Underwater Cities

Paul1355

All Star
I have always seen these discoveries as truly fascinating. Most people I know have no clue about these discoveries so i just wanted to spread this news and see if anyone knows or found anything else on the subject.

Just want to know peoples opinions on these discoveries.

There are many More...some cited near Peru...Mexico...etc...It's not easy to find a video on it for some reason because I don't know the locations but the Ocean has even more to discover.

TunerAddict

Starter
They are really interesting. I've watched entire shows about the ones outside of Japan.

Really shows us how low the ocean was in the past...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I have always seen these discoveries as truly fascinating. Most people I know have no clue about these discoveries so i just wanted to spread this news and see if anyone knows or found anything else on the subject.

Just want to know peoples opinions on these discoveries.

There are many More...some cited near Peru...Mexico...etc...It's not easy to find a video on it for some reason because I don't know the locations but the Ocean has even more to discover.

Sounds interesting. You should elaborate more. I don't think many people (like me) know too much about these "cities".

Paul1355

All Star
Sounds interesting. You should elaborate more. I don't think many people (like me) know too much about these "cities".

I can find more over time...it actually took me a little while to find those videos...this news is not that popular but it should be.

I'll definitely update this.