NY Yankees 2009 Season Thread

th3realicon

Rotation player
CC got hit pretty hard today. That is not a good sign, although it is just the first game. His velocity just wasn't there. Lets hope it was just the cold that was not letting him be him.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
NY YANKEES are World Champs in 2009!!! Bank on it!!!

Not with that bullpen! I think trading Cano at midseason for 2 relievers would be a wise move. OUR PEN IS FULL OF MINOR LEAGUERS!!! We have already lost 4 games due to our pen. I'm not high on Cano since I considered him one of the dumbest players in baseball. He has no anticipation whatsoever on defense. He never covers for his teammates. That 4 year contract last year did him in and I'm saying this with him having a great start to the season.

TRADE CANO FOR A LONG MAN AND SET-UP MAN!

Similar to what the Mariners had to do in trading Jose Cruz Jr. in 1997.

LeFlume

All Star
They will never be WORLD CHAMPS. They might win the World Series but only national team can compete for a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. I hate when they say WORLD CHAMPIONS. Celtics are the World CHAMPIONS...NO THEY ARE NOT...SPAIN are the WORLD CHAMPIONS......

Paul1355

All Star
They will never be WORLD CHAMPS. They might win the World Series but only national team can compete for a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. I hate when they say WORLD CHAMPIONS. Celtics are the World CHAMPIONS...NO THEY ARE NOT...SPAIN are the WORLD CHAMPIONS......

USA won the gold medal....TEAM USA is the world champions.

LeFlume

All Star
No, Team USA won the Olympic Gold. They are Olympic Champions. Last World Championship was in 06. Like the Olympics and Soccer it's every 4th year. Next time in 2010. Spain won in 06.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Rivera has to consider NOT pitching against the Sox at Feenway, he has blow enough already lol.

And todays game was a travesty, man that pen' deserves to be castrated.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Bout fvcking time we start hitting with RISP.

Phil Hughes today was phenomenal. Very close to the Phil Hughes we thought he would be when he was one of the highest ranked prospect in baseball.

LeFlume

All Star
Selena Roberts, I don't know if I trust a word of what she is saying. She supposed to be a respected journalist but I doubt it. She was the one that covered the Duke Lacrosse team scandal and she was heavily criticized for that. She see truth as it fits....BIATCH...

TunerAddict

Starter
Selena Roberts, I don't know if I trust a word of what she is saying. She supposed to be a respected journalist but I doubt it. She was the one that covered the Duke Lacrosse team scandal and she was heavily criticized for that. She see truth as it fits....BIATCH...

But you kinda got to assume guilt because ARod wouldn't talk about the allegations....I mean come on...Atleast deny it if it isn't true!

I'm actually really interested if she has legit evidence...Like i know she says she has yankee and highschool teammates who have told her, but it doesn't really do any good unless they will tell their names and publicly confirm what she said they have said...

th3realicon

Rotation player
So far the season has been a disaster. Really, that fat fart needs to start winning some games. Teix also needs to start hitting as he was not brought in for his defense.

The lineup needs A- Fraud badly. He is way to damn important for us.

LeFlume

All Star
BREAKING NEWS: Mark Teixeira had a hit today. A HR. I know, I know. I can't believe it myself. Our Billion Dollar investment putting up MVP numbers, batting .198 for the season.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he's a notorious slow starter just give him time when the summer months hit he'll be fire, as he always is thats when we heat up anyways.