all about the N.Y. JETS

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Roster bonus.
Plus we ended up trading for Cromartie
]

Cromartie>>>>Sheppard at this point in their careers.

Jets traded Rhodes to the Cardinals for some picks. Well makes sense. Rhodes really hadn't been producing and the Cards needed someone to replace Antrel Rolle.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
]

Cromartie>>>>Sheppard at this point in their careers.

Jets traded Rhodes to the Cardinals for some picks. Well makes sense. Rhodes really hadn't been producing and the Cards needed someone to replace Antrel Rolle.
I'm not the biggest fan of trading Rhodes, but he seemed to not get along with Rex...You have to be a shitty human being to not get along with Sexy Rexy.
Also I am bitter about buying a Rhodes jersey over a Revis jersey a few years back.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Lol there were some LT haters here, well now you guys got him. Good move by the Jets. He's one of my favorite football players of all time. He's not the same, this much is obvious, but he's still an accomplished veteran back who is hungry for a title. Perfect fit.

redbomber

Rookie
So how did the Jets get better with LT? He is coming of his worst year and Jones had another good year. I hope they got LT on some kind of performance contract.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
So how did the Jets get better with LT? He is coming of his worst year and Jones had another good year. I hope they got LT on some kind of performance contract.
Well SD had a terrible O-Line. The Jets have one of the best, if not the best O-Line in the NFL.
Jones would hamper the development of Shonn Greene. Jones and Greene are both similar style RBs.
Also I believe the Jets may transition to a more pass oriented offense. LT is a great receiving RB.
I also love the idea of Tomlinson, Washington, Smith on the field at the same time!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
the N.Y. Jets are going to have practice/training session in the new stadium this wednesday ... Should be great seeing all the new faces and the new field...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
All I can say is ...

JETSSSSSSSSSSS BEAT THE PATRIOTS !!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
And how about dem cowboys??? they're definitely headed to the superbowl!!! Let's GO!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
And how about dem cowboys??? they're definitely headed to the superbowl!!! Let's GO!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

screw you man we'll still make it watch loll. wait till february and ill be the one rolling 10 times hahah

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
screw you man we'll still make it watch loll. wait till february and ill be the one rolling 10 times hahah

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

screw you bro, lmaoo

wish list for 2011

X: superbowl

Check: jon gruden
Check: patrick Peterson CB :cool: