When the regular season's over

kevin

Benchwarmer
I think the Knicks should be very careful about where they should try to go in the playoff picture. First off I think they have clinched a spot since 9th place Clevland will not make it do to there very hard schedule. The knicks should try to finish 5th if they can or 7th but if they land in sixth they would have to play detroit which would be a very tough series to win. But if they finish 5 they would play the hornets who don't have Baron Davis or the Nets if they finish 7th because I have heard Jason Kidd may not play in the playoffs

e_D

Benchwarmer
i would love to see us go against indiana.. that would be a good series. if we play with heart i think we might be able to pull the upset. I think O'Neal is an off an on choker, put him in MSG and he might blow it. new soldiers, old war.. fun series!

newmove

Rotation player
and i think NYK would've beaten NJ, cuz kidd and martin would be not as good as they used to be during the season so i hope NYK will face and beat NJ in the first round...

6thman

Benchwarmer
If we think about going to the second round then we all agree that New Jersey woul be better! But if we think about the fun and the challenge then Indiana would be great!
But let's keep the fun on the side and think about the second round :p :p