Detroit W
@ Orlando L
@ Miami L
New Jersey W

22 - 12

Season record
43 - 39

This is IF we make a trade.

I expect sub .500 basketball throughout the season being led by the inconsistency and low FG% shooting of Chandler, Robinson and Harrington.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice thread....i see us winning about 37 games(my preseason projection) and that will be enough to get us into the playoffs i gotta admit this team needs a trade we need a consistent player that is something we lack right now...Harrington is good in spurts, Nate is not a go-to-guy he's our spark off the bench, Chandler cant be that player yet, and Lee is a complimentary player. If we must the we should trade Lee ONLY if were getting a good player with potential ( like Bayless and another player, etc.) if not then we resign him.

Toons

is the Bo$$
LEE FOR BAYLESS? u drunk?

a front court of
tim thomas and jarred jefferies?

come on man, lets use our heads here

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
The only time we should trade Dlee is if we are getting a Young Star with similar potential ...Jarred Bayless why not just move nate if you want him

JRG3

Benchwarmer
some of the those away games u picked for the knicks to win will probably be lost because of the inconsistency of the players like u said Metro. Nice post. We definatly need a more consistent player.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I know knicks4life i wouldn't do a Bayless for Lee deal straight up they'd have to give up more but Bayless-for-Nate where do i sign?

JayJ44

Starter
My Prediction

Boston L
@ Portland W
@ Golden State W
@ LA Clippers W
San Antonio L
Toronto W
@ Toronto L
Indiana W
Orlando L
Philadelphia L
@ Miami W
Atlanta L
Charlotte W
@New Jersey W
@ Milwaukee W
@ Detroit L
@ Minnesota W
@ Cleveland L
New Jersey W
Sacramento W
@ Orlando L
Orlando L
LA Clippers W
New Orleans L
@ Charlotte W
@ Utah L
@ Denver L
Toronto W
@ Toronto W
@ Chicago W
Detroit W
@ Orlando L
@ Miami L
New Jersey W

19-15

Season Record:
40-42

metrocard

Legend
Good stuff Jay.
We gotta be optimistic really.

Playoffs is a real possibility...even if we play terrible, you could guess we would only need to win 37 games to make the playoff...but I hope this team tries to aim for more.

Anyone...I'm hungry for the playoffs, I know you guys are too.

dre48ny

Rotation player
38-44 and seal the final spot!! Yes playoffs, playoffs, playoffs!!! We need postseason experience. i see the Bulls are starting to come up, gotta watch out. I like that this keeps the NYK on their toes!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LEE FOR BAYLESS? u drunk?

a front court of
tim thomas and jarred jefferies?

come on man, lets use our heads here

i didnt mean Bayless for Lee, straight up if we getting Bayless then there needs to be other pieces involved obviously, cause i agree a Thomas Jeffries frontcourt would get smacked lmao. but i really meant a player of his caliber who has alot of potential or we could work out a deal and get Stoudamire since he available and the would def take Lee

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i see us finishing the season at around 39-43 and getting the 8th seed...Bucks are too injury depleted and the Bulls are too inconsistent.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think they will fall off though

think about it we have a bunch of supporting players bascally like Harrington or Lee, who are 2-or-3 options while if the Nets lose Harris or Carter for an extended time they'll fall off, same goes with Okafor....

and even so we beat both teams havent lost a game to either of them they aint all that....no problem we cant handle.

JayJ44

Starter
Good stuff Jay.
We gotta be optimistic really.

Playoffs is a real possibility...even if we play terrible, you could guess we would only need to win 37 games to make the playoff...but I hope this team tries to aim for more.

Anyone...I'm hungry for the playoffs, I know you guys are too.

100% agreed. It's the east, that 8th seed is up for grabs to the team who wants it the most. Shit, the Wizards aren't even out of it yet.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
im gonna say that we will end up with a record of 40-42. and people if you havent noticed already you never will D-LEE NEEDS TO STAY A KNICK!!! WE CANT TRADE HIM FOR ANYONE. the only trade this team needs to make is to move currys unproductive ass and or get rid of jeffries so we can re-sign LEE.

D-LEE42FAN