Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knicks vs Warriors Unofficial Game Thread

As much as you all know I liked the potential Mardy had and his skillset, I don't see how you can justify keeping him when the trade that he was in was such a huge cap relief. People keep forgetting that the Zach trade was because of contract, not because we thought we were getting equal compensation.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Harrington is gonna have another massive game tonight...<OBJECT height=0 width=0 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="<a href="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/2819/what-did-tiger-woods-do-for-black-history.html" target="_blank">http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/2819/what-did-tiger-woods-do-for-black-history.html[/URL]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></OBJECT>
    </P>
    Yep, I agree, weak defense and weak defender. Harrington goes off!

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    As much as you all know I liked the potential Mardy had and his skillset, I don't see how you can justify keeping him when the trade that he was in was such a huge cap relief. People keep forgetting that the Zach trade was because of contract, not because we thought we were getting equal compensation.
    the interestin thing about that is that we traded zach randolph in hoping to get under the cap in 2010 and sign a player like bosh, but doesnt bosh do da same exact same shyt as randolph!! and the last time i checked zach randolph is a much better rebounder then bosh

i agree wit the crawford trade cuz in 2010 theres going be a lot SGs better then crawford available but when it comes to randolph, there's really no big upgrade that year

Originally Posted by datruth
    the interestin thing about that is that we traded zach randolph in hoping to get under the cap in 2010 and sign a player like bosh, but doesnt bosh do da same exact same shyt as randolph!! and the last time i checked zach randolph is a much better rebounder then bosh

i agree wit the crawford trade cuz in 2010 theres going be a lot SGs better then crawford available but when it comes to randolph, there's really no big upgrade that year

Except they all shoot higher than Randolph who shot like 43% when he was here, which is below the league average...Most bigs shoots in the 50s...