Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Cavs vs New York Knicks Game Thread

Imagine if Tim Thomas actually went into LeBron hard...And LB didn't flop like a little bitch.

Now that would have been sweet. Someone needs to knock that prick out.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

**** man we lost a hard fought game....what a bull**** call, saying Nate was out of bounds!....we cant have an 0-for on this homestead so hope we come out with a W the next 2 games(vs. Celtics, @ Portland)

LeBron 52 pnts, 11 asts, 10 rebs (huge game give credit where its due.)

LeBrons performance today >>>>> kobes performance monday.

wish i woulda watched the whole game instead of the last few mins(college is a bitch)

I want to put a bullet in that arrogant little pricks head...

I'm talking about LeBron.

I still think this shows that Kobe > LeBron.

Kobe can actually hit jumpers, all LeBron's point came from layups and freethrows.

I get scratching my head sometime when he gets to the line because a Knick breathed on him...

NBA is so disgusting these days. Its all ***** bull****. If you're gonna say something is a foul, call it every damn time. A foul is a foul. Doesn't matter who its on, where the game is, what part of the game it is, or what the game's importance is. A Foul is a foul and should be called EVERY time it happens. If David Stern doesn't like this, then they should change the foul rules. There are rules for a reason.

If we only had a commissioner with a little ****ing decency or respect for the game. This bitch cares too much about money. He created Jordan, and now he has created his heir.

Go **** yourself David Stern.

Tuner tell us what you really think about David Stern and "Superstar calls", lol. I must say I agree and get very frustrated though, there was a seemingly fantom foul on Lebron early on and I called my dad (also a knick fan) just to bitch that I could already see the Lebron calls coming all game long

didn't watch the second half, but we could have easily won the game, which is a very positive thing...the team has won 12 in a row, and LJ put up 50, and we still could have won...knicks are playin some good ball even with the two losses

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I want to put a bullet in that arrogant little pricks head...

I'm talking about LeBron.

I still think this shows that Kobe > LeBron.

Kobe can actually hit jumpers, all LeBron's point came from layups and freethrows.

I get scratching my head sometime when he gets to the line because a Knick breathed on him...

NBA is so disgusting these days. Its all ***** bull****. If you're gonna say something is a foul, call it every damn time. A foul is a foul. Doesn't matter who its on, where the game is, what part of the game it is, or what the game's importance is. A Foul is a foul and should be called EVERY time it happens. If David Stern doesn't like this, then they should change the foul rules. There are rules for a reason.

If we only had a commissioner with a little ****ing decency or respect for the game. This bitch cares too much about money. He created Jordan, and now he has created his heir.

Go **** yourself David Stern.

The fouls they called were ridiculous. It's so blatantly non-exisistent it makes me sick. I remember one game against the Pistons, the refs were actually relatively fair. Lebron scored 18 points. It's ridiculous.

Knicks badly need someone even relatively close to being a clutch closer. Seroiusly, we play pretty alright against even the best teams, but we don't have a Dirk or Lebron or Kobe to iso to at the end of the game for some easy points or foul. Instead we have to spray and pray the 3's and they never go in at the end of the game, sadly =(

Originally Posted by Torp
    Knicks badly need someone even relatively close to being a clutch closer. Seroiusly, we play pretty alright against even the best teams, but we don't have a Dirk or Lebron or Kobe to iso to at the end of the game for some easy points or foul. Instead we have to spray and pray the 3's and they never go in at the end of the game, sadly =(

word man we need a superstar on this team desperatly.....

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    word man we need a superstar on this team desperatly.....
    look at the bright side. This isnt 2005/6. We have much less problems now than we did then.

for real man........

Knicks played a decent game tonight and Harrington had a huge game but the man killed us almost every single time we was down one point.If it was'nt him throwing up shots out of control then it was Nate driving to the rim trying to take on the center and both forwards.You guys can blame who you want to but I place the blame on Harrington and Nate.

Veteran

The 21-29 Knicks are looking good....only two more loses to go this week to fullfill the prophetical 21-29 record.

Harrington kept the Knicks in the game and Duhon should have been bench for 5 to 10 of his minutes of playingtime he was useless throughout the 2nd half on offense/defense.

Thank Donnie Walsh 2010 Plan for Knick-Fans LUV for the next team players.

I didn't like some things about this game, first and foremost, I saw dozens of times Lee guarding LeBron, which is pathetic since he can brake Lee's ankles every time he wants, secondly, terrible defense overall by the Knicks as usual, that last play of the 1st half when Wallace made a layup completely alone made me mad, it's unnacceptable!
    Finally, LeBron's attitude was inappropriate, he was there like he was playing with kids in playground, and in the last minutes he was mocking everyone and started to "play a guitar" like he was in his territory.
    I'd rather have Wade with us, he's a much more humble guy and could give us a better group than James, I would imagine these Knicks with Wade and perhaps Bosh...it would be insane!

Nate Robinson is absolutely madening. The guy is 4 years into the leauge and still makes boneheaded thoughtless plays every night. His defense is absolutely awful.

How about the play with about 5 minutes to go when Lebron was isolated at the top of the key, and Nate just ran up to double team leaving Boobie Gibson wide open for a three. Lebron is a great player but with 5 seconds on the shot clock beyound the three point line you take your chances with him making a contested jumper not Boobie Gibson having a wide open three.

Also can somebody teach our guards how to go over a screen and not switch every screen. Or better yet trap a screen when the screen involves a great plkayer like Lebron or Kobe. If i have to see Lee and Chandler mess up a pick and roll again i'm gonna die. When you have Kobe and Lebron at the top of the key with Lee guarding him one on one you have no chance.

That was my little rant... Other then that i think we played hard and competed. I loved the fact Harrington drove to the bucket instead of shooting threes all night. Duhon and Lee had silent games but the Cavs have a great D. I would love to see the team share the ball more when Gallo is in the game, that or D'Antoni should call a play or two for him early to get him going.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Nate Robinson is absolutely madening. The guy is 4 years into the leauge and still makes boneheaded thoughtless plays every night. His defense is absolutely awful.

How about the play with about 5 minutes to go when Lebron was isolated at the top of the key, and Nate just ran up to double team leaving Boobie Gibson wide open for a three. Lebron is a great player but with 5 seconds on the shot clock beyound the three point line you take your chances with him making a contested jumper not Boobie Gibson having a wide open three.

Also can somebody teach our guards how to go over a screen and not switch every screen. Or better yet trap a screen when the screen involves a great plkayer like Lebron or Kobe. If i have to see Lee and Chandler mess up a pick and roll again i'm gonna die. When you have Kobe and Lebron at the top of the key with Lee guarding him one on one you have no chance.

That was my little rant... Other then that i think we played hard and competed. I loved the fact Harrington drove to the bucket instead of shooting threes all night. Duhon and Lee had silent games but the Cavs have a great D. I would love to see the team share the ball more when Gallo is in the game, that or D'Antoni should call a play or two for him early to get him going.

Co-sign.

BTW...f*ck Lebron...dude think he's all royal. Yeah, you're the best SF in the NBA, but his swag is annoying as hell. Yes, I'm a hater...I'm with New New on not signing him in 2010.

With Gallinari, he's a POINT FORWARD.

Like DIAW.

He gets the offense moving a lot.

The more we play him, the more ball movement we see.

Guys like Robinson, Harrington and Chandler KILL ball movement...make the offense very static.