Official Sneaker (Collection) Thread

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I did not want to take the risk of spending 1 grand for 25 pairs of jordans. But I did hear about it. Also had a connection with this guy that would sell 1 pair for 40 bucks. But over here nobody buys them kicks.

Handball is a quick way to make cash. I used to play that too. But once you get good the skill levels match up so its harder to hustle someone unless you're at pro level. Plus you got some chunky ass dudes that could beat a really physically fit guy like nothing. Its kinda bullshit.

I would never take that risk. FL has wack kick rockers the lol. Its all about the NYC forreal.

The skill matches up huh...my friend didn't really tell me about that.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I really wish i could cop me these.....

ewing2.jpg

ewing1.jpg

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I would never take that risk. FL has wack kick rockers the lol. Its all about the NYC forreal.

The skill matches up huh...my friend didn't really tell me about that.

Of course. NYC is king when it comes to style.

On the handball topic, yea most street handballers reach a level where they can't improve immensely. That's why the best players will lose by one or two to other great players and vice versa.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Of course. NYC is king when it comes to style.

On the handball topic, yea most street handballers reach a level where they can't improve immensely. That's why the best players will lose by one or two to other great players and vice versa.

I never even noticed that when it came to handball. lol havent played that in a long time....

Yo, what do you think about the Ewings i posted?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I never even noticed that when it came to handball. lol havent played that in a long time....

Yo, what do you think about the Ewings i posted?

Those ewings are real cool. Nice kicks to ball in. Not much of a style shoe.

Yo, you teens nowadays are lucky. Most of these vintage kicks came out a decade or so ago and they're ill now. Back in the mid-90's the vintage kicks were those old ass converses that larry bird and dr.J wore.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Those ewings are real cool. Nice kicks to ball in. Not much of a style shoe.

Yo, you teens nowadays are lucky. Most of these vintage kicks came out a decade or so ago and they're ill now. Back in the mid-90's the vintage kicks were those old ass converses that larry bird and dr.J wore.

They remind me of the 7s. I actually found out that Larry Bird had a deal with sketchers. Ugly too. I believe the Jordans were still stylish back in the day when the 3s and 4s were first coming out. If u stepped on them...and the rule still applies to this day...watch out!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I checked but got tired of looking. I remember back in 96-97 everyone was getting those joints. But looking back on it, they look wack.

Is that why you wanted to know? I really dont like kicks that rock too much text, kinda kills the vibe. Just keep it straight up. I do love Nikes, but i hate some of the like, air raid, and air revolution, and crap like that. Its not as good as its hyped up to be. I prfer dunks, vandals, and i want some blazers.

http://www.happyjordans.com/views_p...-Nike_Air_Jordan_V__black&white&red-1088.html

if those were real i'd be all over them lol.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea the kicks with lettering and all that stuff kills the stee-lo.that's why they're only good for playing ball.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
OK so i need some help. I want to buy 2 pairs of shoes. These are my options

21/2 package OR Olympic 6 Rings and A pair of retros, most likely 3s.

What do you guys think i should get?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
yea they're pretty tight, i want them in white-and-black, you a good site with reasonable prices?

ou shoulda copped them when they came out
the lowest i see is 180, i also see 191. if you consider that reasonable,

the olympics are 160-ish and thats a real good deal considering they sold out at like every mall and they came out a while ago