wow.there's no doubt in my mind lbj will be a knick.

he's counting the months! :teeth: poor cleveland.

LeBron James was asked how he would handle the situation the Knicks find themselves in if he were a general manager. "If you're trying to build a team for the future, I definitely know the business side of the game," James said. "A lot of teams are getting ready to put themselves in position in 17 months.
"If I felt the team was gearing for the future instead of the present and wanted to put myself in position to get a big-market player, you always want to gear toward the future. It's a longevity atmosphere in the game of basketball. It would be a tough decision for me if I were running the team."
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/57029/20090205/lebron_counting_the_months_to_july_2010/

i think LeBron feels Cleveland doesn't meet his cultural needs.much like kareem felt about Milwaukee.
did you know we could have had kareem?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kareem_Abdul-Jabbar#Milwaukee_Bucks
read the bottom of the bucks section:boohoo:

and i heard he's got some sneakers coming out or that came out yesterday.
first the yankee sneakers,than the big apple ones, and know these,
lebron-zoom-vi-taxi-cab.png

i remember a knicks jersey that was inspired by taxi cabs.I'll see if i can find it.anyway, bron will be a knick.:peace:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I can't find those sneakers on nike.com. Where did you see them? Do you have a link where I can buy?

Red

TYPE-A
Clevelanders sound off

"There are certain hard realities. Yes, the Cavaliers can offer more. Yes, he is from Ohio. Yes, he recently built a huge house in Ohio. Yes, he is involved in the community. Yes, it would be hard to leave a team that has just won a title. Yes, the Knicks might be terrible then. Yes, Cleveland sports fans need good news.

But no, all of that together does not tell us anything that matters about what will be in LeBron James' heart in the summer of 2010. And that's all that matters."

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-38-126/Regarding-LeBron-James--with-Love-from-Cleveland.html

F*cking Losers!

Red

TYPE-A
Most popular cities
New York
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Los Angeles
Chicago
Washington
San Diego
Orlando
Seattle
New Orleans
Toronto
Vancouver
Montreal
Boston
Miami
Kansas City
Grand Canyon
Atlanta
Honolulu
Mexico City
Tucson
Houston
San Antonio
Philadelphia
Cancun
Phoenix
Niagara Falls
Puerto Vallarta
Denver
Austin
Dallas
Minneapolis
Oahu
Portland
Pittsburgh
Victoria
Saint Louis
Charlotte
Colorado Springs
Salt Lake City
Tampa
Zion National Park
Calgary
Vancouver Island
Yosemite
Fort Lauderdale
Waikiki
Nashville
Yellowstone National Park
Whistler
Moab
Playa del Carmen
Key West
Baltimore
Maui
Memphis
Santa Monica
Monrovia
San Juan
Albuquerque
Hollywood
Charleston
Sedona
Columbus
Banff
Sacramento
Ottawa
Kauai
Miami Beach
Gibsonton
Anaheim
Indianapolis
Gettysburg
Anchorage
Cozumel

Am I buggin? Don't even see Cleveland.....lol! MF's would rather go to Anchorage Alaska than Cleveland!!!!lol

James will be a KNICK. Who the F*ck wants to make a name in Cleveland??

JayJ44

Starter
Obviously I wouldn't complain if Lebron came over here. But, as Toons said, Wade+Bosh would be my choice. Pairing Wade with a big man as versatile as Bosh would definitely end in a championship for us. Lebron is kind of a dick, to be honest. I think I would get sick of hearing him all the time in NY.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
_______√ictory_______;82882 said:
he's counting the months! :teeth: poor cleveland.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/57029/20090205/lebron_counting_the_months_to_july_2010/

i think LeBron feels Cleveland doesn't meet his cultural needs.much like kareem felt about Milwaukee.
did you know we could have had kareem?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kareem_Abdul-Jabbar#Milwaukee_Bucks
read the bottom of the bucks section:boohoo:

and i heard he's got some sneakers coming out or that came out yesterday.
first the yankee sneakers,than the big apple ones, and know these,
lebron-zoom-vi-taxi-cab.png

i remember a knicks jersey that was inspired by taxi cabs.I'll see if i can find it.anyway, bron will be a knick.:peace:

i read about the Kareem thing a while ago. Did u also know MJ almost became a Knick?
http://23isback.com/re.htm

go down to "Jordan Almost Became a New York Knick":boohoo:

and man, i hate LeBron right now. of course, if he puts on blue and orange, things will change:peace:

Toons

is the Bo$$
yeah, they are exclusive to new yorl, as welll as the big apple's are onlyin new york.

aaahahahaha cats in cleveland cant even cop these in their stores

Kiyaman

Legend
Toons....u know u lost big creative points on Posting this thread.

The line...."no one knows what Tommorow may bring"....is a fact of reality.
Donnie Walsh gets paid millions of dollars a year to sell dreams to Knick-Fan supporters.....and its not hard to tell that u bought into this 2010 dream bigtime....Pimps and Stockbrockers cant touch Donnie Walsh.

Red

TYPE-A
The 2010 plan is no "dream". I understand if you don't support it or don't understand it but here are the facts: We were so bad for so long that ONLY something drastic can change things. Besides the boneheaded moves Isaiah has pulled off we not only were garbage but we established a losing culture, but as fans we remained optimistic that we could change things in a heartbeat. We got rid of our 2 highest scorers who had their chance and failed. And guess what- even w/o them our record will be better! What does that tell u? Our numbers are better, our team is better hands down. But u and others still aren't satisfied. U still believe we can fix 5 plus yrs of mis-management in 1 season. This is what re-building looks like. I'm tired of losing too but in retrospect I would rather lose while growing and rebuilding than lose and being more and more stagnant, putting us further behind the 8 ball. We have garbage players with lidicrous contracts that no 1 wants. Instead of panicking Donnie is being patient and feels why make things worse? Why trade what little talent we have? We haven't had a winning team in how long? A superstar in how long? Signed a big FA in how long? We have been doing things your way (trying to fix a broke leg w/ a bandaid) for too long and it didn't work. Its time to do things different. The only real issue I have is not emphasizing Defense w/ DAntoni. I hope the youngsters and new acqusitions will have some pride and say F*ck D'Antoni - were gonna play some f*ckin D no matter what Mr. Pringle emphasizes! We're competitive, we have budding youth, we're reducing our overblown w/ overated players cap by millions and most of all at the least we have HOPE! Which is way more than we had this time last year!