Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 243

Thread: all about the N.Y. JETS

  1. #16
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Dont get used to it! lol

  2. #17
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Cowboys u already know

  3. #18
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Cowboys u already know
    Yea we know...they won't make the playoffs next year as well...lol

  4. #19
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Yea we know...they won't make the playoffs next year as well...lol

    lol You got that right.....





  5. #20
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    lol You got that right.....




    Lmao!!! Romo getting hit on the head with the ball...


    Nice one, G-fly. I bet the cowboys have enough follies this year for a two hour video compilation.

  6. #21
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    LMAO like i said before ill get the last laugh next year.

    especially since the Jets didnt make it either, they had no excuse, they were healthy( we weren't plenty of major injuries, Romo,Williams,Henry,Newman etc.) and they choked

    and the Giants i give em props of wining the superbowl in 08 but that was then this is now

    they got smacked and owned in the playoffs at home by the eagles 0 touchdowns








    Champs-to-Chumps

    DaTPRiNCE for the win he shoots...he scores

    game-set-match lmao
    Last edited by DaTPRiNCE; Feb 07, 2009 at 16:39.

  7. #22
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    LMAO like i said before ill get the last laugh next year.

    especially since the Jets didnt make it either, they had no excuse, they were healthy( we weren't plenty of major injuries, Romo,Williams,Henry,Newman etc.) and they choked

    and the Giants i give em props of wining the superbowl in 08 but that was then this is now

    they got smacked and owned in the playoffs at home by the eagles 0 touchdowns








    Champs-to-Chumps

    DaTPRiNCE for the win he shoots...he scores

    game-set-match lmao
    LOL. The JETS went 4-12 the year before. Sorry that they couldn't live up to your expectations, Prince. the cowboys were set to take it to the next level, yet...well, you know what happened. They didn't just choke, they had a heart-attack. Lol

  8. #23
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    lmao yea but explain going from 8-3 i believe to out of the playoffs?....we had injuries...."**** happens"

    trust me my dude we'll be back next year and on a mission, one thing we gotta do more of is get the ball to Roy Williams more T.O demands so much attention that ts a shame he doesn't get thrown to as often, T.O even said Williams needs the ball more

    Cowboys 2010 superbowl champs.

  9. #24
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Well, what happened to us is that brett favre started throwing like he was back at pop warner.


    Yea hopefully Jets and cowboys meet at the superbowl next year. I can picture the closing seconds in my mind. It will go something like this:


    JETS- 35 COWBOYS- 31


    4th quarter- 00:03 seconds to go


    "The ball is snapped. Romo drops back, looking in the direction of Roy Williams...throws it!...Roy is wide open! Ohhhhh!!!...........intercepted!!! Revis with a one-handed interception! Where did he come from?! Game over! JETS WIN,!!! JETS WIN!!!

  10. #25
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    thats how i know u dreaming....lmao....believe me dude we got it next year.

    just as long as the injury bug doesn't come our way we straight.

  11. #26
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    We'll see, Prince. We'll see.


    Back to the JETS...

    The Jets had 6 pro-bowlers, which means we're getting closer and closer to having a complete team. Only two on the defensive side. Which is the side we must improve next year.

  12. #27
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hahahaha Prince... Nice pictures.. I could've gave you the pictures taken of me when we lost this year... Same reaction except I had tears coming down my face... lol.. I tried to find pictures of some cowboys fans when they lost in the postseason this year, But then I remembered... They didnt make the post-season... what is it? 13 years no playoff wins? Sorry bro... lol






    SLY, Ray Lewis wearing the green and white? What are your Thoughts on that? Are you going to be alright if Kellen Clemens is the starting QB Next year?

  13. #28
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Yea bro, I understand the situation. Don't worry about it.


    Kind of nice seeing a Giants fan cheering for the JETS though...lol
    I think its kinda gay.

    I root for all New York teams really.

    Jets haven't had an identity since Joe Namath...our front office is awful.

  14. #29
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    Hahahaha Prince... Nice pictures.. I could've gave you the pictures taken of me when we lost this year... Same reaction except I had tears coming down my face... lol.. I tried to find pictures of some cowboys fans when they lost in the postseason this year, But then I remembered... They didnt make the post-season... what is it? 13 years no playoff wins? Sorry bro... lol






    SLY, Ray Lewis wearing the green and white? What are your Thoughts on that? Are you going to be alright if Kellen Clemens is the starting QB Next year?
    same old comeback i been hearing......lmao and nice pic of the popcorn loll


    and i think the Jets should try and trade up and get in position for Mark Sanchez thats what they should do

  15. #30
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    thats how i know u dreaming....lmao....believe me dude we got it next year.

    just as long as the injury bug doesn't come our way we straight.
    The Cowboys are the Knicks from a few years ago...too much stuff happening off the field that affected what happened on the field.

    That team is full of selfish players that point the finger on each other...Roy Williams played there for half a season and started talkin crap. lol.

    The Cowboys have the most talented team in the NFL but have the worst chemistry.

Similar Threads

  1. Brett the Jet
    By metrocard in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2009, 01:01
  2. Can The Jets win The AFC East Now?
    By New New York in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Jan 01, 2009, 14:15
  3. Farve takes interest from JETS and BUCS
    By Paul1355 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 26, 2008, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •