Giants89FLY

Rotation player
http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=35423

Earth is coming back baby!!!!

Thank god....

a10bag.gif

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Much more dynamic because of Jacobs... Jacobs beating and wearing down defenses makes Ward better... and more explosive

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea but after a while Jacobs gets predictable he could only run through you, but ward could run around an between tackles, either way good move by you guys.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Big boy has some moves too, don't sleep on him. Yeah Ward has skills, but you could only choose one so I would pick Jacobs. Simply cause he'll pound the crap out of the opponents nd we still have Bradshaw!!!!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Securing jacobs for next year was important for the Giants. He's going to be one of the crucial parts for that team if they want to get back to the superbowl.

A guy like ward is replaceable. Plus he's like 28 or so. Ward was let go by the Jets, so that means that he's an average RB because the Jets only accept superior players on their roster...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i agree, i like Jacob's game he literally runs threw the defense, the Giants still need a better option to make the 1-2 punch Ward and Bradshaw are good but replaceable, they should look for an upgrade at the draft

and teh Jets need that clear cut no.1 back they'll get it in Moreno

and we straight our running game will be beastin like it was at the start of last season with

Barber-and a healthy Jones

th3realicon

Rotation player
Jacobs needed to be retained no question. Ward was expandable due to the fact that we already have Washington to back Jacobs up.

I agree the greatest need is a WR. I would even push it and give another shot i mean chance to Plax. He fits perfectly in Tom C. system and he helped us win a SB.

Paul1355

All Star
Jacobs needed to be retained no question. Ward was expandable due to the fact that we already have Washington to back Jacobs up.

I agree the greatest need is a WR. I would even push it and give another shot i mean chance to Plax. He fits perfectly in Tom C. system and he helped us win a SB.

Who's Washingston???

The only backup i know that might stay with us is Bradshaw.

Ward is likely to get signed by another team due to his 1,000 plus yards rushing this year.

Akamu

The King
Brandon Jacobs is my favorite football player, a true giant 6"5 bulldozing through people like a truck should be doing.

I summon EARTH! Lol

What's Bradshaw fire? Ward is Lighting?

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Brandon Jacobs is my favorite football player, a true giant 6"5 bulldozing through people like a truck should be doing.

I summon EARTH! Lol

What's Bradshaw fire? Ward is Lighting?
Jacobs is also my favorite player...

earth, Wind, and Fire

Jacobs = Earth, Ward = Wind, Bradshaw = Fire