What We Need

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
We need to be calling the denver nuggets and make a play for Steven Hunter and or The Birdman"Chris Anderson. You guys can rip me if you want to but a trade of Nate Robinson for Those 2 guys would make us a lock for the 8 ball. Both of them could start for us right now and play better D than any foward or Center on our Roster :gony:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I rather give Sean Williams a shot in our system. I think he is in the D league. A 7 footer who can run the floor and block shots makes sense to me. If I am right and he is still in the d league we could get him for practically nothing.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I rather give Sean Williams a shot in our system. I think he is in the D league. A 7 footer who can run the floor and block shots makes sense to me. If I am right and he is still in the d league we could get him for practically nothing.

I would have to agree with you

1.Sean Williams
2.Steven Hunter
3.Birdmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I think Im wrong about him being in the Dleague though. ANyway, if we wnated him Im sure we could get him on the cheap.

Scouting report: A spectacular shot-blocker, Williams can leap and has great timing. However, he's not a good defensive player at this point because he was so confused on team defense and frequently out of position. Additionally, his lack of strength is a problem in post defense and on the boards.

Offensively, Williams flies up and down the floor and can get easy baskets in transition, plus he's a solid finisher off passes in the half court. He has no post game and only limited range, and as mentioned above he's a very poor ball handler.

Sounds like the perfect fit! A young poor mans Camby.

JayJ44

Starter
I would definitely give Sean Williams a look if we can get him. He's soo athletic. Problem is, he's dumb as hell. Has no b-ball iq, and no work ethic. I still wouldn't have a problem bringing him in though, as a short-term solution.

I honestly don't know anything about Steven Hunter lol.

I like the idea of bring in Birdman. He's very athletic, and he's one of the league leaders in shotblocks, despite his lack of playing time. He could defnitely help us, but I don't think Denver would give him up easy. I don't know if Nate would be enough, but it's worth a try.

btw, doesn't Birdman look like a heroin addict? lol

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I would definitely give Sean Williams a look if we can get him. He's soo athletic. Problem is, he's dumb as hell. Has no b-ball iq, and no work ethic. I still wouldn't have a problem bringing him in though, as a short-term solution.

I honestly don't know anything about Steven Hunter lol.

I like the idea of bring in Birdman. He's very athletic, and he's one of the league leaders in shotblocks, despite his lack of playing time. He could defnitely help us, but I don't think Denver would give him up easy. I don't know if Nate would be enough, but it's worth a try.

btw, doesn't Birdman look like a heroin addict? lol

Steven is another poor mans Camby having him Birdman,Nene,K-mart made Camby expendable last off season and by the way technically Birdman was a herion addict he got kicked out the league a couple years back for testing positive for designer drugs(extacy) and we all know what is in that shit:gony:

JayJ44

Starter
Steven is another poor mans Camby having him Birdman,Nene,K-mart made Camby expendable last off season and by the way technically Birdman was a herion addict he got kicked out the league a couple years back for testing positive for designer drugs(extacy) and we all know what is in that shit:gony:

Wow, guess I have good instincts lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we need more 2-way players like Chandler but with better offense like a Artest and thrown in with a superstar( either we have a player who will be come one or our draft pick this year will be one) and with adefensive minded C and we got a nice defensive team.