any trades you think donnie should make?

metrocard

Legend
I wouldn't mind Shaq either, but the games I saw in Phoneix last year made the offense less efficient...I don't know.

We would be a force with Shaq in the playoffs...if we could somehow change the system to fit his style...I would be down for that.

Red

TYPE-A
Ok so this is Steve Kerr and owner Robert Sarver to The Suns shareholders.

Steve and Rob: We regret to inform you that we will be paying 15 million in Luxury tax next season for our tanking team in these tough econmic times. We had a chance to cut this 15 million in luxury as well as aditional 20 million in cap, but, we didnt like our trading partner's head coach -you know him well, he is the guy who helped make you all millions year after year- so we passed on the deal. I hope that your other losses in assets in this failing economy arent so bad that you can better absorb yet one more for the sake of hating one of our franchises most successful coaches Mike Dantoni.

Shareholders: Sure Steve and Rob, we get it! Although we're losing millions and our season tickets are projected to hit a new low, we completley understand how important it is to sticking it to our old coach! We have complete confidence in how this team is being run!

The Suns blocked the idea of moving Amare because it would help us too much and would be embarassing to send their best player to their former coach. A deal for Shaq is all about money, making a team better is 50% of a GM's job the other half is balancing the teams budget.

If Kerr wants to something right this season for his boss this would be it! Not trading away Amare

That was some funny sh*t NNY- I feel the same, is Kerr willing to sacrifice success b/c of his personal feelings (just not a good look- very unprofessional). As for Shaq he is just a stop gap, problem is his $20 mil next season...its like keeping Marbury on the books one more yr. As for our system, we don't really use our bigs in the post anyway so an adjustment is def. needed. But having him finish out his career in NY and help out our porous Defense is better than nothin.

quiggle

Starter
now with Porter fired the Suns are considering keeping STAT make up your mind.

there's some other rumor going around about Bosh to Chicago and STAT going to Toronto. not bad because Nash expressed interest in playing for his home country one day so if STAT ends up with the Raptors, it might work for them.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Here is a trade thought of by Chad Ford

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ctep3p

I like the idea of dropping Jefferies contract. In theory Tyrus Thomas can produce like Lee, but we know it is a step backwards. Tyrus will give us shot blocking.

Lee is a fan favorite so this deal would be met with criticism. But, I kinda like it.

We now have major leverage in cap in 2010 with this move. We would only have 15 million plus this year's draft pick on the books in 2010, with the cap projected to be about 60 million that year.

Hmmm...Look I like Lee, but, like I said before you cant make an omelet without breaking some eggs! But some say a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush!

Tough call! But I'm like 75% in favor of this deal....not that it is even being discussed!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ctep3p

I like the idea of dropping Jefferies contract. In theory Tyrus Thomas can produce like Lee, but we know it is a step backwards. Tyrus will give us shot blocking.

Lee is a fan favorite so this deal would be met with criticism. But, I kinda like it.

We now have major leverage in cap in 2010 with this move. We would only have 15 million plus this year's draft pick on the books in 2010, with the cap projected to be about 60 million that year.

Hmmm...Look I like Lee, but, like I said before you cant make an omelet without breaking some eggs! But some say a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush!

Tough call! But I'm like 75% in favor of this deal....not that it is even being discussed!
i would do that.

portega1968

El Cacique
Im in favor of any deal that rids us of the pos-2010 deals belonging to Jeffries and Curry. But, you know there aint a team out there that will suck up those two deals, just aint happening unless we take back a longer deal than what they have.

portega1968

El Cacique
since it seems we aint getting anything for Marb, this deal would let us get three players that can help with the two big deals expiring next year.

Attachments

• marbury sacramento.jpg
    marbury sacramento.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10

portega1968

El Cacique
ESPN insists that the Raptors are trading Bosh.. they suggest the Bulls and another team are involved.

Wonder if Dantoni can convince Colangelo to take Harrington, Lee and Malik's expiring deal for Bosh and Joey Graham.

Hey people, the trading deadline is near, so enjoy all the bullshit we're posting!!!

smokes

Huge Member
ESPN insists that the Raptors are trading Bosh.. they suggest the Bulls and another team are involved.

Wonder if Dantoni can convince Colangelo to take Harrington, Lee and Malik's expiring deal for Bosh and Joey Graham.

Hey people, the trading deadline is near, so enjoy all the bullshit we're posting!!!

I would have to wash my underwear if we made that trade...

Bosh
Thomas
Gallo
Chandler
Duhon

Not bad... with Nate Graham Q and Jefferies finishing off the rotation.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that blog is about right, Nate will be easy to resign and most likely will, but Lee is the problem if he gets a huge offer we may not bite......

........i just hope something is done hopefully the trade of Rose, and Jeffries for Miller.

Red

TYPE-A
From realgm

I believe Mobley is still on the roster b/c we were denied releasing him at a hearing, thats why we couldn't sign Ewing or someone else.

On another note:

Feb 17, 2009 5:17 PM EST
The Knicks have reportedly told the Kings that they are interested in Brad Miller and John Salmons, and could send Nate Robinson to Sacramento in order to land one of the two.

Other potential players that New York could trade in order to land either Miller or Salmons include Malik Rose and Jerome James.

It is also believed that the Knicks have told the Kings that they have no intention of trading Stephon Marbury and his $20.8 million expiring contract.

Some bullsh*t