Celtics vs Knicks Game Thread (Limited Edition)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn i wanted to be the team that ended the streak ohh we'll just have to extend the losing streak then.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice Game Thread....but.....

Back to reality....the 21-29 Knicks will be back on track after this weekend.....to break last season 23 WIN record next week.

Lastnight the Boston Celtics had an emotional overtime loss vs the Lakers.....B-Ball reality says a blowout.....guess who???

smokes

Huge Member
Well Boston played very sloppy, but let's hope someone steamrolls Pierce and breaks his weak-ass arm.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate lead the charge to give us the lead.....Dantoni played Boston game plan the last 5 min a da half....by putting in all halfcourt offensive players.....still Boston showed fatigue from lastnights game.

Rondo has never played well on the road....why is Duhon giving him so much slack when Boston plays off of Rondo's energy.

TunerAddict

Starter
Nate lead the charge to give us the lead.....Dantoni played Boston game plan the last 5 min a da half....by putting in all halfcourt offensive players.....still Boston showed fatigue from lastnights game.

Rondo has never played well on the road....why is Duhon giving him so much slack when Boston plays off of Rondo's energy.

Yeah, Nate's 0-5 on really bad shots really lead us to a lead...

Oh, that was sarcasm.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Rondomotivator.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
Hard fought game, just short of a win. Mad unlucky that Boston got wickd hot at the end of the game.

Need to work on when they are double teaming because they were doing it on guys that didn't need to be double teamed and left other guys wide open.

Torp

Benchwarmer
I don't understand why Jefferies was put in the game at the end?? Why don't they ever put Roberson in? I would think that would have been more appropriate so he could rain down the threes.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't understand why Jefferies was put in the game at the end?? Why don't they ever put Roberson in? I would think that would have been more appropriate so he could rain down the threes.

Anthony Roberson's even worse than Quentin Richardson. He wasn't missed.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
shit 0-3 on this tough homestead but on the positive side we played good and we hung with them all three games. hopefully we could rebound well from these and get back on the right track.wish i woulda watched this game....playoffs!.............