Official Sneaker (Collection) Thread

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
What Kinda kicks yall rock? Here are mine. Big pics !

CameraPics100.jpg

Dunk Hi

CameraPics102.jpg

Jordan Retro 8

CameraPics103.jpg

JOrdan 5 Fusion

CameraPics105.jpg

Air Force one

CameraPics106.jpg

Nike Elite Huarache

CameraPics101.jpg

Jordan Rb extreme

and tha personal fav....

CameraPics104.jpg

The Nike Vandal Hi!

Show me whatcha got :smokin:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i lke the vandals those are hot

i got lost of air force 95s too much to list loll

diesels ( the beige ones)

a few vans( i hated them when they started beng popuar but i like em now)

and my fav air max 95
max95_pre_ant_flint_stlth_5.jpg

max95_pre_ant_flint_stlth_8.jpg

max95_pre_ant_flint_stlth.jpg

much more on the way lmao ill keep it posted and editthe post with pics as i find them

Akamu

The King
airraidyke3.jpg
Air Raid
airraidxdv8.jpg

airraidxcdl4.jpg

Dunk Lows
dunklowju7.jpg

shoesia71202oe7.jpg

Diesels (NOT this one, I have the all leather one that looks like this)
dieselblackej7.jpg
<= Been wearing diesels for years.

Sketchers Midnight Black
sketmidniteblacklo1.jpg

I'm gonna get a Starbury all black in Sept or whenever it's released.

I have a couple of things lying around here. I use all my dunks for casual wear, I stopped buying the mid/high dunks.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I got the all black diesels (damn, everybody got diesels) and I have the blue SB's. I want to get more but all the shoes in FL are wack. They got no style down here.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
i lke the vandals those are hot

i got lost of air force 95s too much to list loll

diesels ( the beige ones)

a few vans( i hated them when they started beng popuar but i like em now)

and my fav air max 95
max95_pre_ant_flint_stlth_5.jpg

max95_pre_ant_flint_stlth_8.jpg

max95_pre_ant_flint_stlth.jpg

much more on the way lmao ill keep it posted and editthe post with pics as i find them

yeah man i love dem vandals. For some reason i dont dig vans. Like everyone wears them and i dont think theres anything hot about them, idk. Air Max, them are iight. I'm feelin the ones u got da pics of tho

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Damn, you lucky lol. I've only got 3 pairs:
Dunk High
nikedunkrustic.jpg

Jordan Retro Alpha
air-jordan-1-i-retro-alpha-university-blue-white-black-04.jpg

Starbury 1
StarburyBeachWhite.jpg

I love dem dunks and Js. I cant find starburys anywhere, cuz i cant find a damn Steve&Barrys. I'd like to wear them for bball, cuz i hate gettin my kicks stepped on. Most of yall are livin in NY any of u go to flight club before?

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah, flight club is good if you're looking for a specific pair that you can't find anywhere. Outside of that, definitely not worth it. Me personally, I could never imagine spending over $60 for shoes.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yeah man i love dem vandals. For some reason i dont dig vans. Like everyone wears them and i dont think theres anything hot about them, idk. Air Max, them are iight. I'm feelin the ones u got da pics of tho

i wanna get me these

ima buy em real soon as in the next 2 weeks

i felt the same way about vans but i bought me a pair of em before i went to egypt( i will never take nice kicks there too much dust and shit) wore em there and liked how they fit and they have made colors.....basically they either got hot colors or they shit

and yea i love those air maxs i was happy as hell when i found them

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
i wanna get me these

ima buy em real soon as in the next 2 weeks

i felt the same way about vans but i bought me a pair of em before i went to egypt( i will never take nice kicks there too much dust and shit) wore em there and liked how they fit and they have made colors.....basically they either got hot colors or they shit

and yea i love those air maxs i was happy as hell when i found them

how many air maxs u got? i dont have any, cant find good ones here

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new3/nike_countdown_21_2.htm
This is what im savin up my money for right here. at first i couldnt decide between some packages but this ones cheap for a jordan retro package and im feelin the 2s.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i got a couple i wanna get a pair i saw in cream and brown they were fire.

yea the 2's are sick especially in that color but the 21's killed it. imo. dont like em much

i wanted the package with the 11's but didnt wanna cough up that much dough. but ima deff get me those dunks and vandals i posted ima order them this weekend most likely. next week the latest.

i also got the nike air flight's in black baby blue and white.

i like the website sneakerheads.com they got some nice shit

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Honestly, i think any jordans past 15 arent good for style. Ballin sure. Style? Hell no.

Are both dem kicks the same price?

i like pickyourshoes tho. ima check that one site sometime tho. Just make sure it aint fake

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea im way ahea of you no it isnt fake.

yea they both $75 and they a nice color and style.

and yea i agree although i really dig the 17 and 18's they are mad hot.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i would post up actual pictures of the shoes BUT i got no more gay camera but i got pictures with me and them on but eh dont think you guys wanna see that

my frenchies =]
Jordan_Mens_Air_Jordan_XII_Retro.jpg

i got a thing for 12s the ones in the picture are fake but i could not find any better picture of them
302J12.jpg

air jordan 17s =] great for basketball and look good on a suit
DSCF0451.jpg

and did anyone say anything about vans?
vans-half-cab-color-pack-aurora-red.jpg

i got more sneakers but eh dont feel like looking for pictures

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I love dem dunks and Js. I cant find starburys anywhere, cuz i cant find a damn Steve&Barrys. I'd like to wear them for bball, cuz i hate gettin my kicks stepped on. Most of yall are livin in NY any of u go to flight club before?
flightclub is to expensive 200 dollar sneakers are sold there for like 340 or something and most of them are conditional im not gonna lie though the store is amazing i mean the website they only show you some shoes but not at all of them they have so many ogs man i love it there bordaux 7s :peace: