all about the N.Y. JETS

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Shit. We dominated yet we still lost. Fukk ginn and the dolphins.

Sanchez played good. He's had solid games after that buffalo game.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This sunday we play jacksonville. We need to play hard and smart this game. We need a victory, especially since we play new england the following week.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
2 words one team thats gonna be dangerous down the stretch and in the postseason, and might go on a giants type run like in 07-08...........Dallas Cowboys we have something we havent had in a while, and its exactly what it takes to win...defense and chemistry

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
2 words one team thats gonna be dangerous down the stretch and in the postseason, and might go on a giants type run like in 07-08...........Dallas Cowboys we have something we havent had in a while, and its exactly what it takes to win...defense and chemistry
It's Not December yet... you guys have a major track record of falling apart in December...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
If we had solid QB play we could of made it a real close game against the patriots.

Sanchez killed us on some of these losses. He's lucky he's a rookie...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Sly, Let me tell you something.. Mark Sanchez is going to be the real deal. Be patient with this kid, Dont be like all of the other Giants fan's who started booing Eli Manning early on in the 07 Season. The kid has incredible poise, with unbelievable upside. Stay positive... Trust me when I say you guys will be a contender next year.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Sly, Let me tell you something.. Mark Sanchez is going to be the real deal. Be patient with this kid, Dont be like all of the other Giants fan's who started booing Eli Manning early on in the 07 Season. The kid has incredible poise, with unbelievable upside. Stay positive... Trust me when I say you guys will be a contender next year.

Yea I understand. Its just that the coach (schottenheimer) was asking too much from sanchez.

This last game sanchez was more conservative due in part to ryan's help on offense. Less mistakes made it easy for the Jets to come out with a win.

Darrelle Revis is unbelievable!!! Smith--> 1 catch, 5 yards.
Revis had more INT's (2) than smith had catches (1)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
2 game win streak for the JETS. We get tampa (1-10) two sundays from now.

"Masterlock" Revis smothered T.O. all game long. WTF happened to sanchez??? I'm hearing he got injured on the dive but I didn't see it that way. It was on the hand off to the HB that he tweaked his leg.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
What's the chances we sneak in and make the playoffs? Please! I think we can suprise many in teh postseason should we get there. We looked great today albeit against a horrendously bad Tampa Bay team with a rookie quarterback and an offensive line that was like a house of cards. How good is Revis???? Wow!

metrocard

Legend
21843_103243499702556_100000507204512_77543_2447299_n.jpg

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Jets are in!

Talk about shutting down a Cincinatti Bengal team that many people picked as the favorite coming into this game.The Jet defense completely took the Bengals out of their passing game and were able to slow down their running game.For a second I thought I was watching the defense of the '85 Bears.

Their offense looked great as well.I liked how they executed the wild cat offense and how they dominated the Bengals 190 to 7 in first half rushing.Even though Mark Sanchez didn't have any touchdown passes I was happy that he didn't throw any interceptions.

It's good to watch Rex Ryan take the Jets to the playoffs in his first season with them.After last season's collapse by Brett Farve and Eric Mangini and after their off season departure a lot of people were unsure whether the Jets had the ability to make the playoffs.But the real turning point for the Jets this season was last week's game against the Colts.They took advantage of Jim Caldwells's decision to rest Peyton Manning.Hopefully they will continue to have this kind of success against the Bengals next Saturday.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
If the jets dont win this Sunday... It's over for both NY football teams...

This quote was before the jacksonville game about a month ago. Things looked bleak after the jacksonville loss, and even more so after the atlanta loss. Didn't think we would make it to the playoffs after the ATL game, but everything fell into place for us and we were able to be in control of our own destiny coming into the game against cincy.

Coming into week 17, the Jets did not need other teams to lose or win for them. It was all on the Jets and they came through with the win.

Yesterdays victory by the Jets was a thing of beauty. A masterpiece. A work of art. It was exquisite. I can go on and on, but I won't. Why? Because I ran out of words of praise, that's why. :lol:

Not only did we shut down cincy, but we also shut ochocinco's big mouth up yesterday. He had 0 catches, courtesy of Darrelle Revis- Shutdown King.

Now, its playoff time. We play cincy again this saturday. I'm expecting close to the same results as yesterdays game. There's no doubt in my mind that we got this one coming up.

Oh yeah, one more thing. To all Giants' fans: it's a damn shame what happened to your team. Keep your head up, you'll do better next year.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i love watching the g-pansies get dominated :D seeing eli manning choke all over must have made all those giants fans real happy that hes the highest paid QB in the league huh? :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

not a jets fan, but on their note, its a great way to start year one for sanchise. he had his ups and major downs but thats expected outta a rookie. i think edwards will embrace being part of nyc, and next year expect him to be a 1000 yd reciever with 10 or more TD's. i think the jets will get wrecked by the bengals in da playoffs (u guys know that the bungals lost that game on purpose, theyd rather play the sanchez-led jets rather than the scaub-led texans), but they really have a lot going for them in the future. i believe sanchez will be sanchise, u got the best CB in the world help leading an extremely potent defense. jones has been solid, and greene will help solidfy things next year. i expected a bit more outta clowney who knows maybe next year? but im sayin 11-5 next year for the jets. the future is bright for you guys. but not as bright as us falcons fans :D and im a mike vick fan to, so hopefuly he goes to oakland and resurects that franchise from the "jawalrus russell" era.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Jets are one step closer to the Super Bowl.

Another stellar performance by the Jets against Chad Ochocinco and the Bengals.Their defense wasn't as dominating as it was in Sunday's game but Mark Sanchez was good enough to pass for 182 yards.

It was funny watching Ochocinco cry like a 1st grader after he was talking a lot of trash last weekend.Darrelle Revis and the Jet defense sure put him to sleep these past couple of games.Hopefully they can do the same to their next opponent, whoever that may be.

Once again, Rex Ryan is motivating his players in the right way by giving them championship aspirations.The road will get a lot tougher for the Jets the next time they play but if they can find a way to knock off the Colts or the Chargers I like their chances of advancing to the Super Bowl and winning it all.They still have a long way to go but it is not an impossibility for them.

Last edited: