Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: all about the N.Y. JETS

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    SLY, Ray Lewis wearing the green and white? What are your Thoughts on that? Are you going to be alright if Kellen Clemens is the starting QB Next year?
    Giants89Fly, having ray lewis would be a positive thing because he can help the development of our defense. Specially the development of vernon gholston. As for clemens, I can live with that. The new coach is going to implement an offense that will rush the ball way more than pass. So, we won't really need the QB to throw for 250+ yards every game.

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Giants89Fly, having ray lewis would be a positive thing because he can help the development of our defense. Specially the development of vernon gholston. As for clemens, I can live with that. The new coach is going to implement an offense that will rush the ball way more than pass. So, we won't really need the QB to throw for 250+ yards every game.

you start clemens, and you guys arent going anywhere. GO FALCONSSS!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Gholsten is gonna be beast next year watch he wasnt used to his strenghts this year cause Mangini didnt know what he was doing Ryan will get the best out of him and he'll emerge as a developing top-notch player.

all the jets need is a QB really......Clemens won't be that guy..

Lol. Knickzrulez is a falcons fan from jersey...

And Prince is a cowboys fan from brooklyn...

Just playing guys. I do hear y'all on the clemens issue. He isn't going to be a long term solution. But could be used for the next couple of years until we can draft a franchise QB. In the mean time we should develop our running game. TJ is getting old and Leon is not an every down back. Any suggestions who to get in the draft?

Just playing guys. I do hear y'all on the clemens issue. He isn't going to be a long term solution. But could be used for the next couple of years until we can draft a franchise QB. In the mean time we should develop our running game. TJ is getting old and Leon is not an every down back. Any suggestions who to get in the draft?

falcons!! we got no QB probs, i think we're set with matt ryan. and idk if theres a franchise QB you'll be able to draft. i doubt mark sanchez would drop down that low, and i dont see the jets trading up for a QB. so you'd have to look in FA or develop a later round QB (Josh Freeman from K-State??) as for RB, i say u guys shud draft knoshown moreno from georgia. it seems like the jets would be able to draft him, so why not?

LMAO Cowboys is that team dude lmao......unno i like the knicks and yankees but just something about the cowboys loll

Knowshon Moreno dude is a great back but is mad underrated. could be a real good back in this league like a Willis Maghee with speed

Good to know, Knickzrulez and Prince. If he can be a mcgahee with more speed then that's who the Jets need to get. A guy that can run between the tackles with power. I'm not really sold on sanchez because of him playing in USC. Almost every player in USC is going to the nfl. Makes mark's game look better than it is.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I think its kinda gay.

I root for all New York teams really.

Jets haven't had an identity since Joe Namath...our front office is awful.
    Same here. i dont mean to divert the convo, but yo metro, what do u do when the Jets play the G-men? or if theres like a subway series in baseball?

I root for both too, everything NY in general so its iight.

Lightbulb What the Jets have to do

Draft a QB for the first round pick and upgrade their offensive line.

Upgrading the offensive line? Not a bad idea...

We do already have a great o-line. So we should make it inpenetrable. But instead of a rookie QB, we should bring a rookie running back. Moreno would be a good fit. I did prefer spiller because he has good footwork. Either way, our RB's are going to have a great year next year.

Moreno is likely to be available when you guys pick and he'll help you guys alot kinda like how Felix Jones helped us..he was a beast till he got injured that is(story of our season...)

Yea, sucks wat happened to jones. You guys had that one-two punch...

A couple of friends have told me that moreno is probably the third best RB after spiller and wells. But at the same time he is the fastest.

Yea, sucks wat happened to jones. You guys had that one-two punch...

A couple of friends have told me that moreno is probably the third best RB after spiller and wells. But at the same time he is the fastest.
    yea he's a real good back and i could see him doing well with the Jets, but Spiller and Wells will likely be gone by the time you pick so Moreno is a great pick

yea man Jones was a beast and coulda competed for R.O.Y ohh well he'll come back better next year he smacked the eagles and ****ted on the packers.....next year*sign* injuries*sigh*

i see Shanchez falling kinda like what happened to Quinn a couple years back

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    yea he's a real good back and i could see him doing well with the Jets, but Spiller and Wells will likely be gone by the time you pick so Moreno is a great pick

yea man Jones was a beast and coulda competed for R.O.Y ohh well he'll come back better next year he smacked the eagles and ****ted on the packers.....next year*sign* injuries*sigh*

i see Shanchez falling kinda like what happened to Quinn a couple years back

i agree. obviously matt stafford from georgia will be a top-5 pick. i believe kansas city will let the thigpen/croyle QB competition last one more year. and i dont believe the 49'ers will draft sanchez. if they can get alex smith to get a paycut i wouldnt give up on him. so that would leave sanchez dropping to the jets or bucs in my opinion. one of those teams will pick him up

Farve told the jets he was going to retire........so how long until he comes out of it? or is this one legit?