Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Chris Brown beated up Rihanna

  1. #16
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i don't think it's punk to hit a girl if say hit you over the head with a bottle or pull a knife on you. There aer some grimey grimey girls too. Remember the media loves to go outta it's way to demonize people for no cot danged reason.

    We haven't heard the whole story yet.

  2. #17
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Let me make one thing clear, I'm not a woman beater or a supporter of woman beaters. However, just because, Steve Wilkos says that you can't ever hit a woman, doesn't mean that you can't.

    Case in point, when I was in my late teens, my best friend, at the time, had a girlfriend, who, because he told her to go home (he was fresh out of high school and she was still attending), so that she wouldn't get home late, stabbed him in the back, while he was facing his kitchen counter, puncturing his lung and almost killing him. This guy was the nicest person, and he did nothing to provoke her. She didn't even call for help, his sister found him.

    To make a long story short, he stayed with her, and, because he refused to testify, she wasn't charged with attempted murder, which is what the cops proposed to him. Dude had to have surgery, a blood transfusion, etc., stayed with her, as well, just so that, later on, she could cheat on him and become pregnant with another guy's kid (he was an evangelical and did not believe in sex before marriage). So please, don't repeat the sayings that you hear on the radio or TV; and think for yourself, instead. If a woman is ready to do violence on me, she's getting jacked up.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Feb 11, 2009 at 16:50.

  3. #18
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yeah I agree if it's self defense you should maul anyone and anything but if its sissy fit stuff like washing the dishes or getting text messages, you bought the wrong bottle of soda, from another person they shouldnt let the emotions get the worst of them.

  4. #19
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    The best thing to do is hold the bitch down. Most guys are at least 3 times as strong. Hold her down until she calms down. Simple.

  5. #20
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah man, if a girl is coming at you with a knife or other deadly weapon with the intent to kill or harm you that's a little different.

    But even then you should try to restrain her and not punch her, kick her, etc. Especially if she's your girl. How come the fellas can't control their ladies no more? I've dated a LOT of crazy chicks. None of them managed to send me to the hospital yet and if any of 'em caused a scene in public they got dropped like a bad habit. Seriously, some guys are so desperate they make all of us look bad.


    Sorry OG, but your friend sounds like a sucker to me. First mistake was going out with her, second was turning his back on her while there was a knife around and telling her to gtfo. Third was staying with the crazy bitch.

    I'd say your friend is almost as much to fault here as she is... even though she IS a crazy bitch.

  6. #21
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by p0nder
    How come the fellas can't control their ladies no more?
    one word - feminism. really women dont need us guys anymore, they can make more $$$, social status, bring them around etc.

    i feel the only reason they want to be near us is because they just want us around for those times they need to vent and need someone to sit there and listen. cause all women are inherently jealous of each other and always backstabbing gossipy cant air out their dirty laundry to them but they know guys wont leak out that stuff.

  7. #22
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by p0nder
    Yeah man, if a girl is coming at you with a knife or other deadly weapon with the intent to kill or harm you that's a little different.

    But even then you should try to restrain her and not punch her, kick her, etc. Especially if she's your girl. How come the fellas can't control their ladies no more? I've dated a LOT of crazy chicks. None of them managed to send me to the hospital yet and if any of 'em caused a scene in public they got dropped like a bad habit. Seriously, some guys are so desperate they make all of us look bad.


    Sorry OG, but your friend sounds like a sucker to me. First mistake was going out with her, second was turning his back on her while there was a knife around and telling her to gtfo. Third was staying with the crazy bitch.

    I'd say your friend is almost as much to fault here as she is... even though she IS a crazy bitch.

    I don't see how it's his fault, he was about 19, at the time, and he had no reason to expect this 17 year old girl to stab in the back with a steak knife. You say it's almost as much as his fault, because he went out with her, when, when we both knew her, she wasn't known for stabbing anyone: the girl was a top student at our high school and got into a top college. He turned his back, for a second, because he was actually calling a cab for her.

    He didn't even know she was upset at him telling her that she should go home, something he did because of the curfew her parents had told him about. I had called him, earlier that night, to ask him if I could visit his house to watch a wrestling pay-per-view he had ordered. He told me he was going to tell her to go home and then call her a cab, since it was getting late, and that he'd call me back. He told me that, right after telling her he was calling her a cab, that she just sat on the couch, with an angry look on her face. He went to his house phone, right before getting stabbed.

    Afterward, she claimed that it happened because her father had raped her and that she was screwed up. If it was me, with what I've learned, over the years, I would truly be responsible for what had happened to me, if I ot stabbed by some chick, for not figuring the girl's mentality out. However, this guy was a kid, a sweet-natured person. He didn't understand the things that I, or people like me, do. Because of that, he couldn't see the evil and selfishness in her, or what might be coming.

    As for beating a woman. I go by the principle of tit for tat: you hit me, you get hit back. If you don't hit me, you don't get hit. I don't care if you're a man or woman, because there are some women who can mess you up. A friend of mine, who teaches English, can tell you that: he got knocked out cold, by a fat 12th grade girl. My point is that it's not so black and white, sometimes... you might have to beat a woman's ass. If she's just wild, fine: grab her. If she's swinging a knife or boxcutter, or if she just finished telling me that she gave me AIDS, I'm jackie channing her to the titties.

  8. #23
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Any man who hits a woman is a bitch. If she's trying to kill you or something, obviously you have to defend yourself. Outside of that, no excuse for a man beating a woman.

  9. #24
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Any man who hits a woman is a bitch. If she's trying to kill you or something, obviously you have to defend yourself. Outside of that, no excuse for a man beating a woman.

    Who made you the authority on who gets a beating and who doesn't? You need to think for yourself, instead of repeating the same old BS, about a man never being able to hit a woman.

    If a woman were to beat the crap out of my kid, rape him or her, or do any other evil 5hit to my child, or a child I'm close to, I'm whippin some as5. If a woman spends years cheating on me, manipulating me, instead of being upfront and ending things the right way, I might slap the taste out of the lying whore's mouth. If a woman gives me an STD: AIDS, herpes, etc., I might have to teach her a lesson.

    I've never run into these situations, because I test people: study their character for qualities like compassion, sensitivity, responsibility, etc., for extended periods, before letting them into my life; but, if I did run into this garbage, I'm not afraid of punishing anyone, regardless of gender. I know how people operate, because I've worked with hundreds of people, of all ages, and evil, heartless people only respond to one thing, when you want to be respected and left alone: fear. Anything else, and they feel they've won. The problem they run into with me is that I don't like to feel that I've lost.

  10. #25
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Who made you the authority on who gets a beating and who doesn't? You need to think for yourself, instead of repeating the same old BS, about a man never being able to hit a woman.

    If a woman were to beat the crap out of my kid, rape him 0or her, or do any other evil 5hit to my child, or a child I'm close to, I'm whippin some as5. If a woman spends years cheating on me, manipulating me, instead of being upfront and ending things the right way, I might slap the taste out of the lying whore's mouth. If a woman gives me an STD: AIDS, herpes, etc., I might have to teach her a lesson.

    I've never run into these situations, because I test people: study their character for qualities like compassion, sensitivity, responsibility, etc., for extended periods, before letting them into my life; but, if I did run into this garbage, I'm not afraid of punishing anyone, regardless of gender. I know how people operate, because I've worked with hundreds of people, of all ages, and evil, heartless people only respond to one thing, when you want to be respected and left alone: fear. Anything else, and they feel they've won. The problem they run into with me is that I don't like to feel that I've lost.
    1. LOL, comedic relief for me right there.

    2. I'd try i different way to get her back, tbh. If you spend years hurting me, I'd get you back big time. I dated a girl for a while and then i found out she was leabing me for a guy she met online, lives across the country, and she never met him in person. I used to be a weak guy, and i did NOTHING about it. Thats a regret i have...

    3. thats Good advice man, i tend to read peoples personalities during our friendship/relationship.

    4. Hm...i dont think anyone would want to feel lost in a relationship. Or simply in a matter of life.

    Keep ya head up yall.

  11. #26
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    I don't see how it's his fault, he was about 19, at the time, and he had no reason to expect this 17 year old girl to stab in the back with a steak knife. You say it's almost as much as his fault, because he went out with her, when, when we both knew her, she wasn't known for stabbing anyone: the girl was a top student at our high school and got into a top college. He turned his back, for a second, because he was actually calling a cab for her.

    He didn't even know she was upset at him telling her that she should go home, something he did because of the curfew her parents had told him about. I had called him, earlier that night, to ask him if I could visit his house to watch a wrestling pay-per-view he had ordered. He told me he was going to tell her to go home and then call her a cab, since it was getting late, and that he'd call me back. He told me that, right after telling her he was calling her a cab, that she just sat on the couch, with an angry look on her face. He went to his house phone, right before getting stabbed.

    Afterward, she claimed that it happened because her father had raped her and that she was screwed up. If it was me, with what I've learned, over the years, I would truly be responsible for what had happened to me, if I ot stabbed by some chick, for not figuring the girl's mentality out. However, this guy was a kid, a sweet-natured person. He didn't understand the things that I, or people like me, do. Because of that, he couldn't see the evil and selfishness in her, or what might be coming.

    As for beating a woman. I go by the principle of tit for tat: you hit me, you get hit back. If you don't hit me, you don't get hit. I don't care if you're a man or woman, because there are some women who can mess you up. A friend of mine, who teaches English, can tell you that: he got knocked out cold, by a fat 12th grade girl. My point is that it's not so black and white, sometimes... you might have to beat a woman's ass. If she's just wild, fine: grab her. If she's swinging a knife or boxcutter, or if she just finished telling me that she gave me AIDS, I'm jackie channing her to the titties.
    It's his fault for staying with her after the stabbing and trusting the crazy broad. And not to be a jerk about it, but it's probably his fault she hooked up with some other guy cause he wouldn't tap dat. Any sexually mature/active person is going to look for theirs 1 way or the other. I understand he was young and naive and i'm sure he learned a lot, but he learned the hardest way.

    As for hit me, i hit you. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, my friend. And in most cases courts are going to side with the woman in a domestic abuse case. So if you don't want to go to jail, charged with abuse against women, I'd reccomend finding alternatives to 'beating a woman's ass'.

  12. #27
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by p0nder
    It's his fault for staying with her after the stabbing and trusting the crazy broad. And not to be a jerk about it, but it's probably his fault she hooked up with some other guy cause he wouldn't tap dat. Any sexually mature/active person is going to look for theirs 1 way or the other. I understand he was young and naive and i'm sure he learned a lot, but he learned the hardest way.

    As for hit me, i hit you. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, my friend. And in most cases courts are going to side with the woman in a domestic abuse case. So if you don't want to go to jail, charged with abuse against women, I'd reccomend finding alternatives to 'beating a woman's ass'.

    He did mess up, by going back with her, so getting cheated on is his fault. And he wasn't tapping because he was an evangelical Christian, hardcore, and she knew that when she met him. In fact, they would go to church together, every week. They'd invite me, and I wouldn't go. If she wasn't into it, she should have been upfront. Either way, there's no reason to stab anyone, and that's not his fault, no matter what you say.

    As for going blind, or whatever, I don't go with pop-culture sayings. I heard that saying, on some TV show, where they were talking about war, something which arbitrarily kills people and that I'm against. Now, I live by a code of ethics, which includes mutual respect: I will always respect a person, as long as they respect me, and I don't expect respect, if I fail to give it. In the course of my work, for the NYPD and the NYC public school system, I know that what you're saying is the result of lack of knowledge and experience. Straight up, I'll whip a kid's ass, a man's, a woman's, anyone who tries to do me, or my loved ones, evil. I've seen evil, from rapists, molesters, child abusers, people who enjoy humiliating and torturing others, in kids, women, and men. They understand one thing: punishment and fear. If an evil person thinks that they can do what they want, and nothing will happen, they'll do it with a smile.

    I've seen women molest little girls, boys rape both females and males, teachers rape people of both sexes, uncles molest nieces, especially when they're foreign, little kids disfigured, physically, by starvation or by burns and cuts, resulting from physical abuse. These people are never remorseful, never in search of redemption, and you wish you could punish them, but you can't. Now, if someone tries that type of stuff on me, they're going to catch hell. I know what's out there, I still suffer from nightmares, as the result of some of my work. Most people, when tested, as to the their moral courage, fail, I know this from experience.

    The world is screwed up for a reason, kid, and it's not because half of the world is composed of lovely people, of the female sex, who simply cannot influence the other half, who deserve all of the beatings. Be a little more critical of what you hear.

  13. #28
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    You're right it's not his fault for getting stabbed, that bitch was just crazy. She should of been up front with him, but obviously there was something deeply disturbed with this girl and it should of been obvious early on... but i digress...

    I'm not sure if Ghandi is considered "Pop-culture" any more... I don't think Martin Luther King Jr. is either... maybe i'm wrong tho?

    And we're talking about hitting a woman cause she tried to hit you, hurt you, cheated on you, got in an argument with you, whatever. We aren't talking about child molestors or rapists or murderers. Perhaps you've been scarred too much to reccognize the difference between a crazy broad who's gonna try to clock you one in the jaw for calling her a slut and a child rapisit, but there IS a difference.

    the Eye for an Eye saying is not saying that justice is not just or that punishments should not fit the crime. It's just saying that violence is a cycle by nature. Your girl punches you, you punch her, the cops come punch you, you go to jail, some guy punches you, you punch him everyone gets beat the **** up and nothing was solved.

    I am speaking from knowledge gained from expereince. I have had my time in the cycle of violence enough to recognize how to avoid it and how to take care of it. Fear is a tool that does work on those scourge of the world. The ones who do the terrible things you talk about. But violence should be avoided at all opportunities and seeking out to do violence against a woman or a child is to be avoided at all costs if possible.

    No doubt man, if some woman wronged me or mine in a violent or abusive manner there is a good reason and justification for violence and i'd probably use it to enforce my points and values. But That would have to be very extreme (ie. she'd have to stab me in the back, hurt a chhild in my family, etc). Violence against women is not something I take lightly.

  14. #29
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Let me make one thing clear, I'm not a woman beater or a supporter of woman beaters. However, just because, Steve Wilkos says that you can't ever hit a woman, doesn't mean that you can't.

    Case in point, when I was in my late teens, my best friend, at the time, had a girlfriend, who, because he told her to go home (he was fresh out of high school and she was still attending), so that she wouldn't get home late, stabbed him in the back, while he was facing his kitchen counter, puncturing his lung and almost killing him. This guy was the nicest person, and he did nothing to provoke her. She didn't even call for help, his sister found him.

    To make a long story short, he stayed with her, and, because he refused to testify, she wasn't charged with attempted murder, which is what the cops proposed to him. Dude had to have surgery, a blood transfusion, etc., stayed with her, as well, just so that, later on, she could cheat on him and become pregnant with another guy's kid (he was an evangelical and did not believe in sex before marriage). So please, don't repeat the sayings that you hear on the radio or TV; and think for yourself, instead. If a woman is ready to do violence on me, she's getting jacked up.
    of course if its self defense and the girl is a crazy B*TCH like that girl you mentioned...then she deserves to get her ass kicked and thrown in jail.

  15. #30
    Member Knicks1stLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Born in The Bronx but live N Harlem
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    all I can say is as somebody who has known him I've neva seen that side of him..but they did say she slapped him cuz his jumpoff texted him. All I can say is we'll just have to see how this whole thing pans out. I can't front I kicked my ex-boyfriends ass so I kno she aint innocent in this.

Similar Threads

  1. DOWN WITH BROWN!
    By donchris in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: May 16, 2006, 17:33
  2. Stpeh's case very hard to make/Finally Brown
    By Blumatic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2006, 18:48
  3. Under Brown, Guards Get the Point
    By FLipfacTion4LyfE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 17, 2005, 11:34
  4. If the Knicks want Brown, get rid of Marbury
    By Cakalusa in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jul 29, 2005, 22:04
  5. Larry Brown about KVH
    By allan20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 29, 2003, 10:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •