KO basketball game

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
sounds cool, thanks for the info, i might get into it when im old( in my 50's ) and retired i may consider coaching in a private league...but still got a long time before i get to that time lol.

so i guessing you know all the rules, you wont be mad strict during the KO game right?....lmao jk

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
yo, when is this going down? I've been ballin' the last couple of weeks. i'm ready. all you niggaz are gettin' destroyed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GetRealistic

Starter
Plus i would only play if i was guaranteed Kiyaman was on the opposite side so i could beat him and then have to listen to his rational that the Hustle and teamwork of OGKNICKSFAN AND KIYA warrant them recieving 10 milliion dollar extensions.

CoolClyde

will everyone wear name tags? i'd come down to watch and meet another KO folks, but i'm on the 5'7" and under, 40 and older team... no chance against you young skywalkers. I'd def be into catching game together next season... ya think MSG sales would give decent group tix for KO members? that 400 section is nosebleed territory...