Chris Brown beated up Rihanna

quiggle

Starter
she's one of my dream girls, I'd sell an organ for her so it's sad to see she was hurt like that, Chris Brown is a turd and any other man who hits there woman.

R&B singer Chris Brown was arrested Sunday night by Los Angeles cops for allegedly beating up a woman, and insiders identified the victim as his superstar girlfriend Rihanna.
Sources said Brown beat sexy singer Rihanna, 20, after they fought in his car following a pre-Grammys party.
"She got out of the car to walk home. He got out to stop her," said a source. "Things got physical. He hit her, possibly more than once. She had multiple bruises."
A security guard at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles told the Daily News Sunday night that he saw Rihanna being taken for treatment at the hospital.
"She's been released," said guard Rodderick Brown.
The "Umbrella" singer and Chris Brown, 19, were both scheduled to perform at the Grammys, but pulled out at the last minute.
The Los Angeles Police Department would not identify the woman who was attacked, citing confidentiality.
The sweet-faced "Run It!" singer turned himself in wearing jeans at a Los Angeles police stationhouse about 7:15 p.m. local time.
He was polite, cooperated with cops and was released after paying $50,000 bail, police said.
Police said the fight took place about 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the affluent Hancock Park neighborhood.
"Brown and the woman were inside of a vehicle," said LAPD spokeswoman April Harding. "According to the victim they became involved in an argument. ... The argument escalated into an altercation."
By the time cops responded to the scene following a 911 call, Brown was gone.
Brown and Rihanna were seen Saturday night at a pre-Grammy gala hosted by music mogul Clive Davis in Beverly Hills.
The two posed for pictures and were spotted kissing before they hopped into a waiting silver Lamborghini.
"They were arguing. Apparently, Rihanna accused him of checking out other women at Clive Davis' party," said the industry insider.
"It seems she's taking the steps you'd need to take if you were going to press charges," added the source. "But she could wake up tomorrow morning and decide she still loves him."
The pop world's power couple have been dating for more than a year, and rumors have swirled that they were engaged.
Yet there were rumblings in recent days about troubles, and sources described the Barbados-born beauty as a clingy girlfriend who can't bear to have Brown out of her sights.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I can't imagine Christine beating her up too bad: it was probably a shove or something, after she bitched at him for an hour, non-stop. Supposedly, he had been "checking" some girls out? Please, I don't see this kid as a player. This is the same guy who was chasing Rihanna, non-stop, while she was banging a bunch of other people.

Seriously, though, he seems like a real laid back kid, friendly, etc. She seems nice, but sort of unbalanced, kind of snotty, spacey. Just watch her, during interviews, and you'll see. I remember seeing her on the news, they asked her to teach the anchor a dance move, and she gave this weird, cryptic reply, essentially saying no, and started sulking, for the rest of the show.

I don't think the kid is a woman beater, personally. I mean, who hasn't wanted to hit a crazy, bitchy woman, at one time or another? You just don't do it, though, because, especially as you mature, you figure out different, better ways of dealing with things. The kid's 19, and he's been learning about life from P-Diddy and shit, so I can imagine him losing it and crossing that line. Hopefully, he learns from this.

My favorite Black chick has got to be sexy, sexy Mya. She's finer than I don't know what, along with Alicia Keys.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chris is a bitch i could careless let em go to jail and get ****ed...i bet he'd like it...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Even if rihanna is the biggest bitch in the world, there is no reason why chris brown should have hit her. That's a punk move...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
it's no secret Chris Browns always been a bitch he just lost the little respect i had for him with this move

and was i the only one who was annoyed with the Doublemint gum commercial shit is annoying as shit

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
it's no secret Chris Browns always been a bitch he just lost the little respect i had for him with this move

and was i the only one who was annoyed with the Doublemint gum commercial shit is annoying as shit

What respect? lol
Damn, i digged run it for like a week lol.

Doublemint? Those commercials are so wack man!

StreetDreams yelling at tv: ***** stop dancin and singin and crap juss cuz u chewed a stupid piece of gum!

Man. havent seen that commercial ina while though:peace:

Paul1355

All Star
she's one of my dream girls, I'd sell an organ for her so it's sad to see she was hurt like that, Chris Brown is a turd and any other man who hits there woman.

R&B singer Chris Brown was arrested Sunday night by Los Angeles cops for allegedly beating up a woman, and insiders identified the victim as his superstar girlfriend Rihanna.
Sources said Brown beat sexy singer Rihanna, 20, after they fought in his car following a pre-Grammys party.
"She got out of the car to walk home. He got out to stop her," said a source. "Things got physical. He hit her, possibly more than once. She had multiple bruises."
A security guard at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles told the Daily News Sunday night that he saw Rihanna being taken for treatment at the hospital.
"She's been released," said guard Rodderick Brown.
The "Umbrella" singer and Chris Brown, 19, were both scheduled to perform at the Grammys, but pulled out at the last minute.
The Los Angeles Police Department would not identify the woman who was attacked, citing confidentiality.
The sweet-faced "Run It!" singer turned himself in wearing jeans at a Los Angeles police stationhouse about 7:15 p.m. local time.
He was polite, cooperated with cops and was released after paying $50,000 bail, police said.
Police said the fight took place about 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the affluent Hancock Park neighborhood.
"Brown and the woman were inside of a vehicle," said LAPD spokeswoman April Harding. "According to the victim they became involved in an argument. ... The argument escalated into an altercation."
By the time cops responded to the scene following a 911 call, Brown was gone.
Brown and Rihanna were seen Saturday night at a pre-Grammy gala hosted by music mogul Clive Davis in Beverly Hills.
The two posed for pictures and were spotted kissing before they hopped into a waiting silver Lamborghini.
"They were arguing. Apparently, Rihanna accused him of checking out other women at Clive Davis' party," said the industry insider.
"It seems she's taking the steps you'd need to take if you were going to press charges," added the source. "But she could wake up tomorrow morning and decide she still loves him."
The pop world's power couple have been dating for more than a year, and rumors have swirled that they were engaged.
Yet there were rumblings in recent days about troubles, and sources described the Barbados-born beauty as a clingy girlfriend who can't bear to have Brown out of her sights.
OKAY!?!??!

Sounds like a classic false accusation.

First off a source said that Rihanna was jealous that he checked out other girls....motive right there...yes people, women will do crazy things just to hurt you emotionally and mentally...and I wont be shocked if Chris Brown is getting screwed on this.

Show proof of Rihanna's bruises.....show PROOF that he acutally did it....if this is just an allegation then it is another ridiculous charge by a woman with NO PROOF.

he said she said and the dude gets arrested for it.

There has to be a law to come out that protects people from false accusation charges that gets a person arrested with little to no evidence.

p0nder

Starter
Its a punk move for any man to hit a woman imo

and who the hell cares about chris brown? Wannabe Michael Jackson

Co-signed to the mfin max man.
:peace:

also, rihanna is sexy as hell! I'd bang her for days on end. Of course she probably is a snotty biatch so i'd just bust up out of her crib with like a grammy to melt down and sell to MC Hammer.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
This is right up there with David Justice kicking the shit out of Halle Berry inexcusable and disgusting

How could you be mean to this??

halle_berry.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
rihanna_portrait.jpg

If it's true, she should have used her forehead to deflect the blows. He probably would have broke his hand on that joint.

On a serious note, they said, on the radio, that she had a split lip, bloodied nose, black and blues on her face and bitten fingers. According to a report, he choked her and she passed out, after she threw his keys out of the car window, during an argument. He tried to find them, and, when he couldn't, he lost it.

I could see someone losing it, like that. It doesn't make him a monster. Hopefully, he learns from this.

quiggle

Starter
it's blown up because they are celebrity sweethearts but this stuff happens everyday very often. like probably some of you heard neighbors screaming in middle of the nights and then the cops come a couple of minutes later. but dont be fooled women can be just as abusive as guys. the other day I was at Kings Plaza mall and some hood rat was screaming at her guy causing a scene he looked embarrassed so would I.

p0nder

Starter
yeah, don't get it twisted, the ladies can get mad abusive and crazy but it's always gonna be a punk ass move to hit a woman. No matter how much of a crazy bitch she is.

Thank god they are taking those stupid commercials off.

clumsy

Rotation player
i don't think it's punk to hit a girl if say hit you over the head with a bottle or pull a knife on you. There aer some grimey grimey girls too. Remember the media loves to go outta it's way to demonize people for no cot danged reason.

We haven't heard the whole story yet.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Let me make one thing clear, I'm not a woman beater or a supporter of woman beaters. However, just because, Steve Wilkos says that you can't ever hit a woman, doesn't mean that you can't.

Case in point, when I was in my late teens, my best friend, at the time, had a girlfriend, who, because he told her to go home (he was fresh out of high school and she was still attending), so that she wouldn't get home late, stabbed him in the back, while he was facing his kitchen counter, puncturing his lung and almost killing him. This guy was the nicest person, and he did nothing to provoke her. She didn't even call for help, his sister found him.

To make a long story short, he stayed with her, and, because he refused to testify, she wasn't charged with attempted murder, which is what the cops proposed to him. Dude had to have surgery, a blood transfusion, etc., stayed with her, as well, just so that, later on, she could cheat on him and become pregnant with another guy's kid (he was an evangelical and did not believe in sex before marriage). So please, don't repeat the sayings that you hear on the radio or TV; and think for yourself, instead. If a woman is ready to do violence on me, she's getting jacked up.

Last edited:

quiggle

Starter
yeah I agree if it's self defense you should maul anyone and anything but if its sissy fit stuff like washing the dishes or getting text messages, you bought the wrong bottle of soda, from another person they shouldnt let the emotions get the worst of them.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The best thing to do is hold the bitch down. Most guys are at least 3 times as strong. Hold her down until she calms down. Simple.

p0nder

Starter
Yeah man, if a girl is coming at you with a knife or other deadly weapon with the intent to kill or harm you that's a little different.

But even then you should try to restrain her and not punch her, kick her, etc. Especially if she's your girl. How come the fellas can't control their ladies no more? I've dated a LOT of crazy chicks. None of them managed to send me to the hospital yet and if any of 'em caused a scene in public they got dropped like a bad habit. Seriously, some guys are so desperate they make all of us look bad.

Sorry OG, but your friend sounds like a sucker to me. First mistake was going out with her, second was turning his back on her while there was a knife around and telling her to gtfo. Third was staying with the crazy bitch.

I'd say your friend is almost as much to fault here as she is... even though she IS a crazy bitch.