favorite hangout spots

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Spots to chill... I love lounge bars, where you can get a table, watch people dance, dance, when you feel like it, and spot a table of chicks to join in fun with. I don't know the details of the places, but I go to a few in Harlem and Washington Heights. In the Bronx, there are no spots I'm feeling that much, mainly because they get too crowded and the crowd is too made up of one kind. I prefer a crowd that includes Asians, Latinos, Blacks, Whites, not just one group.

I'm also into strip clubs. There are two types I like... the hood rat ones, bullet wounds and scars, because those spots are usually more, I don't know: "real." The other type that I like are the classy joints: girls smell and look better, etc. My favorite is Bada Bing.

I also like some of the Bronx's parks, the ones in the North Bronx, like Van Cortland and Reservoir, especially, because they're secluded and quiet. You can sit in them, without seeing more than a few people, for hours.

I also like going to philosophical meetings, where you can meet up with people discussing topics like love, friendship, etc., in search of truth.

For food, if you're a meat eater: John's Chicken on 207th street, in the Heights. Best chicken I ever ate, when I used to eat meat. If you're a vegetarian, try veggie castle, a white castle converted into a vegetarian spot, in South Richmond Hill, Queens. It serves Rastafarian vegan meals.

quiggle

Starter
damn I want to go to those strip clubs lol anyone know where I could get a fake ID?

any of you ever been to Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn I heard they are pretty good too with their food and pizzas

JayJ44

Starter
damn I want to go to those strip clubs lol anyone know where I could get a fake ID?

any of you ever been to Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn I heard they are pretty good too with their food and pizzas

I've seen the place. I've never actually eaten there because it's always SOOO crowded.

quiggle

Starter
same with Grimaldis in DUMBO I went there the other day for lunch and there was a block long line outside the door so I left

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i've never been to Spumoni Gardens but i know a few people who have eaten there and they say it's nice, ima def have to try it.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What about queens? I'll be there alot too. Mostly around Woodhaven and Richmond Hill.

Word? I live around there...

There's a great Peruvian-style rottisserie chicken spot on woodhaven. Its called "Pio-Pio". Small joint but the best rottiserie chicken in NY. It comes with fries, salad, rice and beans and much more.

Another place is "my uncle's steakhouse". Its across Queens center mall (woodhaven + Queens blvd). Argentinian-style steakhouse with so many dishes. Always go to that place when I'm up in Queens. Good wine too. Classy place.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Word? I live around there...

There's a great Peruvian-style rottisserie chicken spot on woodhaven. Its called "Pio-Pio". Small joint but the best rottiserie chicken in NY. It comes with fries, salad, rice and beans and much more.

Another place is "my uncle's steakhouse". Its across Queens center mall (woodhaven + Queens blvd). Argentinian-style steakhouse with so many dishes. Always go to that place when I'm up in Queens. Good wine too. Classy place.[/quote

im not really a fan of rottisserie chicken, but it sounds nice.
whoa i might go there too. Queens mall? I think theres a Yellow Rat Bastard there. :peace: But thats another category lol.

Spots to chill... I love lounge bars, where you can get a table, watch people dance, dance, when you feel like it, and spot a table of chicks to join in fun with. I don't know the details of the places, but I go to a few in Harlem and Washington Heights. In the Bronx, there are no spots I'm feeling that much, mainly because they get too crowded and the crowd is too made up of one kind. I prefer a crowd that includes Asians, Latinos, Blacks, Whites, not just one group.

I'm also into strip clubs. There are two types I like... the hood rat ones, bullet wounds and scars, because those spots are usually more, I don't know: "real." The other type that I like are the classy joints: girls smell and look better, etc. My favorite is Bada Bing.

I also like some of the Bronx's parks, the ones in the North Bronx, like Van Cortland and Reservoir, especially, because they're secluded and quiet. You can sit in them, without seeing more than a few people, for hours.

I also like going to philosophical meetings, where you can meet up with people discussing topics like love, friendship, etc., in search of truth.

For food, if you're a meat eater: John's Chicken on 207th street, in the Heights. Best chicken I ever ate, when I used to eat meat. If you're a vegetarian, try veggie castle, a white castle converted into a vegetarian spot, in South Richmond Hill, Queens. It serves Rastafarian vegan meals.

Ive never really been to the BX much, but the parks in NY overall have such a different vibe compared to other places in the country. I preferably like Highland Park in Cypress Hills. Thats where my childhood memories stay.

I think i've been to veggie castle. a long time ago. Man, richmond hill. Best Guyanese food the world will offer. I might be biased cause im guyanese, but hey, thats my food. If you guys want to try good guyanese food, i highly recommend Sybils Roti Shop on the corner of Liberty and 103rd Ave. Phenomenal.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I Just found out today that my dad knew the owner of Juniors and when i was little we got cheesecake hookups all the time.....

And im just finding this out today:boohoo:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
CRUMBS BAKERY

If any of you guys like cupcakes, Crumbs is where to go... I highly recommend the Baba Booey Cupcake (Pic Below) By the way, these cupcakes are about the size of a Girls Softball... 43 West 42nd St - Bryant Park...

cup_Baba_Booey.jpg

Trust me when I tell you... they are ****ing amazing...

www.crumbs.com/

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
lol...you guys are fat asses.

go to the energy kitchen.

Lol, funny thing is i ate at a buffet today. Any of yall ever in vegas eat at a buffet, theres one at least every block.

btw metro your comment interested me. have you ever heard of Sweet Tomatoes? Its pretty much damn good food for anyone, a fatasss or a health nut.

http://www.souplantation.com/

Im not a big fan of "veggies and the healthy ishh" (i need to lose some weight) but this place makes it soooo damn good. im pretty sure theyre all over the country.

metrocard

Legend
I can't complain tho, the more obesity and overweight rates increase in this country, the more available clients for me =P