny??? Not that Im complaing though! lol

We would've maybe had a tough time with this team if Granger was gonna play, but since he's not theres no reason we don't come away with a W in this game. Get it done Knicks!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Toons came outta nowhere and dropped a 5 star game thread....and I like both them songs.

I agree with all 5 of the keys for us to win. #3 was a good one, we might be better off bringin Chandler off the bench. But I think he should definitely be in at the end of the game, thats when he does his best work.

Milwaukee plays toronto tonight...if the bucks lose and we win, were in the playoffs!!!!!!!

:gony::gony: :smokin:

Toons

is the Bo$$
Apparently granger recovered ahead of scheduele, and dunlevy dropped 30 last night.....ill edit the thread asap

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
If Danny Granger's playing, the Knicks are in trouble. The Knicks are only 6-16, on the road.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Pacers ain't nothing special...I think we should win this game, we need to with the 3 teams coming up after...Knicks have won 2 in a row and so have the Pacers...it'd be nice to have the Bucks lose and Knicks win and get that nice playoff spot for the time being...it's only matter of time before the Bucks start fallin fast so i'm not too worried, even if we do drop cav celt and lakers..

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Hey ABCD what happened to your Chris Duhon stats under your sig? Guess you realized just how wrong you were huh?
Actually, his play has nothing to do with why I took it down. I took it down, because the website only allows you to keep a maximum of 100 characters on your signature. And I like to put pictures on my signature. As far as Duhon's concerned, this is his first year where he's playing at this level. I'm not going to jump to conclusions about a player based on one season. We all know what happened to your boy Curry after one season. And Channing Frye didn't turn out so good, after one season either.