all about the N.Y. JETS

knicksin60

Starter
Predicting the Cowboys to win the Superbowl before the season starts is a good reason why many Americans shouldn't gamble or play the lotto.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Mike Vick baby! I loved seeing Eli Manning's bitch face after that play. I despise the Giants.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Defense played like shit against the Bears .. they made matt forte look like walter payton .. WTF ..

We clinched tho, so that's good ..

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I hope not. They got a lot of offensive weapons tho .. that concerns me a little.

How about your Falcons, who they playing??

johnstarky

Rotation player
Jets beat Peyton Manning and the Colts in dramatic fashion!

Only three more wins until the Jets are Superbowl champions!

Time for them to get vengeance on the New England Cheatriots!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I hope not. They got a lot of offensive weapons tho .. that concerns me a little.

How about your Falcons, who they playing??

Nice win for the Jets against the Colts. And I'm not a Falcons fan anymore, that was just when Vick was on the sidelines. I'm a Mike Vick fan, so it sucked the Eagles lost :/

Well I'm hoping for a Jets Bears Superbowl now.