who should knicks put on IL when Mutombo gets back

e_D

Benchwarmer
norris has been gettin some serious minutes, and has been doing pretty well actually.. but then again so has dermarr.. so its a toss up. they might as well put houston on the IL since he'll be out for at least the rest of the regular season.. he's been in street clothes anyway, might as well let him play the part.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Moochie most deff!!!! The guy just comes up the court, wastes 12 seconds off the shot clock and passes it to H20 (when he plays) off a curl... NO POINT!! Hey Moochie, grow the fro man! :afro:

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
That's ok. We should trade H20... He's like a cripple! His knee will never be at it's best again. In my opinion, Houston's best days are over, e's already played his best ball. Just like the Knicks have already played their best.

kevin

Benchwarmer
yea i heard that Houston would go on IL but I don't really think he should because of Allan playing surprisingly against the Raptors then after the game saying he would be out for the season. Since the IL means you have to miss atleast five games I don't know if Allan really needs to miss that long. I am kind of dissapointed with Allan because he obvioulsy showed that he could play in the Raptors game but hes just not toughening it out. We don't need him to play huge minutes or even to be a starter we just need him to come in and hit a few shots. I hope Houston would atleast be healthy if we had a playoff birth.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
allen should go on the IL.With Tim looking good and penny coming back,NY 's big men should be able to pick up the scoring as they have been doing all year.If SHAN can score 12-16pts at the 2 we wont be missing that much from ALLEN.

WiL8000

Rotation player
It should definately be H20. I don't see him returning in less than 5 games anyway. Moochie and DerMarr have played well recently, why kill it? We'd be lucky if we even see Houston in the playoffs.