The School Thread

TunerAddict

Starter
What school are you attending right now? Where did you go before? Are you an alumni of anywhere? Etc...

For me;

I'm attending SUNY Binghamton right now.

3Binghamton.gif

binghamton.jpg

bball2.jpg

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This thread can turn into some stalker type shit...

I attended Hunter college a couple of years back. Major was accounting. Love counting that money.

quiggle

Starter
yeah the skanks that play hard to get are waiting for you to get her the most expensive item on the market, they know it'll take time so they're just letting it all marinate. in the end of the day they're just as skandalous as the easy ones but at least you had the upper hand with those.

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
I'm attending Computer Engineering in Polythechnicum of Turin (Politecnico di Torino), Italy

poli-ingresso.jpg

250px-Politecnico_Torino.JPG

politarch.jpg

No sports, no girls, no other activities... only and only engineering activities.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I'm attending Computer Engineering in Polythechnicum of Turin (Politecnico di Torino), Italy

poli-ingresso.jpg

politarch.jpg

No sports, no girls, no other activities... only and only engineering activities.

nice campus looks cool, but why no girls man, they make education so worth while.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

poli-ingresso.jpg

politarch.jpg

Damn, they're really strict over there, huh? I guess they really want you to focus on your education.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Lmao. Yea just remember that the bithces that give it up easy are the ones that have had many guys.

Thats why you should never lick the pussy the first night...

word man........know the bitch before you get on your knees if you know what i mean....