Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown beated up Rihanna

Default Chris Brown beated up Rihanna

she's one of my dream girls, I'd sell an organ for her so it's sad to see she was hurt like that, Chris Brown is a turd and any other man who hits there woman.

R&B [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was arrested Sunday night by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] cops for allegedly beating up a woman, and insiders identified the victim as his superstar girlfriend [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Sources said Brown beat sexy singer Rihanna, 20, after they fought in his car following a pre-[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] party.
    "She got out of the car to walk home. He got out to stop her," said a source. "Things got physical. He hit her, possibly more than once. She had multiple bruises."
    A security guard at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in Los Angeles told the Daily News Sunday night that he saw Rihanna being taken for treatment at the hospital.
    "She's been released," said guard Rodderick Brown.
    The "Umbrella" singer and Chris Brown, 19, were both scheduled to perform at the Grammys, but pulled out at the last minute.
    The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] would not identify the woman who was attacked, citing confidentiality.
    The sweet-faced "Run It!" singer turned himself in wearing jeans at a Los Angeles police stationhouse about 7:15 p.m. local time.
    He was polite, cooperated with cops and was released after paying $50,000 bail, police said.
    Police said the fight took place about 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the affluent Han**** Park neighborhood.
    "Brown and the woman were inside of a vehicle," said LAPD spokeswoman [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. "According to the victim they became involved in an argument. ... The argument escalated into an altercation."
    By the time cops responded to the scene following a 911 call, Brown was gone.
    Brown and Rihanna were seen Saturday night at a pre-Grammy gala hosted by music mogul [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    The two posed for pictures and were spotted kissing before they hopped into a waiting silver [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    "They were arguing. Apparently, Rihanna accused him of checking out other women at Clive Davis' party," said the industry insider.
    "It seems she's taking the steps you'd need to take if you were going to press charges," added the source. "But she could wake up tomorrow morning and decide she still loves him."
    The pop world's power couple have been dating for more than a year, and rumors have swirled that they were engaged.
    Yet there were rumblings in recent days about troubles, and sources described the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]-born beauty as a clingy girlfriend who can't bear to have Brown out of her sights.

I can't imagine Christine beating her up too bad: it was probably a shove or something, after she bitched at him for an hour, non-stop. Supposedly, he had been "checking" some girls out? Please, I don't see this kid as a player. This is the same guy who was chasing Rihanna, non-stop, while she was banging a bunch of other people.

Seriously, though, he seems like a real laid back kid, friendly, etc. She seems nice, but sort of unbalanced, kind of snotty, spacey. Just watch her, during interviews, and you'll see. I remember seeing her on the news, they asked her to teach the anchor a dance move, and she gave this weird, cryptic reply, essentially saying no, and started sulking, for the rest of the show.

I don't think the kid is a woman beater, personally. I mean, who hasn't wanted to hit a crazy, bitchy woman, at one time or another? You just don't do it, though, because, especially as you mature, you figure out different, better ways of dealing with things. The kid's 19, and he's been learning about life from P-Diddy and ****, so I can imagine him losing it and crossing that line. Hopefully, he learns from this.

My favorite Black chick has got to be sexy, sexy Mya. She's finer than I don't know what, along with Alicia Keys.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Chris is a bitch i could careless let em go to jail and get ****ed...i bet he'd like it...

Even if rihanna is the biggest bitch in the world, there is no reason why chris brown should have hit her. That's a punk move...

Its a punk move for any man to hit a woman imo

and who the hell cares about chris brown? Wannabe Michael Jackson

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

it's no secret Chris Browns always been a bitch he just lost the little respect i had for him with this move

and was i the only one who was annoyed with the Doublemint gum commercial **** is annoying as ****

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    it's no secret Chris Browns always been a bitch he just lost the little respect i had for him with this move

and was i the only one who was annoyed with the Doublemint gum commercial **** is annoying as ****

What respect? lol
    Damn, i digged run it for like a week lol.

Doublemint? Those commercials are so wack man!

StreetDreams yelling at tv: ***** stop dancin and singin and crap juss cuz u chewed a stupid piece of gum!

Man. havent seen that commercial ina while though

Originally Posted by quiggle
    she's one of my dream girls, I'd sell an organ for her so it's sad to see she was hurt like that, Chris Brown is a turd and any other man who hits there woman.

R&B [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was arrested Sunday night by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] cops for allegedly beating up a woman, and insiders identified the victim as his superstar girlfriend [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Sources said Brown beat sexy singer Rihanna, 20, after they fought in his car following a pre-[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] party.
    "She got out of the car to walk home. He got out to stop her," said a source. "Things got physical. He hit her, possibly more than once. She had multiple bruises."
    A security guard at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in Los Angeles told the Daily News Sunday night that he saw Rihanna being taken for treatment at the hospital.
    "She's been released," said guard Rodderick Brown.
    The "Umbrella" singer and Chris Brown, 19, were both scheduled to perform at the Grammys, but pulled out at the last minute.
    The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] would not identify the woman who was attacked, citing confidentiality.
    The sweet-faced "Run It!" singer turned himself in wearing jeans at a Los Angeles police stationhouse about 7:15 p.m. local time.
    He was polite, cooperated with cops and was released after paying $50,000 bail, police said.
    Police said the fight took place about 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the affluent Han**** Park neighborhood.
    "Brown and the woman were inside of a vehicle," said LAPD spokeswoman [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. "According to the victim they became involved in an argument. ... The argument escalated into an altercation."
    By the time cops responded to the scene following a 911 call, Brown was gone.
    Brown and Rihanna were seen Saturday night at a pre-Grammy gala hosted by music mogul [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    The two posed for pictures and were spotted kissing before they hopped into a waiting silver [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    "They were arguing. Apparently, Rihanna accused him of checking out other women at Clive Davis' party," said the industry insider.
    "It seems she's taking the steps you'd need to take if you were going to press charges," added the source. "But she could wake up tomorrow morning and decide she still loves him."
    The pop world's power couple have been dating for more than a year, and rumors have swirled that they were engaged.
    Yet there were rumblings in recent days about troubles, and sources described the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]-born beauty as a clingy girlfriend who can't bear to have Brown out of her sights.
    OKAY!?!??!

Sounds like a classic false accusation.

First off a source said that Rihanna was jealous that he checked out other girls....motive right there...yes people, women will do crazy things just to hurt you emotionally and mentally...and I wont be shocked if Chris Brown is getting screwed on this.

Show proof of Rihanna's bruises.....show PROOF that he acutally did it....if this is just an allegation then it is another ridiculous charge by a woman with NO PROOF.

he said she said and the dude gets arrested for it.

There has to be a law to come out that protects people from false accusation charges that gets a person arrested with little to no evidence.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Its a punk move for any man to hit a woman imo

and who the hell cares about chris brown? Wannabe Michael Jackson
    Co-signed to the mfin max man.

also, rihanna is sexy as hell! I'd bang her for days on end. Of course she probably is a snotty biatch so i'd just bust up out of her crib with like a grammy to melt down and sell to MC Hammer.

Guess what i found out?

ITS A MIRACLE!! THEYRE PULLING THE DOUBLEMINT COMMERCIALS OFF!!!!

thank God!

This is right up there with David Justice kicking the **** out of Halle Berry inexcusable and disgusting

How could you be mean to this??

If it's true, she should have used her forehead to deflect the blows. He probably would have broke his hand on that joint.

On a serious note, they said, on the radio, that she had a split lip, bloodied nose, black and blues on her face and bitten fingers. According to a report, he choked her and she passed out, after she threw his keys out of the car window, during an argument. He tried to find them, and, when he couldn't, he lost it.

I could see someone losing it, like that. It doesn't make him a monster. Hopefully, he learns from this.

it's blown up because they are celebrity sweethearts but this stuff happens everyday very often. like probably some of you heard neighbors screaming in middle of the nights and then the cops come a couple of minutes later. but dont be fooled women can be just as abusive as guys. the other day I was at Kings Plaza mall and some hood rat was screaming at her guy causing a scene he looked embarrassed so would I.

yeah, don't get it twisted, the ladies can get mad abusive and crazy but it's always gonna be a punk ass move to hit a woman. No matter how much of a crazy bitch she is.

Thank god they are taking those stupid commercials off.

they said Jay Z now has beef with Brown for him pimp slapping Robyn