Eddy Curry case

Starks

Starter
This isn't about his basketball career. It's about his personal life.

Has anyone followed him closley?

In the past 2 seasons, he's been the victim of highly criminal activity. 2 seasons ago, he was tied up at gun point and robbed. A few weeks ago, he was being sued by his driver.

And now in a groundbreaking twist, he is being identified as the father of his ex girlfriend's son. I send his family my best of well wishes, but something isn't right about all this. He is probably going to be taken in for questioning and runs the risk of being considered as a "suspect".

His career as an athlete is over at this point, but I think there is alot that we will find out about Curry over the next few months during Chicago Police investigation.

I've spent alot of time in Chicago and I know its rough...but he is a multimillionaire that doesn't live in the slums. I don't see how there isn't any correlation here.

Something isn't right about this. In the meantime, does anyone have any other incite into all his off the court trouble? We spent so much time lamenting him as a player, that we didn't ever comment on all the other off court stories about him.

I'm holding judgement until the case is solved.

quiggle

Starter
it seems everyone who's wore #34 after Oakley has had bad luck, McDyess got injured immediately and Curry with all this.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hey, shit happens for a reason. Its how you deal with it that makes you who you are.

I think curry is gonna need a lot of time to sort things out. Good luck eddy

Paul1355

All Star
Hey, shit happens for a reason. Its how you deal with it that makes you who you are.

I think curry is gonna need a lot of time to sort things out. Good luck eddy

or better put...everything happens for a reason...good point...I think CUrry is getting a wake up call in life...we have all been through one big wake up call or we are going to get one soon.

I'll pray that everything is okay with Curry and that he gets through this.

quiggle

Starter
you all heard about him asking the Knicks for $8 million in advance, right? wonder what skeletons he's got in his closet.

quiggle

Starter
sad man :(

Knicks center Eddy Curry bid a private goodbye to his ex-girlfriend and her 9-month-old daughter Saturday before skipping a heartbreaking funeral for the brutally murdered pair.
A single silver casket held the bodies of Nova Henry and the infant girl, together forever in death. Daughter Ava, in a white dress with a pink bow on her chest, was nestled gently against her mother's side.
Curry's 3-year-old son Noah, who witnessed the slayings, stood in a white suit with his mother's family. The boy was carried to the pulpit by his uncle Ryan, whose eulogy was interrupted when Noah grabbed the microphone.
"Mommy. My mommy," the toddler cried out, reducing the packed Calvary Baptist Church to tears and anguished moans. The little boy was found covered in blood at the murder scene after the Jan. 24 shootings.