Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Kobe drops 60!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Kobe drops 60!

    On some Bullsh!T!

    61 New MSG Record. Your reactions?

  2. #2
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Jordans performance is still better

    Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kobe

  3. #3
    Member Proud Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Milano, Italy
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Jordans performance is still better

    Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kobe
    Sure... there are no doubts!

  4. #4
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Jordan who?

  5. #5
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Michael Jordan as in the BEST PLAYER EVER and the guy's nuts who kobe needs to hop off

  6. #6
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    lol... Michael Jordan is basketball.. plain and simple

  7. #7
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Jordans performance is still better

    Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kobe
    Don't forget that Micheal Jordan had Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and Toni Kukoc....Kobe just has Gasol.

    When he had Shaq they would have wooped anyone.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I told myself while I turned my pc on "I bet theres a Kobe thread at the Knicks forum" and I guess I was right...

    NOW, why the heck is there a thread named after Koke in a Knicks forum? COME ON! Ether discuss it in the game thread or put it in the NBA section. Dont disrespect the Knicks, get this garbage out of here.

    Its like when the Knicks fans cheered Jordan for his final game. You dont cheer some one who killed us year after year. Anyone that cheers for Jordan or now even Kobe is not a Knicks fan regardless of what they say!

    Could a mod please move this thread to the NBA section?

  9. #9
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by King Ewing
    I told myself while I turned my pc on "I bet theres a Kobe thread at the Knicks forum" and I guess I was right...

    NOW, why the heck is there a thread named after Koke in a Knicks forum? COME ON! Ether discuss it in the game thread or put it in the NBA section. Dont disrespect the Knicks, get this garbage out of here.

    Its like when the Knicks fans cheered Jordan for his final game. You dont cheer some one who killed us year after year. Anyone that cheers for Jordan or now even Kobe is not a Knicks fan regardless of what they say!

    Could a mod please move this thread to the NBA section?
    totally agree....yea he gave fans a good performance...but we lost.

    The Knicks losing should not be cheered about from our own damn fans.

    It seemed like the game was in LA or something.

  10. #10
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I sure was'nt cheering for the guy and it really pissed me off hearing all those fans cheering for him the whole game.That could'nt have been all Lakers fans b/c it was to loud.
    Last edited by WVKnickfan; Feb 02, 2009 at 23:42.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,169
    Rep Power
    20

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by King Ewing
    I told myself while I turned my pc on "I bet theres a Kobe thread at the Knicks forum" and I guess I was right...

    NOW, why the heck is there a thread named after Koke in a Knicks forum? COME ON! Ether discuss it in the game thread or put it in the NBA section. Dont disrespect the Knicks, get this garbage out of here.

    Its like when the Knicks fans cheered Jordan for his final game. You dont cheer some one who killed us year after year. Anyone that cheers for Jordan or now even Kobe is not a Knicks fan regardless of what they say!

    Could a mod please move this thread to the NBA section?

    The Knick-Fans cheered Jordan b/c we did not have a SG when Jordan was doing his thang....the Knicks had to sign FA Allan Houston to slow Jordan down and search for a defensive backup SG to give him problems which they found in the CBA League John Starks.
    The Ewing Knicks could not beat Jordan b/c Oakley was to slow when the Bulls went into their running triangle....that's why coach Pat Riley benched Oakley for CBA Anthony Mason.

    SG-Kobe Bryant 61 points made it LOUD and CLEAR.....the Knicks dont have a SG in their rotation so Kobe took advantage of an opportunity....and had his teammates defend the 3-point line....this will let SG-Lebron James, SG-Ray Allen, and SG-Bayless (Roy injured), become their teams first option on offense....this is some of what you may see in the next 3 games.
    And that's only two ways out of the four of our Knicks weakness in getting beat.

    Lets just hope that SG-Kobe Bryant breaking our ex-Super-Star SF-Bernard King record of 60 points with 61 points got the attention of Donnie Walsh by our Fan Base yelling MVP....b/c the Knick-Fans were entertained bigtime by our Knick Role-Players staying close throughout the game vs the best team in the league.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> Kobe shot 31 fga to come up with 61 points....I dont care if he scored all 61 points from the foul line by faking and catching his defender in the air for a foul shot....that's not only Super-Star Status....that's PURE MVP. Stop being a HATER!!!
    LETS GO Knicks!!!

  12. #12
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Don't forget that Micheal Jordan had Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and Toni Kukoc....Kobe just has Gasol.

    When he had Shaq they would have wooped anyone.
    You're nuts, if you're underestimating Gasol. In case you don't know, before Gasol came to the Lakers, they were perennial 9th seeds. After Gasol, they were legit: went straight to the finals. Gasol is way better than any of those guys you listed: Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, except for Shaq: the most dominant player in the history of the NBA. He also dominated Boozer and Camby, last year in the playoffs. The guy's an all-star, picked by the coaches, who actually know basketball, for a reason. He also dropped 31 on your precious Harrington-Lee frontline.

  13. #13
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    This thread wasn't started to praise Kobe. Thats why I said "on some Bullsh!t". It was a record performance that I'm not happy about- get that straight. Just another topic for discussion.

    "Playoffs....? Playoffs...?" "You wanna talk about Playoffs"?

  14. #14
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well he took advantage of having a rookie in Chandler guard him.

  15. #15
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    You're nuts, if you're underestimating Gasol. In case you don't know, before Gasol came to the Lakers, they were perennial 9th seeds. After Gasol, they were legit: went straight to the finals. Gasol is way better than any of those guys you listed: Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, except for Shaq: the most dominant player in the history of the NBA. He also dominated Boozer and Camby, last year in the playoffs. The guy's an all-star, picked by the coaches, who actually know basketball, for a reason. He also dropped 31 on your precious Harrington-Lee frontline.
    umm, gasol better than rodman?? are u nutz? guy led the league in rebounds for 7 years

    AIR WORM!!!

Similar Threads

  1. We MUST GET KOBE!!! ISIAH HELP!!!!
    By umynot in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2007, 16:52
  2. Make a run @ Kobe?
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Sep 07, 2007, 09:44
  3. Gutting the Team for Kobe is he really worth it?
    By Isiah's Advocate 33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Aug 20, 2007, 20:40
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 20, 2007, 16:50
  5. KOBE DROPS................81!!!!!!!!!
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NBA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2006, 02:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •