Official Sneaker (Collection) Thread

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The question is, how are you on the basketball court? It's you who play, not your shoes :afro:
very true. good players can play barefoot if they had to.

most people do buy expensive kicks to look good on and off the court. they rarely buy them for performance.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
jordan-cp-3-ii-sneakers.jpg

just got these joints last week...

great kicks for ballin'...so ****ing comfortable

JayJ44

Starter
I like that color. Those shoes look like a combination of Jordan 11's, 12's, maybe 13's and 21's. I'm gonna try to get a pair.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I like that color. Those shoes look like a combination of Jordan 11's, 12's, maybe 13's and 21's. I'm gonna try to get a pair.

yo, i just checked out all the different styles. damn i should have waited...

jordan-cp3ii-black-university-blue-342944-003.jpg

jordan-cp3ii-white-university-blue-342944-103.jpg

jordan-cp3ii-black-gold-342944-005.jpg

that first one is ill. the CP3's are definitely a shoe worth buying.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yep. Speaking of Jordans that look nice to ball in and roll in, anyone got a pair of true flights? New kicks, look nice. Nice for a non retro.

trueflightLASERblue.jpg

air-jordan-true-flight-1.jpg

look like the 6s or 7s.

Also does anyone have flightposites? They sound mad nice.....
Nike Flightposite. It took Nike numerous years, millions of dollars, and a number of headaches to develop the innovative Foamposite material. They almost gave up on the idea after repeated failed attempts because it was so hard to manufacture. But when they finally got everything put in place in the mid 90's the final product was worth all the trouble. The Foamposite material feels stiff at first, but after wearing the shoe several times the heat generated by your feet allows the Foamposite material to shape itself and form a mold around the specific shape of your foot. Once that happens the shoe doesn't feel like any other shoe you've ever worn before

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
word, I thought those true flights were fusion type of kicks. I was taking a look at those sneakers but the CP3s caught my attention even more.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
word, I thought those true flights were fusion type of kicks. I was taking a look at those sneakers but the CP3s caught my attention even more.

I actually wont buy the cp3s; i thought about buying the originals.

theres a lot of nicer stuff coming out this year.

I saw the flightposites at Foot Locker the other day, they cost like 180 or something like that. crazy.

Paul1355

All Star
The question is, how are you on the basketball court? It's you who play, not your shoes :afro:

im either really good or really bad on the court, you can call me Q Rich for my inconsistency lol

But If i'm checking out basketball shoes then performance is my #1 thing to look at.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
im either really good or really bad on the court, you can call me Q Rich for my inconsistency lol

But If i'm checking out basketball shoes then performance is my #1 thing to look at.

If youre looking for aplace to shop at, check out a Nike outlet, if there is one around where you live.

Breaking News People!
12nubuck1.jpg

12s Univ Blue/Black Release May 30!!!!

Same day as the Raging Bull Pack!
5package.jpg

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I'm back , sneakerheads. There are some sick kicks coming out this fall and winter, and i have a big update for you guys!

10chicago1.jpg

10chicago2.jpg

Retro 10s drop in 2010. These are def. hot.

6blkinfrared.jpg

january 2010 is when these super sexy infrared 6s release.

September 5th is when the Hall of Fame Collection drop....
6ringsHOF1.jpg

2009hof1.jpg

1hof.jpg

Also, a new collection of Hybrid jordans just came out, called the 60+

60plusLANEY.jpg

This is the Laney High edition, dropping this september.

For those of you wanting to look stylish in the sleet and snow, i have seen just the thing for you.
spizBOOT2.jpg

spizBOOT3.jpg

The Spizike boot! The brown pair drops this coming October, while the black drops in November

For those of you who are fans of the Carmelo Anthonys, the m6s drop in October. These shoes are good for bball at the right price

meloM6.jpg

For those of you who need some kicks to ball in, the best bball shoe is the Nike Hyperize
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-243321/pgid-243323
nike-hyperize-supreme-decades-pack-1.jpg

You may have seen them in the Hyperizin commercial featuring Mo Williams, Andre Iglodala, and Rashard Lewis. They are great basketball shoes, just as great as the hyperdunks.

Here is some advice: DO NOT wear Jordan Six Rings or any AJF Fusions to play ball in. The fusions are heavy, and the AF1 bottom dont exactly make your game any better.

The Six Rings are a very nice looking shoe, I recently went to Canada and copped some UTAH JAZZ six rings. I don't care about the jazz, but these are one SEXY shoe, Purple and blue, if thats your thing.
utah-jazz-air-jordan-6-rings.jpg

But listen guys, these kicks may be uncomfortable for your foot, so you might want to get half a size higher. Still, they aren't a great shoe to ball in. I would wear them purely for style if i were you.

Also, something i found good to note. if you do not want to spend 100 dollars on a shoe, you can now customize your own nike vandals at nikeid.nike.com they are $90, very stylish, not bad to ball in, and customizeable.

This is basically a pair, but you can make it any color you want. This is a great buy, so i highly recommend anyone and everyone check em out.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
^^^^^those flight club kicks look nice. Went there last week. They got cool kicks but shit is expensive. Plus they got a no refund policy.