Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nate Robinson Trade

Superstar

Default Open Roster Spot

There is currently an open roster spot. When Mobley retired for medical reasons, he vacated his roster spot. His salary for this year and next, however, still counts against the Knicks' cap.

The trade exception that the Knicks did not get would have permitted them to sign a "replacement" player for one half of his annual salary --$4.45M. They did not get the exception, but Mobley is not on the roster.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Its the internet though, people give me negative rep points everyday or try to; if people take the effort to give you a rep point, then you obviously impacted their opinion.

There's a nice little taste of irony for you

we need nates spark. He would be valuable if we were to go far in the playoffs imo.

how do you check the rep points, i've never bothered before?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by smokes
    Aww poor metro, I owned you so hard in the other thread that you had to come here to try to pick apart my post? I, unlike you, think of trades which are within the realm of reality.

Also if you could read, you would realize I have 50 posts over my three years here, apologies that it doesn't match your tally of 4000, but you see, some of us have a life.

As to your points, Bynum is "up and coming" in the sense that he has shown improvement this year, is 47% FG terrible? Duhon isn't exactly a ****-hot shooter either, but is he a bad player? I guess you would say he is since he took your beloved Marbury's spot on this TEAM.

You owned no one.
    You realized I picked your post apart...you're helpless now...all emotional and hyped, LOL...dude, you just proclaim a prophet and have no argument. Just save yourself for the embarassment.

Negro, you have 50 post and lurk on this site more than anyone.
    I mean, no one knows my post better than you.
    You go to SLEEP after rereading my post...I got you all drugged out.
    Talk about having no life.
    You know who I am, I don't know you.
    You're just some random dude mad at me and my style.
    3,900 post don't mean a damn thing, just that I analize basketball, and type at a superior more entertaining style than you.
    Honestly, this the first time people in this site read your FONT, and its only because you're looking attention from me. (You're kinda trying too hard).
    Its time just to move. You're not getting my respect...no matter if you reread all 3,900 post of mine.

47% FG in 9 minutes per game is the only thing you could say about Bynum is up and coming? LMAO...you spent more time focusing on me then actually defending one of the dumbest statements in Knicksonline history.

Its time to get smacked up.

Bynum hasn't had
    5 assist since November 23rd.
    Bynum hasn't had
    15 points the whole season
    Bynum only made
    1 three point the whole season...making Jared Jefferies look like Ray Allen.

47% is because he doesn't take jumpshots...and thats not too high for someone who doesn't dare to take jumpshots because he has no NBA RANGE...which is why Bynum has no NBA potential...he's 26 and isn't a good passer either.

Anyway, you blow your own spot.

First time being noticed on the site after 3 years of obsessive lurking and studying my post and this is what you having?

Bynum is an "up and coming" PG?
    Thats how you justify your lame ass trades?

He's shooting 47 in 9 minutes...LMAO

Dude, you're LAME.
    Go back to lurking.
    Posting isn't your thing.

Don't do a TRILLION and post your myspace trying to prove you have a life.

Your life is whack son.

Can't stop it.
    My swag remains untouched.

Originally Posted by Toons
    ooh metro, metro, i have a good trade for u

anyone with the last name of
    fernandez
    rodrigez
    lopez
    gonzalez
    arroyo

for our entire team

good trade huh?

sounds like a group of guys you mom swang around with.

12th man

Proof to you have no life.

Look at how quick you're replying to this.

Damn, did you sleep?
    Did you wait all night for me to post?

I was hitting the skins after the Knicks game.
    Kinda sad to know you were on the computer writing rants on wordpad, saving them and then applying them here...rants you've been holding for 3 years but were too scared to drop them right away.

Funny that it took you 3 years to say something.

You basement ass dude...this is a total fail for you.

Just make a Wil Bynum fan site and retire from the forum.

You died.

Metro, relax man, I don't need a 10 page essay from you, I'm just bringing back some banter to this site which died after Team Starbury dissolved.

I don't really care about Bynum, nevertheless, that trade is actually feasible unlike yours which tell me you are more deluded than you seem.

Simple facts about you:

* You can't beat my post in the other thread so you search around for a post you can attempt to beat, and fail at it

* You own yourself enough times that I don't need to even try, remember Spursfan? He dropped it on you so hard on your own teams forums it makes Kobe dropping 61 on us look tame. You also exposed yourself for not knowing what a hypocrite is

* I get under your skin enough for you to give me bad rep, like I care, it's the only bad rep point I ever got and coming from you that's a compliment.

* You don't care about this team, you have 4000 posts of massaging your own ego and Marbury's, I wouldn't be surprised if you are his publicist or something.

Anyway, you need to de-stress, it takes you an essay to try to make your points, because you get so worked up. I destroy you in 200 words, it's that easy.

Bring some laughs back to ko.com

edit - keep assuming mate, like I need to justify myself to you, I'm 5 hours ahead of you moron, its 1pm here, what's your excuse for scouring this forum at 8am on a Saturday? Shouldn't you have a hangover or something from your awesome life?

12th man

My post Today, 8:01
    Smokes replying 8:10

sm0kes
    Viewing Thread
    KnicksOnline.com Roll Call

LOL...dude is trying to get some personal info I left in Roll Call for some "ether" material

Dude is mad stealth on that stalker ****.

He's going extra measures with that extra effort to get at me.

The effort extended is appreciate.

But I can't stop laughing here.

12th man

Search "metrocard" by this guy

He's been saving a rant for 2 years against me.

I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard"

3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
    your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :P

I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

Have a nice day

kinda pathetic.
    I don't even know who you are.

Oh man, you still didn't bother to look up hypocrite in the dictionary huh?

Two easy steps to make yourself look like a douche:

Step 1 - Laugh at someone for replying 10 min after you posted, then reply 2 minutes after them.

Step 2 - Laugh at someone for looking through old posts to own you, then attempt to do it yourself.

Seriously, here's a link for you: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Glad the effort is appreciated, but I'll never try as hard as you do

Oh and btw, that was my 2nd ever post, and guess what, I got +rep from 5 different people for it, ironic huh.

12th man

1) Re-Reading over 3000 post of the same poster and saving future rants on wordpad doesn't make you look "cool" If fact, it makes you look like a no life metrocardsexual failure.

2) Being on a website on 2 years and not having the intelligent to make one insightful post = fail.

3) Taking the internet so seriously = serious need of sex. Go sign off dude...you going to war with this, while I'm just giving you a wedgie. You shouldn't take these things seriously. Me, I just find amusement in my font and your efforts.

4)
    Bynum is a young up and coming PG to replace Nate. If only.

47% FG in 9 minutes per game is the only thing you could say about Bynum is up and coming? LMAO...you spent more time focusing on me then actually defending one of the dumbest statements in Knicksonline history.

Bynum hasn't had
    5 assist since November 23rd.
    Bynum hasn't had
    15 points the whole season
    Bynum only made
    1 three point the whole season...making Jared Jefferies look like Ray Allen.

47% is because he doesn't take jumpshots...and thats not too high for someone who doesn't dare to take jumpshots because he has no NBA RANGE...which is why Bynum has no NBA potential...he's 26 and isn't a good passer either.

Bynum is an "up and coming" PG?
    Thats how you justify your lame ass trades?

He's shooting 47 in 9 minutes...LMAO

Dude, you're LAME.
    Go back to lurking.
    Posting isn't your thing.
    Your life is whack son.

Can't stop it.
    My swag remains untouched.
    Owned?

Anyway, we could go for another 30 minutes if you like....I gotta get ready for work at 10AM - 8 PM...unlike you where you'll be studying my post and taking notes like a good student.

Dude reads every word, rereads that **** and defines that ****...LMAO, obsessed.

12th man

Hey KIDDO, we're still waiting that brilliant argument that Wil Bynum is an up and coming PG...enlighten the forum...this is your chance to finally make me look bad/foolish...how can you blow this kid? This is your shot to be something for the first time in your life.

12th man

Proof to you have no life.

Look at how quick you're replying to this.

Damn, did you sleep?
    Did you wait all night for me to post?

I was hitting the skins after the Knicks game.
    Kinda sad to know you were on the computer writing rants on wordpad, saving them and then applying them here...rants you've been holding for 3 years but were too scared to drop them right away.

Funny that it took you 3 years to say something.

You basement ass dude...this is a total fail for you.

Just make a Wil Bynum fan site and retire from the forum.

You died.

LOL...my dude has been waiting for me to post since last night...thats amazing to me.
    Mad dedication to reading my font.

Lame, but dedicated.

You could only try to appreciate, but try so hard not to laugh.

12th man

Come on son...we're waiting for the proclamation of William Bynum

12th man

Him waiting for me to reply last night

12th man

Its time to let go of your addiction of me.

HOP OFF SON!!!