Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Ray Allen the Allstar

  1. #1
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Ray Allen the Allstar

    He replaced Jameer Nelson...Yep...

  2. #2
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,483
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    ****ing bull****! That's Lee's spot. Bloody bandwagon voters. Ray's as much fun to watch as dog sex. Which, btw is not jam packed with fun.

    Not loving it.

  3. #3
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    WTF!?!?! two people who deserve it more then him....

    1. Mo Williams- Pg of the best team in the league they have the best record and owned them the last time the two teams faced.....you'd have to be a fool not to think he's played a huge part in the Cav's record

    2. David Lee- has anyone played better and put up better numbers when the undersized EVERY night?

    **** you Stern....he needs to hop off the Celtics nuts

  4. #4
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigpat33
    ****ing bull****! That's Lee's spot. Bloody bandwagon voters. Ray's as much fun to watch as dog sex. Which, btw is not jam packed with fun.

    Not loving it.
    Yes...that's good to know...


    Yea the reason ray allen is playing at the level he's playing is because of his teammates. A guy like lee has to get those rebounds over taller players and score on tip ins. Making lee way more productive.

  5. #5
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    WTF!?!?! two people who deserve it more then him....

    1. Mo Williams- Pg of the best team in the league they have the best record and owned them the last time the two teams faced.....you'd have to be a fool not to think he's played a huge part in the Cav's record

    2. David Lee- has anyone played better and put up better numbers when the undersized EVERY night?

    **** you Stern....he needs to hop off the Celtics nuts
    I think Allen isn't a bad choice. Lee did deserve it, but it would increase his value, and they needed to replace a GUARD. I had a feeling they would pick Mo, ehh whatever.

    I'm not a Stern lover, but if he was on the celtics nuts, he'd prolly would've picked Rondo. I think i speak for everyone here when i say NO ONE HERE WANTS TO SEE RONDO AS AN ALLSTAR.

  6. #6
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    get this thread off knicksonline...no Boston news unless its someone getting hit with an injury.

  7. #7
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    get this thread off knicksonline...no Boston news unless its someone getting hit with an injury.



    boston sucks

  8. #8
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    LOL, i'm imagining a "Paul Tears out for season" Thread

    and more hits on that thread than the Eddy curry Sexual harassment thread.

    Damn, this site would blow up.

  9. #9
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Bosh is injured and will not play so Williams gets the allstar nod...finally, he deserved it, one more injury and its all Lee

  10. #10
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Bosh is injured and will not play so Williams gets the allstar nod...finally, he deserved it, one more injury and its all Lee
    How many guards are on the East team now?

  11. #11
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    like 9 lmao....

  12. #12
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    like 9 lmao....
    how many Forwards? KG, Bron, and Rashard, Granger. So basically half the team is guards...

  13. #13
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Bosh is injured and will not play so Williams gets the allstar nod...finally, he deserved it, one more injury and its all Lee
    Damn, somebody gotta break KG's leg or something...


    Where's paul pierce's stabber when you need him? Lol

  14. #14
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Damn, somebody gotta break KG's leg or something...


    Where's paul pierce's stabber when you need him? Lol
    Well Q-Rich isn't playing today....

Similar Threads

  1. H-O-R-S-E Competition Added to Allstar Saturday
    By DaTPRiNCE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 03, 2009, 19:44
  2. Trade Proposal: Curry 4 Ray Allen
    By FameMos in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 27, 2007, 20:20
  3. Today In NBA
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NBA
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Apr 22, 2005, 11:43
  4. Allen aint Willis Reed!!
    By kriss childs in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 16, 2004, 22:04
  5. SHOULD ALLEN COME OFF THE BENCH?
    By kriss childs in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 25, 2004, 19:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •