Stimulus Bill Passed / FEMA Camp Bill Passed

Akamu

The King
Obama's $825 ($819?) "Billion Dollar Stimulus Bill" taking more tax payer money, while giving you $600 to $1,200 to shut you up.

Shady deals behind closed doors:

This is Not a Stimulus Bill:

Peter Schiff's opinion on the US economy:

=======================/

H.R. 645:

FEMA Camp:

=======================/

Henry Kissinger, (yet again) mentioning how good a new world order is.
"This is the perfect opportunity for a new world order" No shyt, it was done on purpose, how could something so pre-meditated not be so perfect:

=======================/

I googled Obama....:

Obama gonna pay my gas bill & mortgage!!:

Obamas actions in words: (Bill's he's passing, and his policies towards you)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this isn't going to work right away but in a year or so the effect will really be felt, he has my support.

Akamu

The King
Don't be naive prince, pay attention to the content.

This is not going to work, in a year or so the dollar is guaranteed implode. They are printing unlimited amounts of money from thin air (taxpayer's money, AGAIN) the bail out bill was enough to cause inflation which will lead very soon to hyperinflation.

The Stimulus bill is only making the dollar collapse and become more useless faster.

milliondollarbillsmallym2.jpg

Funny looking bill right? ask the people of Zimbabwe what a currency implosion feels like, heck they have it so bad I don't know what they call it, hyper-mega-atomic-inflation.

zimbabweam3.jpg

Obama is going to create 3 million jobs (government/green jobs & for people who are already employed but are looking for work) while losing like 7+ million. So in REALITY ZERO JOBS WILL BE CREATED!

Obama inheriting the stupid stimulus package:

Barack says what he feels:

One of the greatest quotes in American history:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson
IMF & World bank bankrupting countries.

The Federal Reserve running the United States-

Akamu

The King
There's a lot more to explain, but I try even though I'm doing a ton of things at once.

Prince check this out also, US economy explanation:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i know whats going on, thanks for the info though alot of stuff i didnt know, we need something to work and soon because shit isn't that great right now.