Official Sneaker (Collection) Thread

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
them 12's are hot i had a pair but they dogged now....i wanna get some loll
lol when i wear them thats what EVERYONE tells me lol bro ima keep mines forever 12s are the best jordan to me if you put them on if feels like your walking on clouds there so bouncy and the tongue is fat to

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I think the 3s and 5s are the best looking retros. I'd kill for a pair of each, but i guess im okay with the 5fusion. for now

thats a good deal. 70 for vandals. i usually hear 80 or 90.

Kidd, where u cop dem 12s at? lol

I also wanted the 11 and 12 package but no way im savin up $500+

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i still want the 11's id kill for those man. they the best jordans out there.

i usually find the vandals for 64 bucks thats why ima get me some loll.

i need some fresh kicks its been a while nows about the time spring coming up and all.....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I think the 3s and 5s are the best looking retros. I'd kill for a pair of each, but i guess im okay with the 5fusion. for now

thats a good deal. 70 for vandals. i usually hear 80 or 90.

Kidd, where u cop dem 12s at? lol

I also wanted the 11 and 12 package but no way im savin up $500+
lol bro i know alot of sneakerheads all they do is buy shoes and save them to sell them later on i got both well breds for 160 and frenchies for 170 dude you need any jordan you cant find I GOT YOU

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
lol bro i know alot of sneakerheads all they do is buy shoes and save them to sell them later on i got both well breds for 160 and frenchies for 170 dude you need any jordan you cant find I GOT YOU

Yeah im kinda a broke sneakerhead lol. i try to get somethin if i got $$ but im saving for that 21 2 package so yeah. and prices are mad low cuz here the demand is low, nobody rocks Js they all wear wack converses lol. and iight if i want something ima get at u then. Just remember

Say no to fakes.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Yeah im kinda a broke sneakerhead lol. i try to get somethin if i got $$ but im saving for that 21 2 package so yeah. and prices are mad low cuz here the demand is low, nobody rocks Js they all wear wack converses lol. and iight if i want something ima get at u then. Just remember

Say no to fakes.
bro i can tell a fake from a mile away lol like those bred 12s picture i have...FAKE lol but i couldent find a better one and the 21 2s pacakge? i had it but sold it lol there mad cheap they shouldent be that much those and the 1 22 pacakge went for MAD cheap cause no one bought them lol

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
bro i can tell a fake from a mile away lol like those bred 12s picture i have...FAKE lol but i couldent find a better one and the 21 2s pacakge? i had it but sold it lol there mad cheap they shouldent be that much those and the 1 22 pacakge went for MAD cheap cause no one bought them lol

22s are crap. I would use the 21s for bball i really dont care about them. The ones are iight but the 22s killed the buy for me. If i were to have any package tho, the 12s and the 11s. Best Package period.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
22s are crap. I would use the 21s for bball i really dont care about them. The ones are iight but the 22s killed the buy for me. If i were to have any package tho, the 12s and the 11s. Best Package period.
lol yea i hate the 22s to much those are the only jordans i know that are like less then 100 well from what ive seen and well yea even though i love 12s and 11s are very attractive i dont know they could have picked better 11s i mean why not the space jams or columbia 11s idk bred 11s i got bored of them years ago but to me i dont know i really like the 6s and 17s those carmines are just TO sexy

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
The thing i hate about the packages is basically, with like one (11&12), maybe 2 exceptions, youre getting one good shoe with one shitty shoe for $300+

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea for real the 11's and 6's were tight then there were the 9's and 14's i want the 9's they sick i have a pair of those too they beat strictly for ball now

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Illest kicks to play ball in:

Iverson's "The Question" in black and gold.

The ultimate shoe to break ankles.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Illest kicks to play ball in:

Iverson's "The Question" in black and gold.

The ultimate shoe to break ankles.

Wow at the same time i just watched Deron Williams break JET's ankles in the Mavs-Jazz. Damn that happens often (coincedential crap)

U got a pic of those? Or do u have em?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Wow at the same time i just watched Deron Williams break JET's ankles in the Mavs-Jazz. Damn that happens often (coincedential crap)

U got a pic of those? Or do u have em?

I got em. Wish I could put a pick up but all I got is the 'berry. Can't do much. Wait, hold up...

I---I
I \
I \______
I 3 }
I___________}

Looks something like that. Lol

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea, me neither. Can't really rock 'em on the daily. Just a b-ball shoe. But I always loved the way those kicks looked, specially when you're playing ball. Its a shoe made for dribblers.

Hey, can anyone help me out with a pic of Iverson's "Question" kicks?