wow.there's no doubt in my mind lbj will be a knick.

Toons....u know u lost big creative points on Posting this thread.

The line...."no one knows what Tommorow may bring"....is a fact of reality.
Donnie Walsh gets paid millions of dollars a year to sell dreams to Knick-Fan supporters.....and its not hard to tell that u bought into this 2010 dream bigtime....Pimps and Stockbrockers cant touch Donnie Walsh.

2010 ain't an invention of donnie walsh.it's what dumars, and other gms, are lining up for.

Paul1355

All Star
Obviously I wouldn't complain if Lebron came over here. But, as Toons said, Wade+Bosh would be my choice. Pairing Wade with a big man as versatile as Bosh would definitely end in a championship for us. Lebron is kind of a dick, to be honest. I think I would get sick of hearing him all the time in NY.

Last year in the playoffs Lebron single handedly brought his team to Game 7 against the Celtics who had three all stars....One was better than 3!!!

Lebron is a special player and only him and Kobe can actually take a crappy team and raise them up by himself.

Get Lebron any way you can, and build around him....if he had our team with him now we'd be 10 or 15 games over .500 guaranteed.

Red

TYPE-A
Last year in the playoffs Lebron single handedly brought his team to Game 7 against the Celtics who had three all stars....One was better than 3!!!

Lebron is a special player and only him and Kobe can actually take a crappy team and raise them up by himself.

Get Lebron any way you can, and build around him....if he had our team with him now we'd be 10 or 15 games over .500 guaranteed.

Get somebody sh*t! Don't be satisfied with mediocrity keep building. We know what we lack and need so arguing if it's Lebron or Wade or whoever is really pointless. Bottom line as I said Upgrades Please.

"Sometimes luck is putting yourself in position to take advantage of opportunity" the opportunity is here again around the trade deadline....in Donnie I trust.

bottom line is,
everything that donnie does needs to take 2010 into consideration.
are the players/picks that we get in trades, or threw the lottery,
going to better us enough as a team;
to the point where he have more than just potential to be contenders?

IF we get lebron, we really don't need much.
we just need the kinda players,that do what they are supposed to do, according to their position.
as I've said many times,I'd have lebron at the point.
he makes everybody better.nobody can **** with this guy.
we might have a shooting guard in gallo,
we might have an improving small forward in chandler;
what if we get 2 centers in trades?
like camby and t chandler?
who are a very strong possibilities at getting traded at this point?
we might have what it takes to get them.
or trade for one and some how by luck or misfortune we get thabeet,
i could easily see lebron taking that 5 to the finals.

we might have two future all star type players in chandler and gallo.
with t chan and camby at the 4 and 5,
that would be alot of height to deal with on the inside.

with thabeet? who knows.

but when i look at that team, i see gallo as the only real,
defensive liability at this point, but maybe he'll improve down the line.

james
gallinari
chandler
t chandler
camby or thabeet

that to me looks like a very strong 2011 championship contender.
10's could be our decade.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Victory, I agree with you in putting lebron at point. He's a playmaker with great vision. When he came in the league they said he was gonna be like magic, not jordan. He could cause match-up problems every game. A 6'8" 240 lbs PG taking on 6'1" 185 lbs point guards? They would get raped.

Victory, I agree with you in putting lebron at point. He's a playmaker with great vision. When he came in the league they said he was gonna be like magic, not jordan. He could cause match-up problems every game. A 6'8" 240 lbs PG taking on 6'1" 185 lbs point guards? They would get raped.
exactly.he's always been to me a blend of magic and nique.

JayJ44

Starter

Well first of all, the Celtics couldn't win a road game in the playoffs. The Hawks also took them to game 7. D-Wade is also a very special player. Look what he's doing now with the team he has. Nothing but rookies and bums on that team besides Wade, and they're several games over .500. We don't need LeBron to win a title.

Well first of all, the Celtics couldn't win a road game in the playoffs. The Hawks also took them to game 7. D-Wade is also a very special player. Look what he's doing now with the team he has. Nothing but rookies and bums on that team besides Wade, and they're several games over .500. We don't need LeBron to win a title.
why would d wade come here? he's won a championship in Miami.
in terms of weather and lifestyle, Miami > new york.plain and simple.
he all ready said he doesn't wanna come here.
lebron has actually shown interest.
d wade doesn't have the same idea of himself that lebron does.
lebron wants to be a global icon.
what better place to do that then the media capital of the world?
wade is not coming over here.play and simple.
i could easily see bosh there in Miami with him.

chalmers
wade
beasley
bosh
?
alot of players would love to play in d'antoni's system,
but we need to stop acting like they all will be running to donnie.

Red

TYPE-A
Wade at the 2, Amare/Bosh at the 4,5 = Lebron at the 3, Amare/Bosh at the 4,5
Same sh*t, doesn't matter we'll definitely be contenders then. I would rather LBJ based on age though. Wade will be 29 mid 2010.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;83240 said:
why would d wade come here? he's won a championship in Miami.
in terms of weather and lifestyle, Miami > new york.plain and simple.
he all ready said he doesn't wanna come here.
lebron has actually shown interest.
d wade doesn't have the same idea of himself that lebron does.
lebron wants to be a global icon.
what better place to do that then the media capital of the world?
wade is not coming over here.play and simple.
i could easily see bosh there in Miami with him.

chalmers
wade
beasley
bosh
?
alot of players would love to play in d'antoni's system,
but we need to stop acting like they all will be running to donnie.

The only players left from that championship team is D-Wade and Haslem. I honestly don't believe anything these guys say when they talk about 2010. When a Miami newspaper asked him about that story in New York Post (or Newsday not sure), he said he doesn't see NY as a possibility. He might have just said that so Heat fans don't get upset, who knows? Either way, that's not a good enough reason to dismiss the possibility of him coming here.

The only players left from that championship team is D-Wade and Haslem. I honestly don't believe anything these guys say when they talk about 2010. When a Miami newspaper asked him about that story in New York Post (or Newsday not sure), he said he doesn't see NY as a possibility. He might have just said that so Heat fans don't get upset, who knows? Either way, that's not a good enough reason to dismiss the possibility of him coming here.
they've got a nice decent core of three players.one that's a superstar, 2 others that could be very good.pat's greasy ass will work some magic.
he'll get him to stay by bringing someone else in.if he leaves anywhere why not home to chicago?
that's more viable option to me.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;83260 said:
they've got a nice decent core of three players.one that's a superstar, 2 others that could be very good.pat's greasy ass will work some magic.
he'll get him to stay by bringing someone else in.if he leaves anywhere why not home to chicago?
that's more viable option to me.

Beasley could be good, he seems to have been overrated imo, but he'll probably be a pretty good player. Who's the other player you're referring to? I don't see anyone else on that team with much potential.

In an interview with Wade, he said he wouldn't want to play in his hometown. He said he wouldn't want his family bothering him or something lol.

Beasley could be good, he seems to have been overrated imo, but he'll probably be a pretty good player. Who's the other player you're referring to? I don't see anyone else on that team with much potential.

In an interview with Wade, he said he wouldn't want to play in his hometown. He said he wouldn't want his family bothering him or something lol.
chalmers.
i have yet to see him though,
I've heard he was very good so maybe i jumped the gun on that one.
maybe so.i don't know.
it be cool take something away with the heat,
in retaliation for greasy pat's betrayal back in the 90's.
bu i prefer james.
one thing i just don't want this team to do is,
to over do it with the free agents.
I'm tired of this franchise handcuffing itself like that.
the dolan's will always have the money,
they don't have to have act like the ugly chick,
that never gets asked out on a date.this is new york.
besides player contacts this city offers alot culturally,
and economically endorsment wise.
they can take it or leave it.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;83264 said:
chalmers.
i have yet to see him though,
I've heard he was very good so maybe i jumped the gun on that one.
maybe so.i don't know.
it be cool take something away with the heat,
in retaliation for greasy pat's betrayal back in the 90's.
bu i prefer james.
one thing i just don't want this team to do is,
to over do it with the free agents.
I'm tired of this franchise handcuffing itself like that.
the dolan's will always have the money,
they don't have to have act like the ugly chick,
that never gets asked out on a date.this is new york.
besides player contacts this city offers alot culturally,
and economically endorsment wise.
they can take it or leave it.

He's pretty much just a spot-up shooter. He could be a good role player one day, but that's about it.

I'm just happy this team will be able to sign free agents soon. We're in a good position, so whatever happens in 2010, we're gonna be a very good team. :peace:

I'd make this trade first.

trade lee and rose for chandler.(owner having money issues)

trade harrington for camby.
that would sew up our frontline for the time being.
maybe we get lucky and get thabeet.
imagine having camby or chandler or thabeet coming off the bench while the other two trees are punting paul pierce's shit into the seats.:D

my ideal 5 for 2010-2011.

1-james
2-danilo
3-chandler
4-t chandler
5-camby

D-FENSE!
D-FENSE!

i can easily see james making both tyson and marcus atleast 10 point scorers, along with the defense and rebounding.
by that time i think that both danilo and wil will be improved.