Nate Robinson Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_3037

Rookie
To my man SLY....

This line:

"My insight enlights vision/words of wisdom/niggaz pay me intuition/to listen/to murder paragraphs of mysticism"

What's it from man coz it's fukn nutz???

I mean that for real....it sound familiar but not too sure...

metrocard

Legend
Yea, this thread is very entertaining...hilarious...

But how is your first post on this forum gonna be about a battle that doesn't even involve you?

I think you're lamer than smokes himself...but look man, don't take it personally, just take it...

Yea, seriously.

Dude ruined himself within one post...

couldn't have said it better.

This is nothing personal...lol, no one is asking for "winners" or "losers"...

But you could tell the dude took a deep breathe before he made that post...kinda lame.

Anyway, someone is attention hungry.

Apparently, if you pick my side, you're completely bias and ignorant.
But if you go with the other, you're unbias...lol
This is so whack.
metrocard out.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hey there SLY....

Does it really matter what my 1st post is...??

Do you forum veterans how like a ranking system for 1st posts??

Sorry for letting you down but hey as lame as I am at least I dont copy a 1st time posters lame post lines...

"Dont take it personally just take it"

Should have checked yourself son, coz you wrecked yourself with that 1....

Now choke on that for a while SLY :)

LOL...3 out of 5 of this fools posts are about me...damn bitch, you gotta jump off...

Not to mention 4 out of 5 are not even knicks related. SMH...f*cking troll...

So apparently you're unbiased, yet you take smokes side? What kind of shit is that...you don't make any sense.

Next time, sit down gather your thoughts and come to me with a post that is well put together before you go at me...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This line:

"My insight enlights vision/words of wisdom/niggaz pay me intuition/to listen/to murder paragraphs of mysticism"

What's it from man coz it's fukn nutz???

I mean that for real....it sound familiar but not too sure...
LMAO!!!
This punk bitch goes from trying to "put me in my place" to wanting to be friends...pussy ass niqqa.

In three posts you murdered yourself...

Mr_3037

Rookie
To the happy couple: SLY & Metro

You guys are 2 funny mutha fukaz you know that???

1st of all what I said was that I read the 'epic battle' as SLY would would say, between Metro/Smokes from an unbiased standpoint.....

I THEN gave my thoughts on who actually won.....WHY??

Because both Smokes & Metro were going back and forth like 2 little school girls......and if it wasnt important to either of them as to who won they wouldnt have kept going on and on and on.....

You to go on about me 'murdering myself' etc ....Guys you do know it's a forum and your "Rep Points' dont mean JACK once you jump of the internet??

Probably the only REP you guys get so hey, may as well take it true.....

As for your stats on my posts etc.....I have actually posted about the KNICKS......and I was actually looking to post about a Nate Roninson trade but it seems as if Sm0kes & Metro hijacked the topic & found themselves in a 'Braveheart' type 'battle' (True SLY?).....

So before you take shots at me SLY why dont you tell your 'boy' Metro to stop ranting on for 2 damn pages when about 90% of those pages dont even relate to the topic!

Oh and Metro, I wasnt trying to be 'friends' with you.....I was simply being straight up about that line son......
I'm sorry if you count anyone that replies to a post of yours or that you chat to in internet land a FRIEND - But I save that term for people I actually know and meet in REAL LIFE.....
I gave my respect to Metro too in my 1st post by saying I have read a lot of his stuff on here and agreed with alot etc......

But hey I guess the only way you 2 would know anything about giving respect where it's due and especially GETTING any repsect would be if there was on option on here to give 'Respect Points'

But look all in all I am happy that ANYTIME, ANYONE goes slightly against EITHER of your posts you fools have eachother to hold hands with in 'battle'....

Now you 2 get together, psyche up your 'Rep Points' and come back at me with something better......

Because for 'Veterans' I am taking you fools to school....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Oh and Metro, I wasnt trying to be 'friends' with you.....I was simply being straight up about that line son...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked I had the rhymes in my sig, you dumb-ass bitch...

I know my words were gonna get you trembling, but damn it looks like they made you brain dead.

Again, relax, change the clothes that you shitted on and take a look at the situation. You write like an 11 year old kid. Know that you're going up against men.

If you can't handle the pressure why don't just go back to surfing...or chasing down kangaroos, or whatever the f*ck y'all do down there.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked I had the rhymes in my sig, you dumb-ass bitch...

I know my words were gonna get you trembling, but damn it looks like they made you brain dead.

Again, relax, change the clothes that you shitted on and take a look at the situation. You write like an 11 year old kid. Know that you're going up against men.

If you can't handle the pressure why don't just go back to surfing...or chasing down kangaroos, or whatever the f*ck y'all do down there.

LMFAOOO!

Those rhymes are from a song by a rap legend. I'll let Sly decide if he wants to tell which one....and whih song. loll

Mr_3037

Rookie
Sly.....

You mentioned being a 'ma' but are you a 'man' who is also on CRACK??

I know those lines where in your 'sig' which is why I asked.....not to make friends as you sadly assumed!

All I did was ASK who's line that is.......but as I said I guess anyone who posts in response to something you have etc You must take it like they want to be your 'friend'....

It's funny that you say I write like an 11y.o kid although you make lame jokes like 'chase a kangaroo' ?? Yes you are a 'man' just not a very creative one I guess?

I understand that you had to stick up for your boy Metro....but at least he has stayed away until he thinks of something good to come back with....

It's a shame though as I thought just maybe you may have replied with something half decent.....

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Another one page on-topic posts and 3 pages of internet fights. Wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.