Kobe drops 60!

JayJ44

Starter
Ever noticed that kobe copies jordan like crazy? He sticks out his tongue when going to the basket, like jordan. His shooting touch is the same, he tries to walk like him. They're both real good though...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I want to know something...Where was the hard foul at tonight?? Don't get me wrong I don't want nobody to get hurt BUT all the Knicks had to do tonight was knock him into the 2nd row one time .I garrentee he would'nt have scored no 61 points.

King Ewing

Banned
I told myself while I turned my pc on "I bet theres a Kobe thread at the Knicks forum" and I guess I was right...

NOW, why the heck is there a thread named after Koke in a Knicks forum? COME ON! Ether discuss it in the game thread or put it in the NBA section. Dont disrespect the Knicks, get this garbage out of here.

Its like when the Knicks fans cheered Jordan for his final game. You dont cheer some one who killed us year after year. Anyone that cheers for Jordan or now even Kobe is not a Knicks fan regardless of what they say!

Could a mod please move this thread to the NBA section?

Paul1355

All Star
I told myself while I turned my pc on "I bet theres a Kobe thread at the Knicks forum" and I guess I was right...

NOW, why the heck is there a thread named after Koke in a Knicks forum? COME ON! Ether discuss it in the game thread or put it in the NBA section. Dont disrespect the Knicks, get this garbage out of here.

Its like when the Knicks fans cheered Jordan for his final game. You dont cheer some one who killed us year after year. Anyone that cheers for Jordan or now even Kobe is not a Knicks fan regardless of what they say!

Could a mod please move this thread to the NBA section?

totally agree....yea he gave fans a good performance...but we lost.

The Knicks losing should not be cheered about from our own damn fans.

It seemed like the game was in LA or something.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I sure was'nt cheering for the guy and it really pissed me off hearing all those fans cheering for him the whole game.That could'nt have been all Lakers fans b/c it was to loud.

Last edited:

King Ewing

Banned
It drives me INSANE when our fans cheer for players with other jerseys on that are killing us.

I hate Michael Jordan more then any other sports athlete, the guy killed us year after year. Yet when he returned to the Garden, some Knicks fans would cheer him. Some Knicks fans wanted him to score, and went crazy when he did came back as a Wizard.

I dare one of you Knicks fans to call yourself a Knicks fan if you cheered for Michael Jordan, because your NOT.

And if you cheered for Kobe tonight while we are fighting for playoff position, then you guys are fake little *****. Do the Knicks organization and their real fans a favor and don’t wear our merchandise.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
It drives me INSANE when our fans cheer for players with other jerseys on that are killing us.

I hate Michael Jordan more then any other sports athlete, the guy killed us year after year. Yet when he returned to the Garden, some Knicks fans would cheer him. Some Knicks fans wanted him to score, and went crazy when he did came back as a Wizard.

I dare one of you Knicks fans to call yourself a Knicks fan if you cheered for Michael Jordan, because your NOT.

And if you cheered for Kobe tonight while we are fighting for playoff position, then you guys are fake little *****. Do the Knicks organization and their real fans a favor and don’t wear our merchandise.

I completly agree with everything you said.Jordan kept Ewing from his DESERVED championship ring for years.I can't stand the guy and he isn't the best that I have seen... Magic Johnson is the best that I have ever seen and imo he is the best ever.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

And if you cheered for Kobe tonight while we are fighting for playoff position, then you guys are fake little *****. Do the Knicks organization and their real fans a favor and don?t wear our merchandise.

You seem a little upset. What, did kobe not sign your trading card? Lol