There's an explanation to Last Night's Game...

Scribbles

Rotation player
groundhogday.jpg

More like...Ballhog's Day

jesus-ballhog.jpg

Nahh but seriously, over 30 touches in three quarters is excessive. Kobe woulda have shattered his 81 if he played 6 more minutes.

I enjoyed his performance and am a Kobe praiser but dammn....why does every player want take away what very little we have of the Knicks :teeth:

I mean we have so little to hold onto anymore...

(BTW, I'm a bonafide sore loser. I hate to see us lose and lose our records man!)

On a serious Note: FAKE KNICKS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS should be HUNG! Selling your seats to big shot/big bucks Lakers fan for money is SELLING OUT!

MSG and Knicks fans sold their soul last night. Ovation? Yea that's fine b/c of his accomplishment but thunderous MVP chants wasn't just a smack to the face of the franchise.

It was a spit in the face of the franchise.

quiggle

Starter
is the last part directed to Allan Houston cause he really lavished praise on the opponent #24 last night.

Kiyaman

Legend
There's an explanation to Last Night's Game.....

Kobe Bryant owned Dantoni's system in the Western Conference to where it became "Kobe-System".
Joe Johnson was the only SG Dantoni had that made Kobe have a par game.
Bell was decent.

Kobe is the best Run n Gun Player in the league....this guy can run all 48 minutes of the game....while shooting accurately.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Kobe is reaching that jordan status where he will be unstoppable. Hopefully we'll be there to stop him from winning those titles in the future.

Starks

Starter
No one on the Lakers would call Kobe a ballhog. How does Gasol get 35 and a few others score in double figures?

Lets not be childish.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Kobe did take certain shots, when he could have kicked to people who were open, etc., but the man was feeling it. If a guy is feeling it, even the players want him to get the ball, because they know it's going to be a higher percentage shot. Those who have watched the Lakers, even last year, know that he's become a team guy, passes the ball much more than he used to.

What was most fascinating about this last game was that Kobe got his 61 in 36 minutes: amazing. He'd be sitting on the bench, come back in and still be hot. I can't hate the guy for being that good, especially when the Knicks are still in a rebuilding phase.

Anyway, I'm predicting we beat these next two teams. They don't have a Kobe Bryant.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Kobe's great and all but he will never be close to Jordan. and the Lakers arent gonna win the title this year, their not deep enough the Cav's got this one.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
No one on the Lakers would call Kobe a ballhog. How does Gasol get 35 and a few others score in double figures?

Lets not be childish.

Kobe is the only superstar that I dont want on my team. He don't make his teamates better but only himself. He took 37% of the lakers shots in order to have a great stat night, had no rebound and only 3 assists in 36 min. Gasol had 31 not 35 (and ariza was the only other laker in double figure 13 points)but Gasol had 14 reb and 5 assists. Also he took only 17 shots. That's a player that makes others better. Had we shoot the 3point at the 37-38% like we ussualy do not 25% like last night or nate had a better night we beat them( with a team that have no superstars but only b players). The lakers proved that they are one man show that are not going to win the chip this year. Any of the top east team ( cleveland, orlando, and celtics) and also the spurs in the west can beat them in a 7 game series. Had the knicks had D-wade or joe johnson at SG we beat them regardless of kobe 61. That prove to me that we can play bball with anybody in the league right now and only need one superstar ( D-wade, joe johnson, lebron) type of player and a and a decent big player type (chandler, camby).
Kobe have 61 points 0 reb 3 assists for his big night and the knicks stay within striking distance the whole game? Damn I hope lebron don't have his type of good night (40 points 8 rebound 8 assists) cuz we lose by 20.

that was disgusting last night.. I almost turned off the TV after hearing the Garden chant MVP to a non-Knicks player. I dont care who it is!!! Jordan, Magic, Bird, Bryant, Lebron.. the opposing teams players should not be praised that way, especially when he breaks a record in our building. I was ashamed to be a knicks fan yesterday
:barf:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Kobe is the only superstar that I dont want on my team. He don't make his teamates better but only himself. He took 37% of the lakers shots in order to have a great stat night, had no rebound and only 3 assists in 36 min. Gasol had 31 not 35 (and ariza was the only other laker in double figure 13 points)but Gasol had 14 reb and 5 assists. Also he took only 17 shots. That's a player that makes others better. Had we shoot the 3point at the 37-38% like we ussualy do not 25% like last night or nate had a better night we beat them( with a team that have no superstars but only b players). The lakers proved that they are one man show that are not going to win the chip this year. Any of the top east team ( cleveland, orlando, and celtics) and also the spurs in the west can beat them in a 7 game series. Had the knicks had D-wade or joe johnson at SG we beat them regardless of kobe 61. That prove to me that we can play bball with anybody in the league right now and only need one superstar ( D-wade, joe johnson, lebron) type of player and a and a decent big player type (chandler, camby).
Kobe have 61 points 0 reb 3 assists for his big night and the knicks stay within striking distance the whole game? Damn I hope lebron don't have his type of good night (40 points 8 rebound 8 assists) cuz we lose by 20.

I AGREE!:beer::thumbsup::cool:

i'd rather have LeBron( 40, 8, 8) >> then Kobe( 60,0,2)

paris401

Starter
in that 1st quarter, jeffries looked a little 'kobe-ish' i think he hit 2 outside shots, a stuff... then the 2nd quarter begin and the dream was over...