Cleveland Cavs vs New York Knicks Game Thread

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
I have a bad feeling and think we will lose by 25. I really hope we dont but i dunno i have a bad feeling about this one. But u never know, maybe we can pull out a vitory

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I hope we do well, possibly pull a win out, but i just don't see it happening against LeBron...ya never know but I don't see it tonight...i'll be happy if we keep it close..

*crosses fingers*

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I hate how Breen is making this like a contest for who can score more at the garden, between Kobe and LeBron...it's like he's happy that LJ has 20 after the first Q...it ain't a good thing to be a team where these stars battle who over who can score more on

anybody can say what they want but this team is improving so much. look right now we're down 3. Last year's team would've quit after that 10-0 start and wouldda just gave up then and there. Dantoni teaches heart-which isnt an easy thing to do.

Scribbles

Rotation player
LOL @ D'Antoni's mad face when he was walking through the tunnel.

But yea this team isn't giving up. Especially Q-Rich. Too bad he missed the reverse but still that hustle for the ball back was great.

That was definitely not here last year.

The Knicks are going to reach 40 wins this year barring any major injury setbacks or trades.

TunerAddict

Starter
****ing Nate Robinson...

Comes in with Duhon going out to run point and he goes 1 on 1 three times in a row. Lets get rid of this bum. He doesn't even have the word team in his vocab. Once when he had him beat, ok. Try again? Ok. But three straight times where he is the only Knick to touch the ball on offense? You gotta be ****ing kidding me. This is a team sport. What a selfish prick.

TunerAddict

Starter
Imagine if Tim Thomas actually went into LeBron hard...And LB didn't flop like a little bitch.

Now that would have been sweet. Someone needs to knock that prick out.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
shit man we lost a hard fought game....what a bullshit call, saying Nate was out of bounds!....we cant have an 0-for on this homestead so hope we come out with a W the next 2 games(vs. Celtics, @ Portland)

LeBron 52 pnts, 11 asts, 10 rebs :aplause: (huge game give credit where its due.)

LeBrons performance today >>>>> kobes performance monday.

wish i woulda watched the whole game instead of the last few mins(college is a bitch)

TunerAddict

Starter
I want to put a bullet in that arrogant little pricks head...

I'm talking about LeBron.

I still think this shows that Kobe > LeBron.

Kobe can actually hit jumpers, all LeBron's point came from layups and freethrows.

I get scratching my head sometime when he gets to the line because a Knick breathed on him...

NBA is so disgusting these days. Its all pussy bullshit. If you're gonna say something is a foul, call it every damn time. A foul is a foul. Doesn't matter who its on, where the game is, what part of the game it is, or what the game's importance is. A Foul is a foul and should be called EVERY time it happens. If David Stern doesn't like this, then they should change the foul rules. There are rules for a reason.

If we only had a commissioner with a little ****ing decency or respect for the game. This bitch cares too much about money. He created Jordan, and now he has created his heir.

Go **** yourself David Stern.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Tuner tell us what you really think about David Stern and "Superstar calls", lol. I must say I agree and get very frustrated though, there was a seemingly fantom foul on Lebron early on and I called my dad (also a knick fan) just to bitch that I could already see the Lebron calls coming all game long

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
didn't watch the second half, but we could have easily won the game, which is a very positive thing...the team has won 12 in a row, and LJ put up 50, and we still could have won...knicks are playin some good ball even with the two losses

JayJ44

Starter
I want to put a bullet in that arrogant little pricks head...

I'm talking about LeBron.

I still think this shows that Kobe > LeBron.

Kobe can actually hit jumpers, all LeBron's point came from layups and freethrows.

I get scratching my head sometime when he gets to the line because a Knick breathed on him...

NBA is so disgusting these days. Its all pussy bullshit. If you're gonna say something is a foul, call it every damn time. A foul is a foul. Doesn't matter who its on, where the game is, what part of the game it is, or what the game's importance is. A Foul is a foul and should be called EVERY time it happens. If David Stern doesn't like this, then they should change the foul rules. There are rules for a reason.

If we only had a commissioner with a little ****ing decency or respect for the game. This bitch cares too much about money. He created Jordan, and now he has created his heir.

Go **** yourself David Stern.
:agreed:
The fouls they called were ridiculous. It's so blatantly non-exisistent it makes me sick. I remember one game against the Pistons, the refs were actually relatively fair. Lebron scored 18 points. It's ridiculous.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Knicks badly need someone even relatively close to being a clutch closer. Seroiusly, we play pretty alright against even the best teams, but we don't have a Dirk or Lebron or Kobe to iso to at the end of the game for some easy points or foul. Instead we have to spray and pray the 3's and they never go in at the end of the game, sadly =(

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Knicks badly need someone even relatively close to being a clutch closer. Seroiusly, we play pretty alright against even the best teams, but we don't have a Dirk or Lebron or Kobe to iso to at the end of the game for some easy points or foul. Instead we have to spray and pray the 3's and they never go in at the end of the game, sadly =(

word man we need a superstar on this team desperatly.....:boohoo: