Knicks game worn used jerseys available to pre-order now

iSTATUS

Rookie
Re

Game worn sweat jerseys? haha hmmm might not like the Smell of that one. We will be providing the Knicks with custom training performance wear. We will have extras and will be looking to giving it away to die hard Knicks fan.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
It WOULD be sweet haha, But at a grand... Not so much! hahahahha Nice post though! if anyone here gets one let us know!

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I'd like to buy one, but at 500$ it's very unlikely.
I'll buy the authentic one in the near future though, maybe with 21 Ward on the back.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I posted in the NBA thread that MeiGray and NBA Auctions will be having other game used events jerseys later this year, including Noche Latina and St. Patrick's Day and I think the Knicks will have jerseys for both so that could be another way to get a nice deal on a jersey.

lol what's wrong with Morris?

He's just...bad.:teeth:

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
I got a few game wore shirts that I got at the garden, I don't know about paying for one tho. Just go to a game n when they toss it into the crowd jump for it lolz

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Cool. Looks like it was done very professionally. That's always a plus.

Hey, where would be a good place to order a custom jersey?(Everything original except for the name on the back) Preferably a store.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thanks man ima check the size on my Wade jersey, if it's the same in def picking this up.......thanks.

Anybody know where to find a wilson chandler jersey? There werent even any at the nba store in manhattan when i went in january. Ebay has none and the only place i can think of is to get it custom at nbastore.com but im not paying 200 dollars for a jersey.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i was wondering the same thing, if Nate doesn't get resigned(i hope he does) then im either getting out draft picks jersey or Chandler...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i will, and yea that dunk contest win pushed Nate into stardom in my opinion, he's a real good marketable player, i wont be surprised to see him star in a commercial or two.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Yeah it's pretty much the same.
Too bad those jerseys are not availabe in Europe, if I buy one from the US I'll have to pay an extra 50 or 60? for taxes...:fury: