Official Sneaker (Collection) Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
you know any websites i could find them on?

and the air jordan 2009 looks pretty dope. i might get em.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i take that back, after seeing the price of the jordan 2009 i aint buying them, they not worth $190

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think the 09's are ok but def not worth their price-tag.

and yea those are the ones only problem is they dont have my size lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i dont like those.....i dont like the design, but ehhy if you like em get em loll, they at a great price too

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
OK so i need some help. I want to buy 2 pairs of shoes. These are my options

21/2 package OR Olympic 6 Rings and A pair of retros, most likely 3s.

What do you guys think i should get?
depends what 3s bro and EH im not a big fan of those 6 rings idk to many people have them and are not that conformable but its up to you really

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
11's are always a great choice, Streets.

I remember back in the 90's the uptowns (AF 1's) didn't have the nike checks so long. They use to be smaller and were in bubble form. What happened to those joints?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
11's are always a great choice, Streets.

I remember back in the 90's the uptowns (AF 1's) didn't have the nike checks so long. They use to be smaller and were in bubble form. What happened to those joints?

Forreal? Do you have a pic? I have a hard time imagining that..

AF1s are the dunks of the Non-New York USA: Everyone that likes kicks rocks them.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Forreal? Do you have a pic? I have a hard time imagining that..

AF1s are the dunks of the Non-New York USA: Everyone that likes kicks rocks them.

Really? You never seen 'em? Give me like 2 weeks and I'll get some pics up. Came out in the mid-nineties. The nike check wasn't some embroidered leather like it is now. It use to be a smaller check with a bubble covering it. It looked hot but it was discontinued.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Really? You never seen 'em? Give me like 2 weeks and I'll get some pics up. Came out in the mid-nineties. The nike check wasn't some embroidered leather like it is now. It use to be a smaller check with a bubble covering it. It looked hot but it was discontinued.

yeah, ive never seen em. If i have, i just dont remember. are they like air pennys? cause if i remember correctly they had a bubble aroung the check.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
yeah, ive never seen em. If i have, i just dont remember. are they like air pennys? cause if i remember correctly they had a bubble aroung the check.

Yea, maybe you were too young. Those kicks were circa 1996.
You mean the all-white penny's with the blue check, right?