Cleveland Cavs vs New York Knicks Game Thread

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Knicks played a decent game tonight and Harrington had a huge game but the man killed us almost every single time we was down one point.If it was'nt him throwing up shots out of control then it was Nate driving to the rim trying to take on the center and both forwards.You guys can blame who you want to but I place the blame on Harrington and Nate.

Kiyaman

Legend
The 21-29 Knicks are looking good....only two more loses to go this week to fullfill the prophetical 21-29 record.

Harrington kept the Knicks in the game and Duhon should have been bench for 5 to 10 of his minutes of playingtime he was useless throughout the 2nd half on offense/defense.

Thank Donnie Walsh 2010 Plan for Knick-Fans LUV for the next team players.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I didn't like some things about this game, first and foremost, I saw dozens of times Lee guarding LeBron, which is pathetic since he can brake Lee's ankles every time he wants, secondly, terrible defense overall by the Knicks as usual, that last play of the 1st half when Wallace made a layup completely alone made me mad, it's unnacceptable!
Finally, LeBron's attitude was inappropriate, he was there like he was playing with kids in playground, and in the last minutes he was mocking everyone and started to "play a guitar" like he was in his territory.
I'd rather have Wade with us, he's a much more humble guy and could give us a better group than James, I would imagine these Knicks with Wade and perhaps Bosh...it would be insane!:peace:

GetRealistic

Starter
Nate Robinson is absolutely madening. The guy is 4 years into the leauge and still makes boneheaded thoughtless plays every night. His defense is absolutely awful.

How about the play with about 5 minutes to go when Lebron was isolated at the top of the key, and Nate just ran up to double team leaving Boobie Gibson wide open for a three. Lebron is a great player but with 5 seconds on the shot clock beyound the three point line you take your chances with him making a contested jumper not Boobie Gibson having a wide open three.

Also can somebody teach our guards how to go over a screen and not switch every screen. Or better yet trap a screen when the screen involves a great plkayer like Lebron or Kobe. If i have to see Lee and Chandler mess up a pick and roll again i'm gonna die. When you have Kobe and Lebron at the top of the key with Lee guarding him one on one you have no chance.

That was my little rant... Other then that i think we played hard and competed. I loved the fact Harrington drove to the bucket instead of shooting threes all night. Duhon and Lee had silent games but the Cavs have a great D. I would love to see the team share the ball more when Gallo is in the game, that or D'Antoni should call a play or two for him early to get him going.

metrocard

Legend
Nate Robinson is absolutely madening. The guy is 4 years into the leauge and still makes boneheaded thoughtless plays every night. His defense is absolutely awful.

How about the play with about 5 minutes to go when Lebron was isolated at the top of the key, and Nate just ran up to double team leaving Boobie Gibson wide open for a three. Lebron is a great player but with 5 seconds on the shot clock beyound the three point line you take your chances with him making a contested jumper not Boobie Gibson having a wide open three.

Also can somebody teach our guards how to go over a screen and not switch every screen. Or better yet trap a screen when the screen involves a great plkayer like Lebron or Kobe. If i have to see Lee and Chandler mess up a pick and roll again i'm gonna die. When you have Kobe and Lebron at the top of the key with Lee guarding him one on one you have no chance.

That was my little rant... Other then that i think we played hard and competed. I loved the fact Harrington drove to the bucket instead of shooting threes all night. Duhon and Lee had silent games but the Cavs have a great D. I would love to see the team share the ball more when Gallo is in the game, that or D'Antoni should call a play or two for him early to get him going.

Co-sign.

BTW...f*ck Lebron...dude think he's all royal. Yeah, you're the best SF in the NBA, but his swag is annoying as hell. Yes, I'm a hater...I'm with New New on not signing him in 2010.

With Gallinari, he's a POINT FORWARD.

Like DIAW.

He gets the offense moving a lot.

The more we play him, the more ball movement we see.

Guys like Robinson, Harrington and Chandler KILL ball movement...make the offense very static.

Red

TYPE-A
F*ck all who don't want Lebron in NY. If u don't like him, fine. But this isn't a relationship it's BBall. And I'm sick of these pathetic, semi-competitive, wanna-b optimistic, non-defensive, b*llsh!t games. Like D Walsh said "there's a difference betw. being a good team and being a contender. We are NEITHER. Stop fooling yourself. When he does sign in NY and we become "contenders"- mutherf*ckers will still be complaining. F*cking b!tches complaining about who you don't want when the dudes we got are so garbage I bet Lebron or Kobe for that matter could beat us by themselves 1 on 5!!! That's my rant....other than that it was a good game.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Serious question!! Am I the only Knicks fan on this site that gets pissed when JayZ or whoever the guys name is come to every Cavs game in NY b/c of James? It looks like he and James talks threw the whole game laughing and caring on THEN when its over he walks out on the Knicks floor and gives James high fives and shit congratulating him b/c he beat our Knicks.:barf: