Celtics vs Knicks Game Thread (Limited Edition)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Knicks (21-27)​
Friday Night @ 7:30pm ET live on MSG

2egbbib.jpg

Welcome to the official MSG33 Pregame Thread. Im your host the Gold Mac and Im about to break down Friday Nights game against the Celtics. The Knicks are coming off a couple of losses but Im not here to talk about that. The last time the Knicks played Boston, the date was January 4th and the Knicks won 100 to 88. Wilson Chandler was too good for the Smelltics. They couldnt do nothing about him, except watch him dominate. Al Harrington added 30 points of his own. At the end of the game, he urinated on that disgusting maggot who calls himself Kevin Garnot. David Lee outplayed the Celtics big men scoring 14 points and grabbing 14 rebounds.

For the Meltics, Pierce was the only player that showed up. Kevin Under Garments had only 6 points and 9 rebounds. Hes really a bum and doesnt deserve to be an all star.

Speakin of bums, you wont find a bigger bum then Rajon Rondo. He managed to score 3 points and dish out 3 assists against the Knicks. Both were career highs. Chris Duhon is a better point guard then Rajon Ronda.

The Knicks bench outscored the Selltics 34 to 24. Whats interesting about that is the Celtics played 7 different players off the bench. The Knicks only had 2 players that came off the bench for them. One of them was Al Harrington, who outscored the Celtics bench by 6 points...single handedly.

Now its about that time for the Gold Mac to post the highlights of that game that took place on January 4th, where the Knicks dominated the Lost-on Yelltics.

After seeing those highlights, this should be an easy win for the Knicks. If they somehow lose, its probably because they feel bad for the Celtics and how pathetic they were the last time these 2 teams meant.

STARTING LINEUPS

the boston celtics

pg-Rajon Rambo
sg-Ray Fallen
sf-Paula Pierced
pf-Kevin UnderGarments
C-Kendrip Slurpins

chicken.gif
285.he.got.game.031907.jpg
c4e8ff3a.png

132689691.gif
kendrick-perkins.jpg

Backups: Eddie Mouse, Tony Gallon, Leon Powe, Big Baby Davis, Brian Scalaweeny, Gay Pruitt, Stephon Marbury

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

knicks.gif

hongkong_073007rh.jpg

kcd08033.jpg

MOBILE-IMAGING-KnicksDancers.jpg

AT POINT GUARD CHRIS DUHON
AT SHOOTING GUARD QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT SMALL FORWARD AL HARRINGTON
AT POWER FORWARD DAVID LEE
AT CENTER JARED JEFFRIES

3855.jpg
3417.jpg
3268.jpg
3956.jpg
3609.jpg

BACKUPS: WILSON CHANDLER, NATE ROBINSON, DANILO GALLINARI, TIM THOMAS, ANTHONY ROBERSON, MALIK ROSE

That Boston Swagger

The Celtics had a stretch of games earlier this year where they really struggled. Prior to that struggle, there was talks of them catching the Bulls 72-10 record they set back in 1998. Once the Lakers beat the Celtics on Christmas day, Bostons swag took the biggest drop ever witnessed.

f4h8n7.jpg

Boston Lost.​

2ldkeqe.gif

celticssuck.jpg

scooter.jpg

cel.jpg

CelticsSuck.jpg

celtics.jpg

499w.jpg

fag-1.jpg

Thats enough embarrassment for now. The Celtics lost. Go Knicks!!!!

:gony::gony:

Nah, I didnt forget about that pic of Pierce with the fat ugly trashy lookin thing

paul-pierce1.jpg

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i love ur boston threads! and this time i wont be happy jst to see a good game, we all shud hate the celdicks, so the knicks better win. im sensing a breakout game for gallo (15 pts 3 reb 2 ast) go knicks!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
best Boston Celtics suck thread ever MSG! Keep it up my dude lmao.....word we gonna smack em tomorrow their lil winning streak ends tomorrow

Chandler will be beast tomorrow

haha funny as hellll best game thread of the year. Knicks shouldnt get blown out. Theyve played great ball the past 2 games but just cant shut down the big guns. Celtics are good and all but kg peirce and allen arent kobe or lebron. I'm feelin a knicks win in OT 109-106.

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
Ok, Knicks have the ability to win this one. They can do it.
I'm hoping to see DLee and Gallo with a good game, Thrill is also going to own KG again. :gony:

Ill guess Knicks win 114-107

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
lmao great thread! Yo the knicks might win this one cause the Lakers are playing the celtics tonight, and if the celtics lose tonight, i have a feeling we will beat them

JayJ44

Starter
Wow, probably the best game thread ever made on this site. The swagger chart is probably my favorite part.:thumbsup:

I think we have a chance to win this game. We need to shoot great, and play lockdown defense. We need a win to shut up all those sportscenter asswipes about Kobe/Lebron.

I'm watching the Celtics-Lakers game. If only Bynum didn't get injured, then the Lakers could have beaten the Celtics on their homefloor (or at least more easily).

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Funny game thread. The Knicks have shown good effort in the last two games. The problem was that we were overmatched in those two. Look for us to continue the good effort and finally come out with a victory in this one.

Dude, I had us beating the Lakers AND Cavs before the Celts. We just spanked them a month ago, if anything...they're coming out angry. Plus they're on a streak. 0-3 for the week is not the end of the world, but I wholeheartedly expected at least a win. Idk.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
best Boston Celtics suck thread ever MSG! Keep it up my dude lmao.....word we gonna smack em tomorrow their lil winning streak ends tomorrow

Chandler will be beast tomorrow

The streak ended today. LA blocked Jesus's shot at the very end.

and KG fouled out and didnt play last 5min of the 4th and OT.

Lol. Gasol killed the defense in OT.

The Knicks are so able to win this. I predict one of the forwards lights it up. (Q-rich, Chandler, Gallo). Harrington will be his usual.

Scribbles

Rotation player
AHAHAHHAHA :teeth:

That picture demographic with Marbury at the end saying "You need Me" is priceless !

Game Thread of the Year hands down!