Official 4K Metrocard Celebtration Thread

metrocard

Legend
Official 4K Metrocard Celebration Thread

Celebrate bitches
4,000 post of quality greatness that made this site what it is today.

Hate me or love me...celebrate.

metrocarding = making a fine ass post.

Last edited:

quiggle

Starter
it's hard to believe you are a male, since it's usually females who like to bask in this kind of self adulating attention. but who knows maybe you're really some fyne mami behind that monitor and it cool too.

congrats on 4K!

quiggle

Starter
I'm flattered but this is your thread, no need to trickle attention onto me.

*pats you on the head*

quiggle

Starter
Little self absorbed to make a thread dedicated to your own self admiration...

something like this?

rickmartel1ii1.jpg

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Congrats Metrocard! You provide many laughs and great ideas in your posts, even if you do go over the line sometimes. Keep up the good work!
:beer:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
congrats metro....4k posts of quality posts and laughs, keep at it till you reach another 4k........:cool:

Starks

Starter
something like this?

rickmartel1ii1.jpg

Rick Martel was the man. I never appreciated any of the old wrestling bad guys until I got older.

We should have like icon wrestling belts for posters on the forum.

Champ
Intercontiental Champ
Eure Champ
Tag Team
Hardocre

Etc Etc

New New York

Quiet Storm
Congrats Mr. Metrocard

We've bumped heads a couple times within those 4k and it's been fun man!

This shot of a Absolute at 12:29 in the afternoon -torn ligaments in my knee palying ball has kept me home from work this week- is to you.

Here's to 4K more!

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Congrats son i will be there..........New New York I need a double shot of Henny do you have that behind your bar I am work pass me a glass!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
congrats metro...in my opinion you've been the best poster on this site since you joined. You went rambo style on several posters, even with the odds stacked against you and still came out victorious.

Anyone who comes into this thread and shows hate has problems. This site wouldnt be as good as its been over the past couple of years if it wasnt for metro. Its good to see posters who have beefed with him coming in here and showing respect, props to them too.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Congrats son i will be there..........New New York I need a double shot of Henny do you have that behind your bar I am work pass me a glass!!!!!

Henny is not really my flavor, but, my cousin who comes over often loves it so we keep it on the shelf.

I'll have him take a double for you

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Metro, even though you're arrogance reaches astronomical levels, you still have been a great contributor to KO. So, congrats...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Congratulations, metrocard! Your posts are very informative and hilarious at the same time. Your posts are what make this forum a success. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

stephon_marbury.jpg

Starbury >>>> Duhon

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Celebrate bitches
4,000 post of quality greatness that made this site what it is today.

Hate me or love me...celebrate.

metrocarding = making a fine ass post.

Wow yo u got a big ego, bigger than me in my highest ego moment. damn, anyway congrats.

You know, you should put the word metrocarding on urban dictionary. loll